It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Distractions - A Waste of Time or Critical?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I mentioned in my post about Foreclosure that I was worried about the precious time I have been spending following the "Mass Arrests/Galactic Intervention." At this point many persons close to me suggest I need to spend every free second looking for a new home and ways to increase my income.

It's impossible to disagree on any rational level. Yet something has nagged me for my entire life. I've been searching for an answer to a question for 45 years. That answer may very well be at hand and the implications effect every aspect of my life, my family's life and yours.

When I was 3 1/2 years old, while standing in the front yard of my home, alone with my loving, attentive, mother, I looked into her eyes and calmly stated "Mom, if a flying saucer lands in our front yard some day, I will have get on board. I may never come back. Please don't cry and always remember that I will always love you and be your little boy."

My mom just stared at me speechless. A few seconds later, she nodded, knelt down beside me and hugged me. I shall never forget that moment. As I grew older, the episode gained significance. As I read about young children recalling past-life memories, I could not help wondering.

In college I studied science classes almost exclusively until the NCAA sent me a letter saying I would be kicked off my team unless I took Liberal Arts classes. After school, I read anything I could get my hands on about UFOs. That's what really brought me here.

Over the last year, here have been increasing numbers of stories regarding a "Galactic Intervention" with respect to the banking/financial sector, also known as "The Cabal, The Dark Side, Forces of Evil," etc. The so-called "Galactic Forces of Light, Federation of Light," etc are supposed to intercede on our behalf and end the financial tyranny that has become all too real.

As a scientist, it is encumbant upon me to consider every hypothesis regardless of how preposterous it may seem. History shows us repeatedly that every shift in the collective paradigm was met with skepticism and derision. I do my best to put my Newtonian and Christian preconceptions to the side and remain open to all possibilities.

Lately, I have stayed abreast of the Galactic News by visiting a blog called Kauilapele's Blog. It features alternative news on Mass Arrests, Wilcock, Fulford, Drake as well as channeled information. It's easy to dismiss channeled information if I use my rational or Christian mind, but I am determined to remain open-minded as a skeptical scientist.

Today, there is a post by Greg Giles, a self-defined Star Seed. In the following post he speaks of ships landing to save people from impending earthquakes and other coming natural disasters as well as removing the Cabal. If there is any shred of truth to these assertions, we would all be well served to be informed.

Am I truly going nuts living in complete denial by spending one second on this topic? Or could this be the event I spoke to my mother about 45 years ago?

Kauilapele's Blog Greg Giles

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have heard of this and fear it is----"PROJECT BLUE BEAM" If not than we might have a chance...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
without even finishing reading your post, i will let you know that i too have been "wasting" a ton of precious time just as you have described.

i am entering finals week after having spent nearly the entire semester persuing my own research investigations, (most of which has been thouroughly documented here on ats) rather than doing my schoolwork. this has gone on to the extent that i am now putting my future education prospects severely at risk. and yet, just as you do, i feel as though....

i have found IT. i am doing IT. and making progress that i never dreamed possible....as though i were "inspired". and i keep thinking "nothing else matters".

i consider this is a huge coincidence that you and i and many others i know are going through the same thing right now. on another thread, someone had referred to it as we are becoming "the REAL illuminati", or illuminated ones. something like that.

ETA...
i had a vivid dream several years ago in which the earth was being evacuated and humans were being boarded onto ships. i did not observe any "aliens" in the dream. during this dream i was instructed quite plainly to NOT board the ships, and that i would remain on this planet.

good topic, OP.
edit on 20-4-2012 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well, there is certainly help currently present and more coming. The real question is, will humanity accept it?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

You might be right. The Federation of Light apparently is our shield against reptilians/draconnians.
But beware the project blue beam.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Interesting thread op, especially what you said to your mom at such an early age. I don't think it's a waste of time to be researching this subject matter, although the ego will have you thinking that it is cause anything that the ego can't touch, see, taste or feel is usually thrown in the trash.

I think that all this talk about project blue beam is a big distraction, and usually comes from the skeptics who are trying to keep anything supernatural that may occur as a terrestrial phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
without even finishing reading your post, i will let you know that i too have been "wasting" a ton of precious time just as you have described.

i am entering finals week after having spent nearly the entire semester persuing my own research investigations, (most of which has been thouroughly documented here on ats) rather than doing my schoolwork. this has gone on to the extent that i am now putting my future education prospects severely at risk. and yet, just as you do, i feel as though....

i have found IT. i am doing IT. and making progress that i never dreamed possible....as though i were "inspired". and i keep thinking "nothing else matters".

i consider this is a huge coincidence that you and i and many others i know are going through the same thing right now. on another thread, someone had referred to it as we are becoming "the REAL illuminati", or illuminated ones. something like that.

