It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

According to this scientist, it is normal to have these noises because of "electro-magnetic waves". Funny, he said it's not noise, so I'm not sure how credible the guy really is. What are your thoughts on this video?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

you are awesome.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DiscoveryOfTruth

Interesting video.

I love it when he says the local radio station was flooded with over 40 calls and Fbook messages.

How did they handle the flood?

My main question with his explanation is why is it all of a sudden happening so frequently?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
signs and portens my friends, signs and portens.

This has a couple good Canadian examples. I don't think its a hoax.

Kinda reminds me of a story by Kurt Vonnegut.

"Thanasphere" is a short story by Kurt Vonnegut, first published on 2 September 1952 in Collier's weekly, and later in Bagombo Snuff Box in 1999.

The story is set at the dawn of space exploration, where a military experiment led by Dr. Groszinger, who supervises the launch of the first human being into space, Major Allen Rice. Rice is launched into orbit around Earth to observe weather conditions over enemy territories, but Rice soon starts receiving messages from dead people, whose spirits inhabit the atmosphere. Thinking Rice has lost his mind, the military calls off the project, and Dr. Groszinger himself is forced to deny that they sent a man into space.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-4-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

That question was also asked by others who watched the video on YouTube. Why if it is normal, would the noises just now start to be noticed?

That is the question I too hold, along with: If something that loud and noticeable is not considered a noise, what is his [edit: the scientist's] definition of noise?
edit on 21-4-2012 by DiscoveryOfTruth because: Clarification -- See edit in main post

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Here is a theory where someone asks the question, since we sent a disk containing whale noises on the Voyager space craft, could this be a reply?

Which is interesting but perhaps less interesting than our universe rubbing up against a parallel universe in the multi-verse, or our universe bumping into the future expanded universe meaning we are running out of room to expand into (nasty one that one) or, inter-dimensional cross-talk, hype-dimensional (sp) time-line convergence.

Sound wave lensing, um, sound reflection, magnetic resonance amplification of the excited magnetosphere, and the trash compactor on the space-station.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I haven't seen the first one. That was creepy.

That poor dog didn't like it at all.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Wow.

What a great theory. I need to start comparing ufo sighting information and the strange sound information.
Maybe the aliens are trying to talk and they think we're just being rude.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiscoveryOfTruth

That question was also asked by others who watched the video on YouTube. Why if it is normal, would the noises just now start to be noticed?

That is the question I too hold, along with: If something that loud and noticeable is not considered a noise, what is his [edit: the scientist's] definition of noise?
edit on 21-4-2012 by DiscoveryOfTruth because: Clarification -- See edit in main post

I agree. No civilization in modern or ancient times ever wrote about loud strange noises coming from the sky. This is a new phenomenon for planet earth. I wonder what external force is stimulating the atmosphere to resonate in the human audible spectrum?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I think my spell chucker is on the fritz.

The question I wanted to ask was, did the people of Dallas 'beach themselves'?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I'm confused, is this a mix of whale sounds with the sound from the Ukraine?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The sounds made my rats brux. I'm guessing that will lead someone to believe that it's transdimensional beings

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Pleiadian beem ship? Beginnings of a staged alien invasion? Giant invisible water Phone?
I dont know , but it is spooky.

You're leaving out the most obvious answer. Someone just put that noise over the video.Nothing more than that.Stop being so paranoid people.

The most obvious answer is usually the wrong one because it took no thought to get there.

I equate the most obvious as the most simplest.

Occam razor...

I think we should highly scrutinize all videos claiming that there is a sound. Even though i believe this is a real phenomenon, ever since this really took off there have been alot of videos posted and its not out of the question to believe that there our some HOAXs.

Anyone else remember one explanation for the sounds. Were aircraft jets being run at veryh high speeds on the ground, i think to clean them Sounds quite similar

edit on 21-4-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

According to the "scientist", (I use the term loosely considering loud noises are not noise to him) it is caused by electromagnetic waves. Once I heard that, the first thing I thought about was HAARP. They have enough juice to create these sounds. It may be their way of testing if they can pinpoint destinations, and tracking the response from people in the area to see if it can reach these areas.

That is a theory of mine after hearing the "scientist" speak.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Almost sounds like drilling or something underground? Definitely not an aircraft, it wouldn't have persisted that long. And if it was an above-ground project the town would know about it. So my guess is .... something.. underground.. perhaps a natural cause, or manmade.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Nothing to worry about. It's just Godzilla getting ready to fight the war with the red and yellow dragons. The war isn't scheduled for another five months. Godzilla must have washed over here in that Tsunami last year. Maybe the rest of that Japanese junk will be washing up on shore soon.

If Godzilla comes on shore, make sure not to piss him off. He likes Cajun chicken. You may have to call that young Japanese girl from the movies to come haul him back to their country. Oh yah, she's probably an old lady by now..... Maybe you Texas guys ought to start thinking of moving inland for a while. You can send the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders up here to the UP for safe keeping

edit on 21-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I find it funny how people are saying it's a hoax. These sounds are being reported all over North America. That must be one dedicated hoaxer who has a big fat bank account to blow on plane tickets

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Not to mention around the world, as you may have noticed from my video at the beginning of this page.

According to a scientist, it is natural phenomenon caused by electromagnetic waves.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
...You can send the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders up here to the UP for safe keeping

One small problem with that though. The video says Dallas, Oregon. Although you probably will stand by your statement and take the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders anyway, haha.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well first off,if anyone is saying that you are hearing electromagnetic waves is totally wrong.
An electromagnetic (EM) wave is not a sound wave. A sound wave is mechanical energy, and an electromagnetic wave is electromagnetic energy.

And second,remember the Star Trek movie where the big alien ship was trying to find the whales?

en.wikipedia.org...:_The_Voyage_Home

Maybe it is a cloaked ship trying to find the whales?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join