It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whisperindave

If I knew my neighbor was going to post something like this online to try and find an answer, I wouldn't post the same thing at the same site. I never would have posted anything here three years ago even though I occasionally observed the site. Why would the neighbors come comment. Maybe everyone else is facebooking it to their friends. 80 percent of people let others figure things out if it's not in their profession.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Detergent

It can go on for hours, just as long as the wind is right. It's loud and it can be heard from a good distance.

Good suggestion....like I said, I was in a very remote area...... but cell phone towers are pretty much everywhere, so I'll look. But would it be that loud? My video really doesn't convey how loud it was in person.....

Yes, it is very loud, and at night the sound carries and seems louder. Here's a link to some folks that have have created an interactive google maps application where you can search for cell towers. These are only the towers that are listed with the FCC, and only cell phone towers. There may be other structures around that can product the same kind of audio frequency resonance effect.

www.cellreception.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

This is near my home town and I think the video is def real because it sounds exactly like what me and my friend heard almost a month ago, how creepy I really wanna know what is making these sounds in so many places...
I didn't know what to believe when I first heard about the sounds but when I started hearing people I know talk about it randomly then I hear it myself..
Unless its something really bad warning us I'm thinking its gotta be military of some sort testing something new, I really cant think of anything I would know of that would do this?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DiscoveryOfTruth

That's a very interesting observation. I never looked into the project of HAARP. I'm reading the wikipedia article on it now.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

This is the sound of Gods Angels blowing the warning trumpets of Judgement, nothing else.

Judgements coming, raptures coming, Jesus is coming,

Yep, I'm nuts,

(I'm also right),
Mark this post

Let me guess, your one of the ones who will be taken in the rapture. If this rapture does happen, I want to see the faces of those who are left behind...the white knights who think they will be taken.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by zerozero00

And....People on here reckon they can vouch for the OP vid!!

There is no one here that can vouch for the OP's vid....

I even wrote that I work near there and it is a small town out in the middle of almost nowhere and I have a number of friends that live there and they all know nothing of strange sounds in their area.

I would love to know who is providing the validity of the vid.

Here is one!

Originally posted by Gawdlike

This is near my home town and I think the video is def real because it sounds exactly like what me and my friend heard almost a month ago, how creepy I really wanna know what is making these sounds in so many places...
I didn't know what to believe when I first heard about the sounds but when I started hearing people I know talk about it randomly then I hear it myself..
Unless its something really bad warning us I'm thinking its gotta be military of some sort testing something new, I really cant think of anything I would know of that would do this?

And I'm sure I saw one earlier in the thread!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

I wear a hearing aid in one ear but not the other because there is almost no hearing to enhance. Both ears are hurting after listening to that noise. Dogs are very sensitive to frequencies we humans can't normally hear and my hearing disability means I hear high and low frequencies too. The sound really is very disturbing. Would certainly be interesting to measure the sound with the right equipment.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
hi all.

Someone said here that he wondered why so few other people seem to come outdoors to see what is causing the Noise.

well....look at my "case"!
---I was helping my mother with her health problems, staying with her on her farm, in the 70s. After supper, I took a walk out onto a farm lane, well after dark, maybe 8 Pm, in November in upstate ny. the sky was clear, or maybe just cloudy with a thin layer of low level clouds, no rain for many hundreds of miles.

SUDDENLY "everything" lit up like a direct lightning strike came within 200 feet!! the light was of a strange yellow-green color tinge. The Flash flickered like lighting, and lasted for about five to eight seconds.

I waited for the "boom"!
there was none. there never was none!
So here out in the countryside, the nearest house was 1000 feet away and there was no traffic on the road, I never heard a sound.

The next day I eagerly awaited some News.
there was none.
"did not *anyone* see this?!", i asked myself days later!
"were they all watching their televisions or asleep"?!
--no one saw it: i asked, over the next two weeks, every townsperson and country person that i knew. no one saw this. a flash of light so bright and no one noticed.

[i think it was a meteor, but i have actually read, of late, that some scientists think occasionally that a lightning flash can come from the moon, to the earth's atmosphere!]

now these Sounds. oh, lights come on in some houses, but no one wants to go outdoors.
few people Notice things.
have you ever, like me, once, walk in front of the student Library where 300 students were coming and going and no one looked up to notice the *INCREDIBLE* SUNSET?! these kids were so engrossed in their studies and lives that they did not See.

a UFO could fly over Chicago, maybe, in broad daylight; how many people might see it?!

freestone

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I am not by any means trying to discredit anyone's observations.

