It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Checksum discovered in DNA: More evidence of Simulation Theory?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros

Originally posted by FlySolo
Now lets get into the deep and heavy:

When cells replicate, they count the total number of letters in the DNA strand of the daughter cell. If the letter counts don’t match certain exact ratios, the cell knows that an error has been made. So it abandons the operation and kills the new cell.

That's not true.

This isn't really anything new. This was first discovered in the 40's by Barbara McClintock who went later on to win the Nobel prize.

She discovered this before DNA was even discovered? Hmm, something smells fishy here. Citation needed!

DNA was discovered a long time ago mate. If you don't know when DNA was discovered, I'm not sure why you're even trying to refute this

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Cells do not have any knowledge of letters or numbers. Cells operate on a symbiotic relationship where one cell has adapted to use the energy given of by another.

There is no counting of numbers or letters.

The only real connection is that whether a cell is able to cohesively bond with other cells based upon the ability of each cell to create a matching pair of connects where each cell is able to trade the energy values between each other for a mutual existance.

All of these letters and numbers are just part of a system that has been created by humanity to better track what science has discovered so that rapid dissemination of information about a particular system can be calculated and understood.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dryson
Cells do not have any knowledge of letters or numbers. Cells operate on a symbiotic relationship where one cell has adapted to use the energy given of by another.

The only real connection is that whether a cell is able to cohesively bond with other cells based upon the ability of each cell to create a matching pair of connects where each cell is able to trade the energy values between each other for a mutual existance.

All of these letters and numbers are just part of a system that has been created by humanity to better track what science has discovered so that rapid dissemination of information about a particular system can be calculated and understood.

Yes, but it is understood by math. Math is the blue print to the universe correct? And this blue print demonstrates a fundamental pattern from astronomical to subatomic levels.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Now lets get into the deep and heavy:

When cells replicate, they count the total number of letters in the DNA strand of the daughter cell. If the letter counts don’t match certain exact ratios, the cell knows that an error has been made. So it abandons the operation and kills the new cell.

That's not true.

This isn't really anything new. This was first discovered in the 40's by Barbara McClintock who went later on to win the Nobel prize.

She discovered this before DNA was even discovered? Hmm, something smells fishy here. Citation needed!

DNA was discovered a long time ago mate. If you don't know when DNA was discovered, I'm not sure why you're even trying to refute this

Yes people knew that DNA existed, but I was writing in reference to "When cells replicate, they count the total number of letters..". The part about letters was not known in the 1940's. DNA's structure was only described in 1953. And the part about counting letters is total BS. I don't know where you got that info from..
edit on 21-4-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
More evidence that an Intelligent sentient designer (God) created our universe and set the appropriate rules of physics and we are created by God.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Or it's just that these are the most efficient means to do something.

Really it's a side-of-the-wall argument. You either view it from where you are, claiming that it's coming from something over the wall, or you are on the other side of the wall, claiming that the other side just was the the only path to take.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

I'm not sure what you're calling BS. Barbara McClintock, the peer reviewed paper from Perez, the year T,G,A,C was defined. All the information I have talked about has been backed up by links.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
More evidence that an Intelligent sentient designer (God) created our universe and set the appropriate rules of physics and we are created by God.

No, it's evidence that the Universe is the one and only true God's, i.e. Brahma's, dream. Just like Hindu scriptures predicted. All hail Brahma. Why is it that some people interpret interpreted signs of design as evidence for some petty Jewish God, when clearly it's evidence for the Universe being Brahma's dream.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The universe was created 13.6 billion years ago. It had a beginning, God is everlasting and therefore the universe is not god.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

No, it's evidence that the Universe is the one and only true God's, i.e. Brahma's, dream. Just like Hindu scriptures predicted. All hail Brahma.

I'll agree to that. Not a god in the biblical sense.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The universe was created 13.6 billion years ago. It had a beginning, God is everlasting and therefore the universe is not god.

