It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A GAME of WAR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Okay. In this thread I want you to imagine I am the high member of the Dark Illuminati. My goal? To destroy mankind down to 200 000 000 and keep them slave under me. I control media and bring chaos to the public so they tend to kill each other. Remeber, in this game, I am the bad guy. My today move is to attack Iran by pretending it has nuclear.
Now, I want you to see what you would do to stop me. You can play the role of a police force, or a secret society, or a resistance force. Your goal is to try and oppose my action. What would you do if I were the Illuminati and you were the Nemesis of Illuminati?
This is a game of war. I want to see different attack strategies. Two examples: brutal attack (you insult me - which I encourage you to do in this game, you send me military drones to my headquarters, etc. ), or money (you pay me so I don't do something you don't want me to do to you), but there is many more.
Remember the rules:
You are whatever you want
I am the chief of the Illuminati
The goal? see what strategies one can use to destroy the Illuminati (me).

This is just a game, insults and stabbing are permitted... it's WAR.

Let's play.

MY MOVE: I PLAN TO ATTACK IRAN... TO ESTABLISH AN ILLUMINATI BASE IN THE CENTER OF THE WORLD.

What will you do to slow me down? Attack my headquarters in New York? Pay me so I stop? Use your imagination!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I would wake you up...you're dreaming.

You're asleep just like the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hire a lady assassin to slip a radioactive isotope in your milk after sexual relations. Problem solved. You got cancer and a week to live.

I win.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The almost perfect plan!

One flaw: I got Number 2 (Not William T. Riker; just another guy) somwhere else. I have an echelon of thousands under me who would replace me the second I die.
And some of them don't drink milk...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

''Love is the only way one can fully wake up from this dream we live in.''

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by freakjive

''Love is the only way one can fully wake up from this dream we live in.''

Now that's a sentiment that I can get behind.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Any other strategies other than poisoning me? A straightfoward attack unto my headquarters (which I strongly don't advise in this game), perhaps?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

My strategy would be very strategic and timed to perfection.

First I would take out one illuminati member (permanently) and replace him/her with a suicide assassin. I would then call an urgent meeting to ensure all high illuminati members are present.

Next I would publically assassinate you - making sure that all saw it - made as bloody as possible.

Within a few minutes of this, in the pandemonium, I'd drop a bomb and blow all of the illuminati members up.

After the death of the illuminati, I would convince the surviving people (slaves of the world) that I am a greater power than you and take over authority.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureOfTheBeast

A truly astounding strategy! I like it.

Star for you.
So you would go for a direct attack unto the Illuminati.

edit on 20-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Yes. I think a direct and straight forward attack would be the only real way to win this war. When the attack was over, there would be no more illuminati to worry about. The whole world would be different.
No Retreat - No Surrender

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hmmm.....How about:

A swift kick to the cobblers then I steal your Illuminati set?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

As a member of the Illuminati I resemble that remark. Come on, my brother, sit down with me at this table and comfy chair I have set up. Comfortable? Good. Now here come the dancing girls with the drinks. Sip, sip my friend. Ummmmmm. Please ladies, fill it up again, have another. (sip sip sip) There. Now, in the hypnotic throll of the elixar ale from the jungles of Peru, you will sign this paper giving me control of all that you command. Here's the pen (scribble scribble scribble). Thank you......now, please be on your way, and don't let The Doors hit you on their way out.

This is The End.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Aleister because: spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You lose, while you were reading the other posts your security didn't see me slip by and plant enough dish washing liquid and bleach to mix together to form a toxic gas into your compound, you all die.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Aleister, you got me laughing quite hard. Thanks alot, I gotta work those abs sometimes and you gave me the chance!

Okay. Everybody settles for the same tactic: direct attack. Now, what if I tell you... That there is no headquarter in New York? (BTW that's the truth). What if you don't have the location of the Illuminati?
Would you try and tell the world's newspapers, ''DON'T LET SWAN001 GET A SHOT AT IRAN!!!''?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Well If I couldn't find you I'll blow the planet up,if there is no way to win then it aint worth it lol

edit on 20-4-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
reply to post by swan001

Well If I couldn't find you I'll blow the planet up,if there is no way to win then it aint worth it lol

edit on 20-4-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

You forgot the Planet Mars...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Okay. In this thread I want you to imagine I am the high member of the Dark Illuminati. My goal? To destroy mankind down to 200 000 000 and keep them slave under me. I control media and bring chaos to the public.

Let's play.

MY MOVE: I PLAN TO ATTACK IRAN... TO ESTABLISH AN ILLUMINATI BASE IN THE CENTER OF THE WORLD.

I plan to isolate eastern North America w/ A small force of 'workers' myself. Gather allies around my location and maintain our own 'world'. I remain neutral on the affairs across the seas. Tho unnecessary, if you would find yourself near our section of the world, stop by for lunch. We can discuss the weather and master plans n such. I will not compensate your organization for any means as we take care of our selves and your involvement is not required. Tho, if shown respect, my people may be willing to 'Donate Resources' To your disposal in times of need. Do NOT attempt any Tom-foolery when on our land; opposition will be dealt with swiftly and mercilessly.

ThatGuy45

200,000,000 is a nice #. Will this be on one continent or spread throughout the world?
If the later, then a need for management will arise. Plus be sure to account for opposition as all the lands of this world are not the same. I have control of Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, and most of P.A.
edit on 23/4/12 by ThatGuy45 because: Always read the fine print....

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

What will you do to slow me down? Attack my headquarters in New York? Pay me so I stop? Use your imagination!

Who says you need to be stopped?

new topics

top topics

join