But I must say if any of us are to observe things that happen on and around our planet, maybe we should educate ourselves on what we are talking about. There is no reason to speculate at much of anything these day's given the access we have to the internet. I'm not saying that there are some mysteries out there. Their are many. But lets not confuse the obvious with the mysteries.

I'm not trying to judge. I too do the same thing when I don't "try" to understand.
edit on 23-4-2012 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00

Here is one!

Originally posted by Gawdlike

And I'm sure I saw one earlier in the thread!

Cool thanks, that adds a lot more to it, I guess I missed this one.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is very odd. The same thing happened in my area a few months ago. I live in what's called the "armpit of Oklahoma". Although I never heard this sound, many of my friends and fellow classmates did. They said it went on for hours, and we had a small discussion of around ten or so people of what it could have been. They said they all heard it about 2 A.M. Central Time. It must have been very loud, because I live in a very rural area, and some of the people that heard it live about twenty miles from town, in opposing directions.

I don't think it could have been an aircraft, because it was extremely loud, and lasted for hours, and could be heard at minimum of a 20 mile radius.
edit on 23-4-2012 by JTtheOKIE because: My math skills are starting to lack!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

OK this is the noise that woke me up about 3-4 years ago and again about a year or so later. I thought an airplane was falling out of the sky and rushed to the window to see nothing!!! I also used to hear a rumbling sort of constant engine type noise all nights at that house. I wrote about it on here but never tried to record i figured it was probably something ordinary :/ Wish I had recorded it now.

I do sometimes hear that noise were i live now. But i live very close to an airport so I excuse it as that. However that noise (the loud one) only seem to happen at night.

I am convinced these are not hoaxes at all because i have heard them too and I found out a year later that my neighbour also heard it and got so freak he ran into the garden to try and locate the source to protect his family. He couldn't see nothing. Again that house is a few miles from a military training ground. Although in all my years growing up in that area i never heard those noises until recently.

I used to listen to the humming noise at night and sometimes have mental flashes of earth being moved by big engines as if the whole planet was actually a space ship. (But those were just thoughts for fun. I seriously have no idea what it was/is but it is starting to get a little scary since people all over the world are hearing and recording them too)

Some sort of aircraft is my guess though.

By the way here is the link to my post on the humming noise from 2009.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24/4/2012 by IAmD1 because: to add link

just another though occured as I was answering to the last post in my thread I wrote....".Is it coming from outerspace some how, and has direction? As in what ever direction your side of the sky would be in between 2and 5 am in the mornings. Since the earth rotates could that be why it is heard at similar times of night (local time) as supposed to in the morning here in europe and evening in US."

Does anyone know if there is a site where all these reports are being compiled? Interesting to see the dates, times and locations plotted graphically.
edit on 24/4/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

This has been growing worldwide. Something is definitely up but of course, the powers that be, are offering nothing. Seems we'll all have to fend for ourselves.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's obviously the greybeards calling,

they must have found a new dragonborn.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IamRoy08

That's almost what it sounds like. Yeah, those who haven't played Skyrim wouldn't know what the hell we were talking about!!

edit on 24-4-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I live about 1/4 a mile from train tracks, and a major train repair warehouse in SoCal, and the screeching in the video sounds very similar to the brakes of a train coming to a stop. It's the humming of the lower pitched sounds that kind of throw me off though.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Whitley Strieber has been reporting these sounds on his website.

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Seems like a sound bombardment of some sort... the source obviously mysterious from the perspective. The fact that the noise is audible should be slightly concerning though. We're always getting hit with waves off all sorts by background sources but never something our sense can detect like this.

I've heard many which seemed bearable and even hardly noticeable but the pitch and tone of this drone is pretty harsh on the senses and seems difficult to block out.

If it's hoaxed it's fairly well done and widespread enough to be given credence. If this is just random video with loud painful noise superimposed behind it than there's A LOT of people making a fad outta this. I'm gonna continue assuming this is a fad for now, but if I heard this I'd be quite concerned...
edit on 25-4-2012 by slayer420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
New here but have been following many similar topics regarding this sound phenomenon. While fishing my brother and I heard something that sounded close to what's been shared all over the web. He seemed alarmed and asked what was making that sound. I answered that it must be the train nearby. We watched but didn't hear the Doppler effect of the train as usual and never saw any train.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by steveo007

I am yet to see any reports from the Asian countries. The sounds are oddly concentrated on the American / European countries.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join