Yeah, Brahma fell asleep 13.6 billion years ago. That's the beginning of the story of the Universe. Brahma is everlasting and the Universe is Brahma's dream.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I agree with that too. I read "draw a circle around a bicycle, the bicycle does not explain itself, something outside the circle must have had influence, like a factory

ETA: The chicken or the egg could be error correction. An infinite loop to prevent things from going sideways
edit on 21-4-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Sagan knows best:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dryson

This is true, numbers,letters,binary coding are all human inventions that allow us to visualize and "simulate" the true mathematics that happen through chemical processes at the molecular and atomic level.

How nature really understands, or manipulates mathematical relationships is just not understood or if it does at all.

Is there manipulation of mathematics that produce the universe?, or does the universe work in a way that exposes mathematical relationships as an ancillary result of something so profound, we may never understand it? Much like chicken or the egg.

The concept of parity checking and checksums could possibly be utilized by nature, but probably, most certainly it is not by counting as we interpret it. There is so much to learn here, and it is cool that some people who really understand microbiology have indeed provided some great insight into this thread.

edit on 21-4-2012 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
To all those that think we are engineered by aliens.... sorry to break it to you but this just proves that nature knows best and knows how to repair everything.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Is there manipulation of mathematics that produce the universe?, or does the universe work in a way that exposes mathematical relationships as an ancillary result of something so profound, we may never understand it? Much like chicken or the egg.

edit on 21-4-2012 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

If we were able to finally determine which came first, I think that would be the end of life as we know it. We would create a bug in the cycle of life and suddenly pop out of existence lol. It really just shows that our universe has no beginning and no end.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The gnostics said specifically that our experience here on earth - theirs too at the time, was/is that of an organic life form trapped in an inorganic reality. The earth itself, and the cast members, are all organic at the over-soul and soul level, but that the reality in which those energies are contained is synthetic - body. They also pointed out that the system, after the gnostics "time," would introduce religious systems as a mechanism of control. This tells us that the control is not about controlling the bodies themselves, but the animating energy behind the bodies that is actually evolving and post gnostic time would evolve to a new place that would require more complex control.

If we simply take them a their world, the presence of computer code in the DNA Avatar construct - our bodies, is not unreasonable at all. Those who consciously vacate the body via OOBE etc. are not bound by the DNA codes, as their over-soul is not a DNA creation and the process of consciousness expression is different when separated from the body. The interesting thing is how the introduction of scientific dogma worked so hard to make sure that the separation of the over-soul, soul, from the body was heresy, and all things were body. Seems after the introduction of religion, science was put into the game to stop folks from seeing themselves as an eternal being simply borrowing a computer generated avatar for fun.

The connection to string theory and the checksums is connected to the dna issue. There are some 20 or so rules to the earth game, just like the rules to a video game. Gravity is the most obvious one, and the string "theory" is simply a way of dissecting the most important rule, or the rule telling you what game you are playing should you ever wish to figure it out. Think of playing Halo but not knowing it was a game, then one day getting a sense that something was a miss and deciding to stop really playing the game but starting to look at the code to the game and discovering the deepest code.

We human folk are organic in a computer simulation, it is not one or the other but both. The DNA is used to control us at all levels as the DNA/body is the game piece in the same way a video game avatar is your stand in but the game code itself has the final say on both the life, actions and death of that avatar.

If one would view the structure of DNA as not an organic thing that must hold the secrets to "evolution" so we can prove the god people wrong, but as computer code written by someone who actually claims to be god because they hold the patent on the earth game, we'd see something entirely different. The thing we'd see is true liberation, true freedom, true timelessness, true understanding, true connection, true self.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So, is this a case for "Intelligent Design" vs. "Evolution"? As mankind will never prove or disprove the existence of "God" or "Gods", it's interesting nonetheless. I would think that the religious folks would be all over something like this. Then again, no matter what amount of evidence is presented on either side, both sides have their FAITH.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Great post!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Great job with the thread, I enjoyed the information very much. I have always wondered about this subject and finally said that I'll look into it so I just ordered a DNA report of me... Might as well see what comes of it, when all the information that is obvisouly making its way to reality reveals itself, I think it will make more sense if you have your one and only real source code. Also, this might not be appropriate to the thread but does anyone know how information would be conveyed to DNA from an outside source, on a practical level. I am sure everyone is effected by frequency but what kind? S&F
Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join