ETA...
i had a vivid dream several years ago in which the earth was being evacuated and humans were being boarded onto ships. i did not observe any "aliens" in the dream. during this dream i was instructed quite plainly to NOT board the ships, and that i would remain on this planet.

good topic, OP.
edit on 20-4-2012 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

This is why I feel like I'm going nuts. Although I am completely sane and lucid, the absolute frustration associated with "knowing" something but unable to express it is practically unbearable. Especially when most normal people not only have little or no interest but think I'm an idiot for not thinking in a linear, step by step fashion to guide my family through the problems at hand.

I too had a dream only I was wide awake and driving to a hotel in west Virginia after an appointment. As I drove around a corner, way out in the country, I saw a moonlit barn at the edge of a steep mountainside field. Huge fireballs were coming down. I felt no fear as if either they were fake, some sort of illusion, or I had been protected.

The image lasted a split second, yet the amount of detail would have required a minute of careful observation. What does somebody make of that? Who would you even dare mention it to? For me it was as real as these words I'm typing. Somehow I supposed to "get" something from it and now is the time.

Finally, something about the ships strikes me as a deception. They keep saying don't be afraid as if they know our inner discernment will warn us. Thanks for your post. I needed the reality check. I must focus on the task at hand and move Foreward with the confidence that I and you shall instinctively know what to do when the time comes.

I hope to hear others impressions. It is comforting somehow to know we are all in this together.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Using the word "distractions" may lead to a pre-defined conclusion, here :p

Anyways, I was reading up on this stuff some in the past, and was highly interested in it. I am the type that is open to anything, thought not 'believing' in anything really. For a time, I got very hyped up about all of this. Eventually, though, after reading again and again that something was 'about to' happen, and then nothing significant happening, I got bored with it. I certainly believe there is much life outside of Earth, and it's quite likely that some of this life is aware of Earth if not involved in some way. However, after all the claims and the lack of significant and visible fulfillment, I began to feel that looking into it was mostly an act of hope in some belief. I believe strongly in extra-terrestrial life, and I believe we are destined to interact with them. I also believe that this is an incredibly significant point in time, with lots of changes occurring. However, with all this stuff you're referring to, it's not on my mind much anymore. Would be incredibly interesting if it all happened, but until it does, I don't see much sense in looking into it too much. What happens will happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Every single thing we say or even think about UFOs/ETs is a continuation of the myth which they have implanted within our cultures and societies. It all has a driving purpose to herd the bulk of humanity into a specific area of general belief and expectations just as our sciences do the same number on us by explorations of space where it is expected, if not intended, that we will eventually bump into other life forms.

UFO abductees have been variously told by the occupants that the ships come from sometimes impossible, places within the solar system and the universe. So too, the UFO folkloreist, prophets and spokespersons do their part that relates to spreading the message of eventual contact with intelligent life out there. The nets of a half a dozen different types are being throw by these various fishers of men. Most know not of that which they do.

The goal is to sufficiently build an expectation for contact in some form or another. That is the key to a reasonable successful contact. The goal is awareness and familarity with the topic whether you believeit or not.

You, OP, have been one selected to help bring that awareness to the fore. As one of that number, I can tell you that we can shout, scream and curse to the sky or do nothing, but we have been selected to bring the word down to the people in whatever form we can muster. And don't ever expect to get a medal from anyone for your anguish and efforts. It is all done for the whole. We are but the conduits.

Can you turn your back on the whole mess and go back to a "normal" life? I doubt it. You have been given a role to play in some form or another. Do it to the best of your ability. I doubt that you will be able to find a genuine peace otherwise.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
i think it is a distraction because if there is to be any intervention you will have to be in a position of being able to receive help; and that would preclude u accepting the conditions you are in and assimilating.

i think it is critical because as a human personal endeavours are what life is all about regardless of how they may be perceived.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Here is my honest opinion on this whole issue. The powers that be have put so much disinformation out there that when REAL information comes along, people do not know whether to believe it or not. It's genius in a way. Put faulty information out there so that when REAL information comes along people either: A) Don't believe it, or, B) Are in such a state of confusion, they disregard it.

