It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't people using their inate abilities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What abilities are those?

Society has taught us to comply, to be normal. We comply, as a group of 6.7 billion inhabitants of this planet.

There are many here that will attest to certain skills they have, something "abnormal" about themselves. Sometimes it's hard to talk about. It's a feeling.

So we act normal.

The "status quo" won't accept our explanations, but perhaps there are individuals that have "different" skills, often prohibited by society in general, but honed by the individual as they get older in life.

This is all leading into an OP that will permit the idea of "ESP". It's more slanted towards being able to change the reality you are in, on a simple individual basis, but perhaps will end in the conclusion that when people work together, anything can be achieved.

So with hypothetical abilities, would you use them or not?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Oh yes,they do not want me to have this at all.Damn right I would use it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

im not telling lol.

and even if i did, i wouldn't say.

what if your the GOV, trying to get rid of a bunch of super powered people that know when the newspaper is coming before it comes?

secretly wipe out all the xmen before 2012.... -_-

edit on 20-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

if i could change my reality individually,i would ask nothing more than too be as healthy as everyone else,with a family,like everyone else,but if you used this for selfish reasons,the world would be depleted of its resources far too fast,cos everyone wants too be rich,not me,but everyonhe else,even asking for a free cheesburger just once,if everyone done that,there would be nothing left...thats why the government doesnt want everybody bending reality too their own will,cos there would be nothing left within a week...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I would imply that we sub-consciously are always using ESP, but we are blind to such...

ESP as in Extrasensory Power right?

Think about the power of mind, the power of mind on water... now the construct of human biology, and it's role in expression of human emotion. I'd say, we are always using ESP... we're just not aware of our own power. It would take an extreme ability to tune out other senses in order to actively use such powers cognitively. We've kinda gummed up the gears with all sorts of stuff.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

That's the point of the OP. I am glad you got it. We may have abilities, but if not used, we don't know what they are.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I would reek havoc and confusion on all that dont think for themselves confuse them enough they might turn their brain on

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I have, and I use. If I would be in X-men I would be the side of Magneto, minus the hate toward normal humans

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

People don't use them out of fear of being ostracized.

I use them because I've always used them and I really don't care.

My innate abilities are honed intuition, telepathy, foresight, dreaming, broadcasting, self-evolution, energy sensing, remote viewing, extreme deduction and problem-solving skills with which I can get the answer to a mystery with very little evidence, and probably more that I can't think of right now because I'm thinking about other stuff. Also, I can think of more than one thought at once. Someone here said that's "impossible", but I don't see how that's impossible if I think of more than one thought at once.

Sure, I scare people. Sure, people think I'm crazy.

Oh well. I probably am crazy.

I'd rather be crazy than normal... any day of the week.
edit on 4/20/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
What kind of innate abilities are you talking about?

There's always going to be that percentage of people that can do things normal people can't. Or are you talking about chi related powers, ya know where an old chinese man pours liquid metal into his mouth and he sloshes it around and spits it back out still hot? Now THAT's magic!

Or.. are ya talking this! Warning: It leads to a video.
Shoot Needle through Glass with Bare Hand, Chinese Kung Fu

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
What abilities are those?

Society has taught us to comply, to be normal. We comply, as a group of 6.7 billion inhabitants of this planet.

There are many here that will attest to certain skills they have, something "abnormal" about themselves. Sometimes it's hard to talk about. It's a feeling.

So we act normal.

The "status quo" won't accept our explanations, but perhaps there are individuals that have "different" skills, often prohibited by society in general, but honed by the individual as they get older in life.

This is all leading into an OP that will permit the idea of "ESP". It's more slanted towards being able to change the reality you are in, on a simple individual basis, but perhaps will end in the conclusion that when people work together, anything can be achieved.

So with hypothetical abilities, would you use them or not?

Who is saying I am complying. I changed drasticly and became happy and it seems my happiness is affecting people around me to feel better. It also seems that my viewpoints on the world is being told back to me by the people I work with and they are becoming very antipoleticans/anticapitalism. I do not know if I am broadcasting my thoughts unconciously to other people who get the same thoughts and belive it is theirs. But It can also be a sign of other people waking up. But I am one of those who belive I have connected to something greater than myself. Kinda hard not to belive it when I can feel it physicly in my body. It is impossible not to change when you get true gentelness and love from the other side, whatever it is.
edit on 21-4-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
reply to post by Druid42

People don't use them out of fear of being ostracized.

I use them because I've always used them and I really don't care.

My innate abilities are honed intuition, telepathy, foresight, dreaming, broadcasting, self-evolution, energy sensing, remote viewing, extreme deduction and problem-solving skills with which I can get the answer to a mystery with very little evidence, and probably more that I can't think of right now because I'm thinking about other stuff. Also, I can think of more than one thought at once. Someone here said that's "impossible", but I don't see how that's impossible if I think of more than one thought at once.

Sure, I scare people. Sure, people think I'm crazy.

Oh well. I probably am crazy.

I'd rather be crazy than normal... any day of the week.
edit on 4/20/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

You and me both
. I think we need some Gnarls Barkley to this.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I do and I have.

Telekinesis just the other day.

Changed my reality on a few occasions.

If you are the GOV, then how do you know I am telling the truth????

And if you are, look me up, people don't survive after beaming into my house.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
We're supposed to meditate and work with the energies, something that gets forgotten in the winter months more, but sunshine helps. Get out and start sungazing, let the sun in and ask for connection to your Expanded Soul/Higher Self and start to meditate and seek.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!

Other methods to go faster, would be, seeking regression therapy, especially the kind Dolores Cannon does which is to access your Higher Self and healings answers. And the LBL kinds, life between life.

And if you study this, and realize regression is but deep alpha/theta type guided meditation, then its also possible to play around with developing our own long self hypnosis mp3's to listen to, and to put alot of questions on the sessions, experiment alot, and read some of their books to get ideas of how to go about seeking.

Because we're meant to anchor in a calm light strong positive frequency in this world, not to mention some are working at their dreams or goals, which we all wish to, and healing for many is required to even do so.

Not to mention meditations, for Chi, or TK, or more of my interests, telepathy.

I believe we are all meant to work together in groups and activate the earth grid heal the planet, raise the frequency, nudge others, create etheric crystal healings, ocean, blue light, land and gardens, green, love and healing, pink and awarness frequency awakening, pure white light, perhaps etheric pyramids even as Dolores shared in her book from a client. A chapter on the Grid Keepers.

But people are meant to work in unison together on this.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join