It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies and close calls

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
well My names Alex for starters I'd like to tell my story.
I'm 22.
Live at home with my mom.
And right now I feel that pretty much all my rights are being taken away.
Allow me to explain I suffer from PTSD
I've had 3 near death experiences.
I've had 2 abortions one was the vacuum suction and the other was done with 2 Rx drugs call Cytotec and
Mifeprex. I live in Texas so its a very conservative state especially with all the things going on right now, but it gets far worse than what I've just described. This situation started about 8-9 weeks ago I wanted to leave the country due to the healthcare laws changing I'm on Medicare (which is nationwide coverage for insurance) and Medicaid which also helps pay for any prescriptions by the state that Medicare may not cover. I was attempting to go to Canada to receive better healthcare as I have seen a ton of malpractice in our hospitals here including loosing my paperwork, lying about state laws, no explanation or given manuscript of my patients bill of rights
persecution in medical facilities by care worker who want to argue about my religion.....The list goes on.
So currently my mother thought it would be best to place me on social security and disability because I am a juvenile diabetic have issues with my vision and a hormonal imbalance known as polytheistic ovarian syndrome
which is mostly cause by the fact that insulin is a hormone and the lack of production can cause problems in other areas such as higher risk for other illnesses and infections and so on. And yes if anyone is curious I am insulin dependant and on an insulin pump despite the fact that my mother totally took me off her insurance and now they will not pay for my supplies. In addition I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at age 11 and since then they have prescribe all kinds of RX drugs for me trying to "control my moods" I guess for the last 11 years or so I've been on the drug Seroquel but recently the government began handing out the generic version meaning that its a new chemical instead of what I was previously taken....right now I take what's known as Quetiapine this can happen when drugs get taken off the market or to cut spending costs by the FDA and recently I had experienced some huge problems with Seroquel before I got my hands on the generic version

www.topix.com...

www.topix.com...

those are a few of the side effects of seroquel which I feel is highly toxic however due to having an illness
I am required to take this medication and when I told my mother about the fact that I wanted to leave the US
she basically said I had to take my pills on order to stay there.....
However recently in areas nearby there have been weather obstructions in Dallas very large tornado warnings flood warnings along our coast and earthquakes that the news was saying may hit nearby
I live in the Houston Area. for those of you who may not know I think it is nationwide news......
Any who moving on with my story when I told my mother I wanted to leave the country
she felt I was "having a manic episode." she contacted my boyfriends family who is very conservative
and told them all kinds of VERY PRIVATE AND VERY EMBARRASSING information about how I am on disability
my illness and so on which she tells everyone publicly without having a second thought on the consequences of her actions. During this time I sold my phone and allot of my favourite video games attempting to get money to leave and she just became more and more concerned. The thing about my boyfriend's family is that his mother has been with physically abusive men and they gossip ALLOT. So basically due to the weather and circadian cycles I've become highly sensitive to exposure to anything so I wound up overdosing after my mom insisted I take my medication at her house in exchange for a place to stay other wise I needed to GTFO. My boyfriend was having hypoglycaemic problems and I brought him to our home because his family had left him without any key outside his home with no place to go and while I was going through my overdoes, I saw bright flashes of colour my vision stretched and my heart rate became irregular and I had vomiting and pains all over my body I heard a voice in my head saying that if I go to sleep I was going to die. Basically she kicked him out and asked me if I wanted to go to the psych ward that's when it got more serious because his family called the cops on my Mom. The police came by their home which I have been banned from due to the fact that his family dislikes that I am not Christian and thinks my mom and I are crazy they at least allowed me in to talk to the police and the entire family started arguing and interrupting each other and it was hard to even talk to them I explained my situation disability was never my idea in the first place my mom wanted me on it so I could "support myself"
Now she does all this crap with my medications and she was telling me that in order to live there she wanted the entirety of my SS and disability checks which only consists of 475$ per month. They told me to just ignore this bs and stop victimising myself if she doesn't like it,...well to bad don't look her in the face they gave me a slip of paper with some doctors that provide 24 hour care and programs like HCPC and MHMR listed below.

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

so from there my mom and his mom tried to hospitalise us both without our consent he is 21 btw and I am like 8 months older. So yeah basically no one can agree on anything but during this time I had a positive pregnancy test and took 2 more tests that said the result was invalid and one negative. The thing about my method of Birth control is I use an IUD my IUD is a copper insert known as paraguard inserted into the back of the cervix and their are allot of mixed reviews on this topic you can read the following

www.mothering.com...

forums.webmd.com...

basically I assumed I was having a miscarriage when I began to have large blood and tissue clots
coming from my uterus and sever cramping and bleeding and spotting. When I explained this to my boyfriend sister she took us to a hospital who wanted ALL my info on my last period and other drugs and things which the police have reports on now, and I had to give them info and they did no test for any type of infection. His sister thinks I've got an STD and I explained to my mom I needed to go to the hospital again and showed her the photos It took of huge blood clots and she refused to give me a ride to the hospital.I was bleeding profusely and I had to take the bus to Memorial Herman I waited in their waiting room for 5 hours while I had continuous low blood sugar and was starting to blackout and they refused to give me treatment. they diagnosed me with a UTI and said I had "dysfunctional uterine bleeding" and couldn't find the IUD to be in place.
they suggested any of the following for treatment

D and C abortion
Laparoscopy
Uterine ablation
Hysteroscopy
Hysterectomy
Hormones therapy
birth control pills
and the surgical removal of my "device"
all of which I have documented here
his sister still wants me to get the Hysterectomy btw any advice please ?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cherishedaries

A hell of an introduction!