One of the issues that perplex humanity is the fact that we are being bombarded by all kinds of energies. Every second of every day, we are bombarded by these energies. Naturally, humanity is in a constant state of flux due to this.

When one looks at the current state of affairs, there are several questions to be asked. The greatest question one can ask is....WHY? Why are things the way they are? Why do we tolerate it? Why do we continue living the way we live? Why? Why? Why?

The core answer to the question is simple, yet, so complex. This is an older article, however, it shall suffice. Cosmic energies Now, we know how to use energy, but, we have no real knowledge of what it is.

This is key..... I only quote the bible when I view it imperative to do so and this is a case in point.

my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children. Hosea 4:6

There is so much about the world, and certainly the universe that we know so little about. Yes, we have gained more knowledge in the last 50 years than we did in the previous 1000 years. However, how much can we REALLY claim to KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt?

So, what are all of these beings, spirits, et cetera. Some of them are spiritual energies, yes. Some of them are very well intentioned, yes. Some of them are just pretenders. Some of them only exist in the mind of those who claim their existence. I always say that this is where discernment, practically a lost trait, comes in handy.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I cant think of many reasons why aliens would WAIT 1000s of years for the year 2012-14 to land and say "oh hi!".

Doesnt every generation think there the lucky ones though? Im very quick to quell any illogical hope.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Our history as a people has been constructed entirly upon a premise of some kind of devine guardian.
It was the Sun god, it was Allah, it was Jesus and now its the aliens.

I cant say if we are on our own or not. I like to think not but have nothing to offer as proof that we are or are not..

It is a common theme in theology that there is a saviour out there. One who will make our existence better. Will make the world better, will make us better. Its a hope we have. Its a hope it seems we have always had if religion has any bearing on the matter. So far history only shows our belief in the promise. It has not ever shown the promise has any real stuff to it.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Who's paying for that education you're not getting ?
Hit the books buddy. Get away from the computer unless you need it for homework.
I mean it.
Move... now.
Dont waste another precious moment here.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

In some circles you would be known as an enabler.
Look it up.
edit on 21-4-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Your whole premis is based on 'them' really existing.
what if they dont ?
What if we really are the only ones?

I know, I know, but honestly at this moment in history the aliens are Schrodingers cat.
edit on 21-4-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Whatever will be will be, and anything that prevents us from being creative, and serving the cause of love, in your case working to provide for your family, is a distraction, a waste of time, and very possibly an avoidance of the realities of life ie: an addiction.

We cannot know what's going on in the heavens, and we have to accept, and even choose our life as it is, as we find it, and make strides to improve our conditions, and then in our well deserved leisure time, we can research all we like, although you might also enjoy the selflessness of being there for your family, taking a trip somewhere and leaving the computer switched off, because that's real life stuff, the mutuality of family life.

To selfishly focus on things we cannot know of, while neglecting the needs of our own family, that's exceedingly selfish when you really think about it.

Just my two cents, and please don't take it the wrong way, just trying to be helpful.

Regards,

NAM

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Hello Zarp,

I too have been following the same Kauilapele website, mostly as a means to read the Ben Fulford articles but I do read the other articles presented as well from those that channel.

I will help in your understanding of the role these messages from Greg Giles, SuLuSa ect...

You may recall from the Ben Fulford posts how he says these people are Luciferian, worship Satan and how the Vatican and the Jesuits are the prime ones involved. Also how the FEMA camps with guillotines were setup specifically for the Christians.

What do we know about alien contactee experience and groups that have investigated UFOs and aliens (see Gary Bates book 'Alien Intrustion' and Nick Redfern's book 'FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on demonic UFOs' www.amazon.com... )

We find from those books that when someone calls out the name of Jesus during an alien abduction experience that the beings leave and the event stops. Singing a hymm, calling on Jesus, ect these are the only things which stop the Aliens and send them fleeing. Why is that the case? What do me know from the Bible, that Satan was thrown down on the Earth and a third of the heavenly angels with him in his rebellion against God.

We also know that the entire New Age Movement is the brainchild of the Jesuits (Teilhard de Chardin, Zecharia Sitchin), Lucifer/Satan worshippers

"Lucifer represents.. Life.. Thought.. Progress.. Civilization.. Liberty.. Independence.. Lucifer is the Logos..the Serpent, the Savior."

