It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Mr. Romney and Obama (+the rest of the 2 party system)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Dear Mr. Romney and Obama (+the rest of the 2 party system)

I don't envy what you have and I don't care to ever live in such a hell where lack of experience is exalted. I live in the real world and my pain and suffering are my strengths and my experience...I learn from them and build off them. Some of them have come from problems I have caused and some of them were just circumstance both of which I had to overcome through my own solutions and perseverance. Either way, I'm not a victim nor a coward yet I feel I know the real world more than you could ever hope to. I feel sorry for your lack of understanding of the truth and the goal of our experience. I hope that someday you can experience reality too. In the immediate sense it's great to be gaurded from such realities but such people without the experience have no place leading the people. Yet it's always the people who lack the real suffering and life experience leading us pretending they understand real life...why is that?

Thank you for listening
edit on 21-4-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Contact the White House

Contact Mitt Romney

Knock yourself out!

I'd love to hear the answers - though I'm sad to say you'll probably not get any...

peace

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Contact the White House

Contact Mitt Romney

Knock yourself out!

I'd love to hear the answers - though I'm sad to say you'll probably not get any...

peace

Thanks
... the letter went there before it was posted here.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It's the same all over the world. The poleticians use fancy words but become more fascist by the day.

new topics

top topics

join