It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by don rumsfeld

So, you're answer is that everyone around the world is playing a water phone???

Most people don't even know what the is, man. I sure as hell didn't before I seen the video. I have never even heard of such a thing. Nice find, but I seriously doubt that EVERYONE that reports this is playing a water phone in the background, or whatever.

Listen to the Kiev video closely again & you tell me.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ok but i,m sorry if that noise is heard anywhere in the world then main stream media are going to have it all over their news story,every1 of these vids i have seen has no news coverage what so ever..........not even news coverage......its from 1 person............never a list of vids covering the same thing.......surely if this is happening over a large area then more than 1 person is going to post a vid of it?i,m all for believing but stuff like this does no1 any good atall.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

reply to post by nightstalker78

A water phone? Really?
Who in the hell has even heard of such a thing? I guess you think people all over the world are playing water phones as well.

No,I think people "all over the world" are editing videos and making them seem to be something they're not.And this video is clearly one of them.

And all the people in the neighbourhood are in on the hoax too are they?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

But wouldn't we be hearing it a lot more often and wouldn't the sound be more consistent?

Like why is it only at night, once every few months, in different parts of the globe?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Exactly the sounds I heard off the Delaware Coast in mid-January, only not quite as loud - and the frequency seems to have risen quite a bit. This recording sounds a bit more 'in tune' - like it's coming together more - whatever "it" is.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
oh darn i cant wait to wake up and hear this...please come to MD. i cant help but to think of that quote about trumpets sounding.. so many of the videos of the weird sounds popping up everywhere.. apocalyptic to say the least, in my mind.. what if it could be another race trying to contact us but we cant "read" it.. or could it be like morsecode type ish???

dipsezbaby-1st post cuss yeah!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
These strange noise have been being heard for decades if not centuries, and as far as I know no one has ever been able to say for certain what they were. Seems like the sounds are getting stranger as time goes on. The thing is some one some where knows what is making them.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You ever notice that sound while your standing under those major main line electrical towers??

Well, they have consistent humming. I do not know a lot about the amount of volts and amps that are going through those lines at any given time; however, I have a feeling it is in the tens to hundreds of thousands.

If that amount of current causes such a loud humming, I wonder what a billion watts of power produced by HAARP would sound like when it is focused in a small area???

Now I will sit back and get pelted by the shills and thrills that frequent this great web site.

Just asking a legitimate question

edit on 21-4-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

While I do appreciate the OP getting this posted, personally I have my doubts..my thoughts as to why I think this is..... it has a little bit of all the previous sounds of recent..Just seems like someone is Trying Really hard.

1.The ringing Cymbals...2.The Screeching..3.and the so called Trumphets

Yeah there is a hell of alot of weirdness taking place these days, Do we really need to fabricate and make it seem even worse?? Not blaming the OP..Just saying
edit on 21-4-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I don't know why people aren't watching your video, it's one of the more convincing ones.

It's a little tough to hear, but it's got the sounds, it's got atmospheric proof (animals acting up), and it's got social proof (neighbors out and about). All the elements of what should be considered a real event are present.

Video would have been nice, though.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It's pretty easy to create a hoax video. Here's how I did it:

First I recorded some narrative.

Next I stripped the "waterphone" sounds from the video posted previously in this thread.

Then I went outside to my backyard and recorded some boring video, cut it to match the length of the narrative, and stripped out the background sound.

Finally, I mixed my narrative and the waterphone sounds together and dubbed it into the video.

Voila! A hoax is born ...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The trumpets the bible talks about aren't actual trumpets...... Either way, these sounds, until i hear it, it didnt happen

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

That is fantastic!

I do think those trumpet sounding bids are hoaxes, but the loud, low rumbles are the ones that really creep me out. I think those sounds are real, but I really have no idea what they are.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
was the video recorded on the 19 april 2012 ? because if it was the moon is shown to be full and sadly on this earth it is a new moon at this time

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

They do sound remarkably similar. However the culprit would need one hell of an amplifier to produce the decibels this phenomena is banging out.

I find it odd that as this seems to be pitch and frequency related that no one has thought to detect pressure oscillations moving through the medium giving the frequency. Once a Hz is recognised a pressure time plot can be identified and the period of sound wave found.

Since sound waves are easily measured, I am sure it would be a matter of having the equipment ready to go prior to 3.35 am as the lady in the clip states. As it has happened on more the one occasion and been reported, I sincerely doubt this has not already been done. In fact if no answer is forthcoming from the authorities there are only 2 explanations.

1. They know what it is already and can or will do nothing about it.

2. They don't know what it is and can not do a thing about it.
edit on 21-4-2012 by MollyStewart because: gramatical error

link   
reply to post by Midnight13

Well.....I have heard it during the day a couple of times....i don't know, maybe it has to do with where the weak part of the magnetsphere is located at the time? I'm no expert on that, just something I thought about. I'm sure Phage would know....I'll ask him to reply....he usually knows this kind of scientific stuff

link   

...I know that is not necessarily related, but I found the whole incident odd, yet, so very fascinating.

Actually, it might be related. Until people know what it is for sure, you can't really discount it, right?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Just watched your clip!

This is the sound I have heard myself on a few occasions,
I'm in Yorkshire, England btw
edit on 21-4-2012 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think A LOT of you folks are forgetting one important note:

THE SOUNDS ARE FROM RED STATE.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wheels

That's what I was wondering....I guess the fake ones are more fun
But if anyone is interested in the real stuff...that's it, and there are many others like it. Maybe the "trumpets are more exciting haha!I, too, thought the birds at night and other animals reacting would get some attention. If I hear it again, I'll try to get nearer to light..I was disappointed when I uploaded it and there was no visual. I had quite a few videos with visual (some daylight), but I was deleting a video on my youtube page, and accidently "deleted all" like an idiot
Don Rumsfield who is posting on this thread has seen them all though so he can vouch for me!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join