It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by don rumsfeld

I think this pretty much proves the video in the op is a hoax. It's the same sound but it's obviously been edited in the op's video.HOAX!

Its most certainly not the same sound. It may sound the same at first perhaps , but the sound in the video is much more complex.
edit on 21-4-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

something like this:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i need to bookmark this for later review...

i know i know what ur going to say...vid or it didnt happen BUT..

yesterday at around 10pm local time (GMT +1) Malta...i heard strange loud sound from the sky...i tried to locate the source of the sound but it was impossible to figure out the direction....nor the altitude..

the only strange thing is that it only lasted for a couple of minutes...

who knows maybe it will be back ...i will be ready to record it hopefully

but you can rely on me that if this sound is being heard here in Malta too..something is up since nothing ever happens here

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Either way there's no way that video is real.I can't prove it but I don't have a doubt that the sound was added after the video was taken.Is there a news report on this?Surely something like that would've been reported?

I'm guessing there isn't.Though I'm sure people here will just say there's some big cover up.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by nightstalker78

A water phone? Really?
Who in the hell has even heard of such a thing? I guess you think people all over the world are playing water phones as well.

No,I think people "all over the world" are editing videos and making them seem to be something they're not.And this video is clearly one of them.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Awesome. I have heard of Sirius B....You know, there is a verse in the bible, paraphrasing, 'If the days were not shortened, no life would remain.' Perhaps, just perhaps, this is what the bible is referring to. Great video!!
edit on 21-4-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Awesome. I have heard of Sirius B....You know, there is a verse in the bible, paraphrasing, 'If the days were not shortened, no life would remain.' Perhaps, just perhaps, this is what the bible is referring to. Great video!!

I have no idea but its great to discuss this topic even though there are those who wish we didn't.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

LDragon, you have to realize that not only are people scared, they have preconceived notions they must protect. When a person/persons come across something that is contrary to their preconceived notions, they become very defensive.There is a lot of that on this site.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I have had two instances whereby i have heard these types of noises. I never caught footage, but immediately made my observations on ATS. These are:

My first instance was on 18/8/2011.

Okay, this afternoon at roughly 3:00, there was a sound that sounded much like a big jet fly over. However, this sound lasted for about 15 - 20 minutes, and was constant. It did have a change in volume, but it mainly stayed very loud. It only went into lower sounds for about 5 seconds. I live in QLD. Anybody else hear such things? Unforunately, i did not catch any footage as my phone is #.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My second occurence was on 6/4/2012 - this month.

Hello ATS, i am here to report that i have heard the mysterious noise for the second time.

My first instance was around July last year, at 3 PM. The noise was a continuous grumbling sound that lasted for 20 minutes.

This occurence however was a couple of suburbs away from my last occurence. This time it started at 8:20 PM. It just happened then, half an hour ago! It started of as a rumbling noise, for about 1 minute. Following this, the noise dissipated for a couple of minutes and started back up again. The part of this noise i can only describe as a heart beat, or tradition tribe drums. The beat was like "BOOM ... BOOM BOOM ... BOOM etc."

The drum noises were very hard to hear, you cuuld hear them, but you couldn't if you know what i mean. I could hear them, but it felt as if it was on a different level of the spectrum, very hard to explain. Then i heard 3 big booms which i could hear normally, they were loud. Afterwards, i heard three harmonius type sounds as if someone was using the triangle (that instrument thing).

There you have it ATS, my account from 30 minutes ago. Some of you may scream bull#, but when i heard the boom, it literally sent shivers down my spine. I did not capture footage as most of the sounds were hard to hear for a human spectrum, and my camera wouldn't have picked up the audio, becuase it sucks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know, some will scream bull# but i heard these noises, and i know that something weird is happening. I have never heard them before until last year.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I'm curious about that, these noises didn't seem to be popping up sporadically until last year. Least I've never heard of them before that. Kind of odd. And I doubt it is fake.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I know it sounds like a stretch, but maybe the Japanese earthquake had something to do with it? You know, how it shifted the Earth's axis? I know it sounds like a stretch, but the noises didn't occur until after that event.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You know, I never thought about that, could be very true.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Omg I was just going to say the same thing! LOL Seriously why do I seem to want it to be the end times so much? Maybe fear of getting old & dying alone... If it was the end times we'd all go together

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
If she is saying that this video was made just a couple of days ago, then it is false. There has not been a full moon in at least a week and a half, unless she is just now posting it from earlier.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by darkeyes

I don't think the creator of this thread is the one who did the video. The video might have just been posted recently.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I believe you. Videos are nice but I think it's bull that people say pics or it didn't happen.

So do you have any theories?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I have to agree with Nightstalker, there is something about the audio that aint right. I even believe that I heared the audio has a cut, and then continues, as if the audio track was shorter then the video clip. I might be wrong, but I hope I'm not, as the alternative suggests something more sinister...
edit on 21-4-2012 by 2Faced because: gramatic moronism

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Darkeyes is right, I haven't seen the moon for about week. I even made a thread about it last night. www.abovetopsecret.com... Like Duh! Funny I didn't catch onto that. I am truly a blonde. It's showing. Hmm, maybe she took it on a night where the moon was out and just posted the video. Did she put a date of when the video was made?
edit on 21-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

That's what I would presume.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join