The Secret Doctrine' by Helen Petrovna Blavatsky on pages 171, 225, 255, (Vol. II)

"It is Satan who is God of our planet and the only God."
pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 233, (VI)

"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and "Satan' at one and the same time."
page 539

Spangler says that 'Lucifer comes to give us the final .. Luciferic initiation .. it is the initiation into the New Age'. He also says that 'Christ is the same force as Lucifer ... Lucifer prepares man for the experience of christhood .... Lucifer works within each one of us to bring us to wholeness as we move into the New Age'. Reflections of the Christ, David Spangler, pp. 40-44.

Creme, in his book The Reappearance of Christ and the Masters of Wisdom, says that the aspect of God that we aspire to is the Logos of our planet, who is embodied for us as Sanat Kumara, on Shamballa. He is our 'Father'....In the coming age many, many people will see God as Sanat Kumara and take the third initiation .... When you take the third initiation you see God, as Sanat Kumara, the Lord of the world, who is a real physical being in etheric matter on Shamballa'. Reimagination of the World, David Spangler/William Thompson, p. 133.

The source of the NAM teachings is Helena Blavatsky's two-volume work The Secret Doctrine. In Anthropogenesis (volume two), from pp. 506-518, she deals with the question of the identity of this Lucifer to which the NAM teachers refer. Is this entity what Christians call Satan? She says that 'the "Old Dragon" or "Satan" ... is that Angel who was proud enough to believe himself God; brave enough to buy his independence at the price of eternal suffering and torture; beautiful enough to have adored himself in full divine light; strong enough to reign in darkness amidst agony, and to have built himself a throne on his inextinguishable pyre.' Here she was quoting a famous cabbalist called Eliphas Levi, and she says that the definition is correct.

Later she shows that Lucifer is that Light that these initiates are seeking: 'the great magic agent ... astral light ... is that which the Church calls Lucifer.' She acknowledges that the Latin scholastics called this entity Satan. Anthropogenesis, Helena Blavatsky, p.511

Quoting Levi again she refers to Lucifer as 'the Astral Light ... which serves to create and destroy.... This Light therefore, inasmuch as it is devouring, revengeful, and fatal would thus really be hell-fire, the serpent of the legend; the tormented errors of which it is full, the tears and gnashing of teeth of the abortive beings it devours, the phantom of life that escapes them, and seems to mock and insult their agony, all this would be the devil or Satan indeed' (ibid.).

So lets get this straight.....'Satan is the god of our planet and the only god' (can't give him a capital 'G' is isn't worthy!)....but 'when you take the third initiation you see God, as Sanat Kumara, the lord of the world'....that your 'Light' is Lucifer who is 'Satan at one and the same time'.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
So what you have going on is fallen angels impersonating 'aliens' who are in allegiance to Satan saying that they are going to roundup the Dark Cabal ect who are supposedly the Satanists as well.

Is it not a bit of an irony that the famous New Age publishing house 'Lucis Trust' (originally known as Lucifer Publishing) is owned by the Rockefellers, a prominent member of the supposed Dark Ones. It pretty much sums up how much credibility you can give to 'ascension' through the ascended masters. This is Lucifer's lie so that people will not turn to Jesus for their salvation.

What is going on with the channeled messages with that they are preparing a wide group of people to be ready to accept their new financial system/ control grid ect which will be all about instituting the 'mark of the beast' system. You have the constant talk of release of technologies, a new 1000yr golden era, peace ect ect....so anyone who refuses to going along with the 'mark of the beast system' will be severely pissing off a lot of people and will receive the scorn and condemnation of the masses.

What we are going to see is Satan's fallen angels manifesting themselves like they usually do but much more prominently. This will give credibility to the channeled messages but it is all based on deception. The Bible says that before the end comes that the crimes of Babylon will be revealed and the kings of this world will remove themselves from the beast power (JP Morgan cancelling its Vatican bank accounts would be an example of this). We also know from the bible (1 Thessalonians 5:3) that when people shout peace, peace, then sudden destruction will come upon them. The 1000 year 'golden age' never happens here on earth. There is a 1000 year period after the tribulation here on earth that God's people are up in heaven before we are to come back down upon the earth when the wicked are set to receive judgement and be slain and the Earth is remade new again.

What we are also going to see before Jesus returns in the second coming is Satan impersonating Jesus' second coming to formally set up his kingdom on earth and physically rule. This is how it will happen...