Love is the answer.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

troll?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

yes I know love really is the fundamental key but I think I need to get out of the untied states for medical treament as the care I receive here is anything but

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I just said that as an automated answer, to a thread to which I don't know what to answer.
I hope you are well now.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

well this is me and him we are attempting to aide our situation by talking to others hoping someone will help us
I am in pain but have an Rx for my infection
oh btw did I mention I had a lovely 2 mile walk home from the hospital without any phone or $$$$ and my mom took her phone today
saying she "needed it" despite the fact that all she is allowed to use it for is checking the time.
her phone has the pictures BTW and attempting to get other fmaily memebers involved
as my father came from the soviet union and is now in austria for some reason he suddenly left the US

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Uh.. I'm no expert. Seems I'm the only one listening, though. Did you tried silver? Colloidal silver?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I've been using herbs to heal myself but right now I have no $$$ in my bank as all of it was spent on groceries
stuff to help me heal or trying to get a way or out of here but I do get paid come the first of may
its okay I am certain someone else will read this story I am basically making it public as I am sick of this crap.....
literally

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

BTW I wanted to post this somewhere other than introductions but they have a rule that I need at least 20 posts before being able to do so

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Okay. No colloidal silver.
What about music? I am not kidding. Everytime I am down, I use music (dark rock, classical, wathever I feel will boost me up) and I boost myself up. I kill viruses this way. Music truly interfere with our DNA and hormones. It can litterally move our molecules to a better configuration, and influence immunity force.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cherishedaries
reply to post by swan001

BTW I wanted to post this somewhere other than introductions but they have a rule that I need at least 20 posts before being able to do so

No problem. My first post was not in the Introductions. Once you have 20 posts, you can do your thread in any forums you like. Doesn't have to be Introduction.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

oh I feel ya on that one
I listen to bineural beats brianwave and solfeggiao frequencies and hypnosis vids as well as yoga phych trance on youtube and have places to download as well

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

thankyou I mean I am just hoping to get this to some more of the forums and get upto 20
BTW I have loads of evidence about suing for my mdical care as far as 6-7 years back
its kindof sad really that people would put another human being through this

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Great! Do you LOVE these musics? You gotta take musics that your brain craves. A don't know if it sounds weird, but that's the best how I can explain. You gotta take music that you always wanted to hear.
Music is the food for your soul, Master of your body. Great achievements in science and health started along-side with the popularisation of music in every households.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

oh I do trust me I am very familiar and highly sensitive to any changes in the environment as well I can tell when something is up from a far hopefully I can get out with causing a huge trouble or lawsuit of somekind all I really want is my old life back at this point

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well first, welcome to ATS...

Wow, I must say, that when I think I have problems in my life henceforth, I am going to come back and read the OP in this thread to reassure myself that it probably isn't that bad.

On that note, you seemingly have had and still have quite a few hurdles to overcome. You suggest leaving the country, albeit a rash decision on your part if I may say.

I say rash because though you seem to be perfectly capable of doing research, I don't feel you are necessarily researching in the right places regarding your situation.

You seem very abrasive and this perhaps could be due in part to a few of the conditions you mentioned in your OP.

The best advice I would give is just try to remain rational about these situations and don't jump to any sudden conclusions or make any rash decisions without fully being aware of any potential consequences to your actions. For example "leaving the country", it's not as easy as a stroll in the park, there is planning and research required.

Nonetheless, I wish you the best of success in your endeavors, and I hope you find a peaceful and happy medium in the dealings with your family, acquaintances, and illnesses.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

ATTENTION:
Please do not post identifying information of individuals here!
edit on April 20th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Hi, welcome to ATS. My, you like adventures and talking about them, don't you? Well, take that laid-back lay-me-down-to-die energy and play on this site for awhile. You may enjoy it so much that you will not only come out of any of the funks you dive into but start to play with people who think and explore and dance around the edges of the edges. Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

most people wouldn't make a rash decision
but as you can see I'm not "most people"
yes I've done my research
and we was planning to go to canada thats not too far and the security isn't super tight at this point
in addition my dads side all came here form the soviet union in 1974 and are VERY FAMILIAR with international travel both me and my boyfriend have relatives in other countries

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Hm! alot of great feedbacks, except this:
''This DR. prescribes Suboxone like candy! Trying to get our son off of opiates only to have this quack get him addicted to suboxone. Did not keep our son and watch him the first time he used the medicine. Let him drive home??????Son moved out of state and low and behold Dr. Bush. prescribes medicine by mail without ever evaluating. You got $$$$$You get drugs!!!! ''.
Well, I guess he's the best. Every doctors are a little zealous, ''better be safe than sorry''.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join