It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
In this one the woman is outside filming and talking when you see lights go on in other houses so they must be hearing the noise. It leads me to believe that at least this one is not a hoax...
I don't know why but this video gives me the creeps.

edit on 21-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
In this one the woman is outside filming and talking when you see lights go on in other houses so they must be hearing the noise. It leads me to believe that at least this one is not a hoax...
I don't know why but this video gives me the creeps.

edit on 21-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

Definitely weird beyond belief. I'm wondering if military testing is going on in the area that would cause that noise????

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Sounds like a bunch of gongs and tambourines going off. Man, that sound is like totally eerie. Sounds nothing like the Earth's magnetosphere and nothing like military drilling, and nothing like some volcano or earthquake about to happen.

Sounds more like a mating call.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wow that sound is ridiculously loud.

Bring on the end of days.

Is this what they talk about saying that trumpets will sound the end of days? ;-P

Imagine being alive thousands of years ago and this happened.

Crazy stuff..

Where is the sound coming from? I want to know. I doubt its solar winds...

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Ok, that is really strange.......that would definitely scare the …….. out of me.

Um, just one thing though, has the US government said anything about this?

I just find it strange, something as loud as that should attract police reports, whole towns complaining etc. You would think someone from TPTB would say something, even if it was lies?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
...when you see lights go on in other houses so they must be hearing the noise. It leads me to believe that at least this one is not a hoax...

Hopefully, we'll find it also leads to the hoax bin.

Originally posted by Manhater
Sounds more like a mating call.

The tin-headed, whitebellied, crested nutfluffer only breeds under cover of darkness during certain quantum states.
Researchers are still pursuing the elusive beasts.

Have a look at the youtube account uploads. I'd like a refund please.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
If this isn't God moving his furniture around then - I really don't know. But reports have been consistent over the last few month from all around the world - strange!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Sounds a lot similar to the one that was out in Hawaii.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

So, you're answer is that everyone around the world is playing a water phone???

Most people don't even know what the is, man. I sure as hell didn't before I seen the video. I have never even heard of such a thing. Nice find, but I seriously doubt that EVERYONE that reports this is playing a water phone in the background, or whatever.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Thats it! A water thingumy whatsit! Surely there is a electronic version??

Without a doubt that is it............case closed.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Pleiadian beem ship? Beginnings of a staged alien invasion? Giant invisible water Phone?
I dont know , but it is spooky.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

That is the loudest and clearest "sky noise" I have heard to date. Just WOW if these sounds are legit. I increased the volume of my speakers and the noise literally hurt my ears as it is a very high frequency. My dog, that is sitting next to me listening, became distressed and annoyed by the sounds also.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Really?That's a hoax if I ever saw one.Don't believe everything you see/hear on youtube.I'm not sure how anyone can find that video convincing.
edit on 21-4-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I can;t help but think these are some kind of psyop tests going on.
That is one ungodly racket.
Never heard of anything in nature that come close though the singing caves might be the closest thing.
Doesn't appear hoaxed either given all the neighbors turning their lights on as well.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Pleiadian beem ship? Beginnings of a staged alien invasion? Giant invisible water Phone?
I dont know , but it is spooky.

You're leaving out the most obvious answer. Someone just put that noise over the video.Nothing more than that.Stop being so paranoid people.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I wonder is there sounds being heard has something to do with the trumpets in Revelations??

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

I think this pretty much proves the video in the op is a hoax. It's the same sound but it's obviously been edited in the op's video.HOAX!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

That is a common suggestion. Honestly, I don't know. I have heard some videos where that's what it sounded like. A trumpet being played.

There is a lot of debate as to what is causing it. Some scientists are saying sky quakes. My reply to that would be,"Fine. Sky quakes it is. Why are they occuring in such large numbers all of a sudden?"

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

A water phone? Really?
Who in the hell has even heard of such a thing? I guess you think people all over the world are playing water phones as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join