It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you change the weather?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

Ever since a very early age (around about 4 or 5 years old), I have noticed that my moods/emotions have the ability to alter the weather. I personally love it when it rains, and often if I became elated or overjoyed as a child, it would rain a few hours later.

As I grew older, I studied shotokan karate quite extensively, and I stumbled accross Zen buddhist meditation, thorugh a book called 'The Advanced Karate Manual', by Aidan Trimble and Vince Morris. When I began the meditation regime at about age 15, I found that I could quite profoundly change the vibrational state of my body/mind, and transmit this energy outwards. When I first started experimenting with this, I found that I could make it rain, or sunny, at will. However, whenever I transmitted my energy outwards, I always felt (and I still feel) rather drained.

I have never spoken about this with my friends or family, for fear of ridicule. I have even had my own personal doubts at times. However, I have just purchased David Icke's new book 'Remember Who You Are', and something very striking jumped out at me from page 49. David writes about how a team of Russian scientists have uncovered the receiver/transitter nature of DNA, and then goes on to say this:

The Russian team says that this greater understanding of DNA's role as a receiver-transmitter can explain intuition, clairvoyance, telepathy, spontaeneous healing and self-healing, and how humans can influence the weather and each other.

Courtesy of David Icke, 'Remember Who You Are', David Icke Books Ltd, January 2012, pp 49

What do you think of this? Can you change the weather? This is very interesting, and I think that humanity is at the cusp of an era when we shall really start to unlock our hidden potential.

I am personally very excited about finding out more about myself, and the potential of my mind-body computer system.
edit on 21-4-2012 by chemistry because: quotation

edit on 21-4-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

I dont kn ow about changing the weather, as a whole but I do quite throughly enjoy mental cloud busting. If you've never heard of it, its fun to try and a great way to pass the time while still enjoying the outdoors.

Not to be a wet blanket (because I do believe we have powers beyond the status quo) but do you think your experiences as a kid had anything to do with just what season it was? What I mean by this is, here near the gulf coast during the spring and summer months you can almost set your watch to when it will rain. Here it will rain nearly everyday just for alittle bit between 1pm and 4pm. And as a kid that would seem as when you might be in your best mood. Summer months, outside in the early - late afternoon. Then poof it rains. Im just saying your childhood experience may just be a case of coincidental timing.

Good luck and always keep striving to become better at whatever you do.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Do you know if this is the same "team of Russian scientists"?

www.fractal.org...

In particular, we have found it possible to regenerate endocrine glands in animals. By the same means, we have significantly curbed the aging process in human cells and even grown new adult human teeth in individuals who had lost them.

Frustratingly, even with such documented successes, the mainstream scientific establishment is such that I have found it difficult to maintain funding for my work in my home country of Russia. If you or someone you know are interested in assisting me, I am willing to relocate if necessary to continue my research and would love to establish a dialogue to possibility.

Lead by Peter Gariaev.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I shut down straightline winds that precede thunderstorm fronts. I've been doing this since 2005, and it never fails. I video taped one last year (I think it was last year). Not much to see but that's the point. 1/4 mile away a sycamore tree was split in half by the winds. Just sayin....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Is this you?
youtu.be...

Take the weather with you.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Is this you?
youtu.be...

Take the weather with you.

Yeah. Last year. It was the same week, maybe the same front, that took that staging down at the Indiana State Fair and killed those people. There were two big fronts that came through that week, if I remember correctly.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

No, not the video you posted on ats about the storm, sorry i could not view that one it has copyright material in it.
Watch the one i posted a link to..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Yip. I became aware of it a few years ago. I do tell people, normally when anyone says something like "I hope it won't rain on that day". I the say half jokingly: "don't worry I'm a weather god" . Of course no one believes it, but the 3rd time it happens and the weather is exactly as ordered, the start telling other people: don't worry he's a weather god. I do it very rarely. I don't think fiddling with nature frequently is a good idea. I tend to use it mostly for friends weddings and hiking.

Recently i called rain if visiting a farm that had been been very dry. It took 2 days , there just wasnt enough moisture anywhere close. It was quite intense and stressful.

All of this works a lot better if I have a few days warning. It's still physics of large amounts of air, pressure and vapour. If its raining cats and dogs and you suddenly decide it should be sunny, it will take a little while, lts of wind and when this was required, it would start to be sunny while still raining out of the clouds that's left. And that's EFFORT. Giving a hint for weather a week from now is easy, unless diametrically opposed to what was likely.

I refuse to look at weather reports. As I'm sure this is belief based, I don't need doubts. I also don't think it will work if I don't have an emotionally connected outcome involved, mainly for someone I care for.

Weird, I tell you, weird

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

No, not the video you posted on ats about the storm, sorry i could not view that one it has copyright material in it.
Watch the one i posted a link to..

Yeah. What a trip that was. I never heard anything like that in my life. God Bless Kentucky.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You are not the only one.
Google ''atmokinesis''. That's your condition.

As I repeat, you are NOT the only one...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I don't really have anything to add to this thread...

Just commenting to bump it....hopefully others might reply. It seems it went dead really quickly.

For many this seems "out there"....and I will admit that just a few years ago I would part of that crowd (though even then I wouldn't rule out the possibility) but a while back I met a friend online who claimed this same thing.....even had multiple videos "showing" this happening......what I mean by "showing" is that, yes, the weather did seemingly change....In one video it is raining pretty hard and he claims to be focusing energy and "wanting" it to slow down.....and it does seemingly happen, multiple times in multiple videos.......

I was VERY skeptical of this at first.....
I hadn't really put too much thought into it until I ran across this thread yesterday....I came back today to see how many had chimed in and I see that a few are claiming these exact "powers"....

so again, just figured I would post to bump....
Hopefully more who have experienced this will come into this discussion...

I am interested....but remain skeptical...
Not sure how many it would take before it made a "believer" out of me.....

Just interested....that is all...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

Y'know, the truth is that I have shut these winds down every single time I've taken them on, but it's always surprising to me that it happens like it does. It's not as if I "feel" like I'm doing it, and I guess that's why I use my little yard tree as a focal point (I can see if the wind is really shutting down by the tree's activity). I experimented with ignoring the front of a storm earlier in the year, and the tree lost three branches and the gutter's drop spout section tore off the garage, and my wife got pissed as me for "letting it happen" (which really surprised me, since she'd been kind of goofing on the whole idea of it until then).

I really have no idea why it works, or (actually) even if it does work - except that it's worked for 7 years now. All I seem to be able to do is (I guess) place a bubble, of sorts, over the immediate area that keeps the winds from ripping our little sub-division to hell when these bombs hit. All around us these storm front winds rip roofs off garages, snap enormous trees, and do all kinds of damage, and it's been this way for long before I ever moved out to this part of the country. The thing I've been playing with started when the big super-cell front that shut down the Indy 500 early in 2005 (Dave Letterman's car won it that year) was bearing down on us and my wife started freaking out. I stood on the front porch and "threatened" the goddamn thing if it hurt my little home. It worked (I guess) and since then, I've been testing it each time one of those dangerous fronts rolls in. So far, so good, and when I step back and "allow" it to blast, it rips the living sh*t out of the place.

I don't know what it is, and it definitely violates parts of my own belief system (as to how the whole structure of physical reality works), but it's something that has me still trying to determine as to what it is and why it does what it does.

new topics

top topics

join