It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I don't know if I am prepared to live in a world where these sounds are real.
I mean...WTF?!?!?!

Please be a hoax
Please be a hoax
PLEASE be a hoax!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Some of these sounds remind me of the Striders in Half-Life 2. Listen to the sound in this video at 8 seconds.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

My dogs were sitting beside me when I played it too. They went nuts!!! Distressed and confused they wanted away from the noise.
reply to post by PLUMBER1

My cats can't stand the noise either. They get very upset if I play it. I don't blame them because it is possibly one of the creepiest sounds I've ever heard. Fake or not, it is chill-inducing and I now want to research this a little more. We've been hearing bizarre "booming" noises and feeling a distinct vibration in the floor at random times as well. Our neighbors have heard it too, so it's not imaginary. What is going on?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

I honestly think the water phone similarity is a chink in the armour of these world-wide cases. As you say (and others too), lone people seem to record these anomalous sounds and they all happen to be nicely spread 'around the world' (for a far-reaching effect). Could it be (and it's my paranoid side coming out here), that this is part of the initiation into 'alien' introduction to the worldwide public psyche? For them to fake an alien invasion (as was stated by Werner Von Braun on his deathbed) they have to make it seem like WE are discovering these sounds/sights. That way they can pitch in when the media 'catches wind' of all the stories popping up so regularly and it'll either signify their plan is working or they'll use it to justify weaponising space, eventually.

Either way, I think this is not an unknown thing to TPTB and these regular postings on video sites are getting a bit suspicious (the water phone being a very good example of comparing a real and comparable sound that could easily be amplified - IMHO).

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Its not fake. Or at least not that sound because i have heard that sound. I was with a friend of mine listening to music and a storm was in the air. Not anything big not even any rain but strong wind occasional thunder a lighting.
Brandon ask me to come outside to see what the sound was...actually he said " Dude can you not hear that", "I was like hear what". So i walked outside and heard nothing exept a branch scrapping against my neighbors crappy shack. Which i wish she would cut down. Anyways i told him "Really, dude? Its a branch.....OOOOO I DO HEAR IT! WHAT IS THAT..WHAT THA...WHAT IS THAT!" He said "I have no Fing clue."
Its a sound never forgotten, almost like trumpets i guess and mabye an electric train pulling a heavy load, and coming from the sky. Not sure if it mattered but wind was blowing towards the sound so it might have dulled it a little but MAN it was loud!
This is my first time replying on this site, but im telling you the god honest, cross my heart, hope to die TRUTH.
Brandon just accounted it up to being something...he never gives me an answer. He got a little of it on his iphone but its not that load, you can still hear it though. I will try to put it on here if i can. But im so serious, im in my late twenties, regular job, regular life, nobody special and im not trying to scare anyone at all or trying to post bull crap for people to read. I heard..we heard it. I will never forget that sound, it really stays with you when you hear it. And for so long, in intervals, Uhhh i wish i could show all the skeptics or debunkers.
I was tripping so bad that i asked him, after we had been listing for a couple minutes "Do you hear that.....?" He didnt answer right away and i began to think that i had gone insane...REALLY, that pass through my head for like 10 seconds, which felt like an eternity. But thankfully he finally said " yes, yes, I hear it. But what is it?" I wish i could talk to someone who has really, really heard that sound. Please dont bs me, i really dont have the time.
A few days after, my wife and I heard what sounded like bombs dropping because we have a base somwhat nearby. But it lasted for 5 minutes at a time...like thunder from the longest lighting strike ever. Again this came in intervals....Who knows? I guess thats about it, ill try to get that iphone recording on here. O Yeah i live in Pace, Florida and it was about 2 1/2 months ago. I can find out because of the recording it should have a date. Ok well im done. Just believe me I heard it. Sorry for all the mistakes or whatever, or rules this is my first reply. uhhh still gives me the creeps.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

Ive heard the booming, just days mabye a week after the trumpet sound. The booming lasted way longer than any bomb or thunder.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

wish you were right about it being a hoax man, but i will never forget that sound. I heard it and so did my friend. He has a crappy recording of it on his iphone. Im not trying to ruffle your feathers,but im telling you the honest on my mothers grave, cross my heart promise, ive heard this unbelievable sound. My brain still just lets it go everyday but i will never know what it was and that bothers me.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I do not promote or condone the idea of Lucifer coming out of the ground.. Just sharing info contained in video

I am not so sure this is a hoax.
This was just the kind of proof I was asking for, and I too have been witness to some strange booming sounds at night time, that shake the walls of the house. Ive spoke with the people next door to me about it, they have noticed it too, and it seems to be going on all over the place. weird.
edit on 17-5-2012 by zysin5 because: disclaimer:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by baprolltide

You are dead on about the booming. The first two or three times I heard it I thought it was thunder but it went on too long and had a weird muffled quality. Then I thought it was maybe the construction down the street but it was too late in the evening for them to still be working. Also, right before it happens, I get pressure in my ears and I feel the sensation that my hair is standing on end, although it's not. And I feel dizzy and disoriented. This has been going on (along with other weirdness) since January 7th.

I do not scare very easily and I cast a healthily wary eye upon anything I see on social websites, but too much crazy stuff has been happening and those sounds are absolutely frightening. Despite all my attempts to talk myself out of it, I really feel that something huge is happening.

I have the ear pressure this morning, so we will probably hear the booming at some point later today. As long as I don't hear the other noise, I think I can manage not to freak out.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I HAVE NOW HEARD THE BOOMS AND FELT MY CAR ROLL BACKWARDS RIGHT BEFORE THE BOOM..

ok .. at 12:05 there abouts we had what sounded like a big BOOM then the buildings shook. I was in my car stopped at a sign. I thought I was moving backwards so I looked down to make sure I was in Drive.. I was.. I then went to go and heard a loud BOOM. I thought it was something wrong with my car..Humm NOT.... it was an earthquake here at Lake of the Ozarks, Middle of Missouri.. Only I can not find it anywhere on the list. It was felt/Heard all the way to , at least Lebanon, Mo. DID anyone else in this area hear/feel it?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

My wife and I heard the long drawn out thunder / bombing sound again two nights ago. So i get up and go for a drive, cutting my car off as i pull onto back roads. I could not pin point the sound except coming from higher altitude than where i was at. AHHH wish i knew what it was....havent heard the piercing/electric/metallic/trumpet sound again though.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hollwd

Im glad somone is feeling/hearing these sounds as well. Or maybe i should't be but either way if you ever find out what that sound was feel free to let me know. Pray you never hear the other sound...Its not right, its just plain scary.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That's exactly what I heard..almost like two large cruise ships passing each other and the sides grinding against one another...It was so incredibly loud that it made our house vibrate. People kept saying it was a train but there is no way...It was definitely from above.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Wow perfect analogy, i would love to be one of those that could say "BS, its a hoax" but i cannot. Reading your comment really brought it back....I just can not get that noise, that pitch out of my mind still. My friend will not even talk about it really, the most i can get out of him is "I dont know, probably a train or the military."

ahhhh! Really just cant believe this is happening around the world. WHAT DOES IT MEAN???
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Here is the video we made..You will have to turn the volume up to hear more of the lower rumblings--This continued off and on for around 45 mins or so. We only caught the last of it.

I was laying in bed around 9:40ish and heard this huge bang..I swear I thought someone hit our home with a car/truck. I listened for seconds then got up..I went to the office area and asked my husband if he heard that..he thought it was a loud burst of thunder..so we checked the weather channel online..NOTHING..we opened up the windows in our office and listened to what sounded like low rumbling and loud scraping sounds. Our hearts were racing the whole time. It would go low and then build up to a loud thundering scraping sound...he grabbed the flip video and ran outside..

The video is short and I know people always say "why is the video so short" to be honest we just sat in amazement and fear for a bit before we decided to video it. I think the lower pitch beeping noise is coming from our home..so pay no attention to that. We had the windows opened and I think it was picking up something from either our computer or tv.. Also there is a sound like a mini machine gun(?) or lawn chair reclining ...that's me closing one of the window
It's the loud noise we heard...we weren't the only ones either..some people at my husbands work talked about it the next day....they thought a train had crashed or something..there is a single line train that runs through the middle of the town..but there were NO news reports of trains colliding or doing anything weird...I live in a pretty small town so I think I would have heard about it.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
After thinking about this for some time, and hearing the booms myself. This is no hoax.

However there is something making these booms. And it seems to come from above.

There has to be some kind of faster than speed aircraft that is being commonly flown at this time. While not common to the general public. These new aircraft must be bouncing off on the atmosphere, and making sonic booms each time they bounce. I can think of one type of aircraft that bounces off the atmosphere, but was not aware it made sonic booms each bounce. This is purely me just trying to think of what is the cause.
Maybe some more weathered members that know more about aircraft can come in and help me out with this one.

The sounds I heard really did remind me of the shuttle craft re entry. However most people where made aware of re entry.
So my "guess" is that these booms are being caused by some new type of aircraft.
edit on 14-9-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

It is a psychic communications system that has been damaged by me. These beings had technology that kept them evil, i freed some of them by figuring out what to say to them. Theres other psychic type beings with connections to a place that holds knowledge which allows them to build this technology that is undetectable by ours, causing what we call schizophrenia. Humans have similar technology and also travel in these dimensions or time to spy and manipulate thoughts and people here. What ive essentially done is expose these bastards who tried to kill me and humiliate me, im not stupid, i love star trek and doctor who, its taught me to think outside the box. Ive had help from others im not sure who they are. But its the truth, my other posts are me trying to make sense of this, but now, i hear no voices, each day is quiet. At the end, they were trying to stop doing it to me, but where they are, talking is the norm i guess, which is why people who hear voices regularly rarely get peace and fry their brains with ECTs and other strong drugs.

What ive learned about the technology

a time field of some kind is established
technology implanted and external works together to allow the user to travel anywhere and lock onto a brainwave signal or implanted chip that converts psychic messages into audible signals heard by the victim.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I talked with my mother, she lives in tuscaloosa AL, and she says she heard the same sounds earlier this year. I let her listen to some of the videos and she was like " Brent, thats weird, thats weird, Brent thats really weird." She said the news in tuscaloosa said it was military training, but i lived there for 23 years and never heard such a sound and besides WHAT military in tuscaloosa!?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Not really the kind of response I was hoping to read. I was talking about some kind of new aircraft being used that creates these booms, and loud sounds by breaking the sound barrier each time it bounces off the atmosphere, or something to that effect. That is one of the few "logical" reasons behind this.

Dude truthermantwo, did your first account trutherman1 get banned or something? Or you are simply trying to derail what I said. What you said made absolutely no sense in a logical sense.. Great Science fiction tho.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Man why can't I hear a noise like that? I live near Fort Worth Texas (30 miles from Dallaas) and am frequently up late at night and am outside, but I've NEVER heard anything like that, except fo the time the shuttle exploded. I did hear that and it sounded like a garbage truck being run into a bulding, but much louder...

Not that I want anything creepy to be going on... But there's somthing behind that noise. And whatever it is, it must be massive.

We are living in very strange times...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join