As the crowning act in the great drama of deception, Satan himself will personate Christ. The church has long professed to look to the Saviour’s advent as the consummation of her hopes. Now the great deceiver will make it appear that Christ has come. In different parts of the earth, Satan will manifest himself among men as a majestic being of dazzling brightness, resembling the description of the Son of God given by John in the Revelation. Revelation 1:13-15. The glory that surrounds him is unsurpassed by anything that mortal eyes have yet beheld. The shout of triumph rings out upon the air: “Christ has come! Christ has come!” The people prostrate themselves in adoration before him, while he lifts up his hands and pronounces a blessing upon them, as Christ blessed His disciples when He was upon the earth.

His voice is soft and subdued, yet full of melody. In gentle, compassionate tones he presents some of the same gracious, heavenly truths which the Saviour uttered; he heals the diseases of the people, and then, in his assumed character of Christ, he claims to have changed the Sabbath to Sunday, and commands all to hallow the day which he has blessed. He declares that those who persist in keeping holy the seventh day are blaspheming his name by refusing to listen to his angels sent to them with light and truth. This is the strong, almost overmastering delusion.

As America, the land of religious liberty, shall unite with the papacy in forcing the conscience and compelling men to honor the false sabbath, the people of every country on the globe will be led to follow her example. The decree enforcing the worship of this day is to go forth to all the world.

Those who honor the Bible Sabbath will be denounced as enemies of law and order, as breaking down the moral restraints of society, causing anarchy and corruption, and calling down the judgments of God upon the earth. Their conscientious scruples will be pronounced obstinacy, stubbornness, and contempt of authority.

All who in that evil day would fearlessly serve God according to the dictates of conscience, will need courage, firmness, and a knowledge of God and His Word, for those who are true to God will be persecuted, their motives will be impugned, their best efforts misinterpreted, and their names cast out as evil.

Hoarded wealth will become worthless (for God's people). When the decree shall go forth that none shall buy or sell except they have the mark of the beast, very much means will be of no avail. God calls for us now to do all in our power to send forth the warning to the world. The time is coming when we cannot sell at any price.

Satan says ... “For fear of wanting food and clothing they will join with the world in transgressing God’s law. The earth will be wholly under my dominion.”
edit on 22-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This is another description given as a vision from God on how Satan will impersonate Jesus' second coming before he comes back.
----------------------------------------------------
"As I look toward the east, I see many who stand looking with
anticipation into a clear blue sky that has no clouds. They seem to
already know about this coming event. As I look into the distant sky, I
notice what looks like a round black hole that opens out more and
more, similar to a trumpet shape. Many different angels of various
sizes and appearances now fly from the middle of the black hole and
fill in to the area that resembles the end of a trumpet. They have
formed together as if to welcome someone very important. I now see
that the middle of this large company of angels fills with a great
brightness. As many angels blow trumpets and many others sing,
those on the earth who are watching stare at the grandest event they
have ever witnessed.

I now see one of a great and noble stature sitting upon a moving
throne that resembles a golden fluid and is carried by angels who
each have six living, golden wings. They sing of his wonderful
creations throughout the universe and of his holiness and greatness.
These angels sing in unison the words “holiest, holiest, holiest” over
and over. Many around the world and many of different faiths begin to
notice or hear about this grand event. While many watch the scene as
it occurs, others around the world view it on television newscasts.

Many angels now form into a choir that begins to sing and lead the
way to the earth. The singing is made to be holy and reverent, not like
the unholy and irreverent music performed in the churches of today.
As the angels and he who sits on the throne slowly descend, many on
the earth fall to their knees and begin crying and praying. Many follow
this descending procession as if their personal deliverer has come.

As the procession continues on, I look closely at him who sits on the
throne. I see love and compassion in his eyes but not the great love
of the love of the love. I do not see my Savior. I am longing to see the
eyes of my Jesus who looks at each with that great love. I tell the
Herald that I am seeing the false coming and have seen enough. He
responds that there is still much for me to see and requests that I
continue faithfully reporting what I observe. As I continue watching,
the angelic choir voices rise to a musical crescendo, which causes
many to become filled with emotion.

As time proceeds on, I notice that much attention is given to that
great moment when he who sits on the throne is able to step off the
throne. It is as if every eye observes his foot touching the ground.
Every television station has a camera that is transfixed to that
moment when he steps off and places his foot on the earth. With
orchestrated planning, the heavenly choir rises to a musical interlude
that peaks to a perfect crescendo moment when he is about to place
his foot on the ground. Angels with six wings hover over him in the
sky. As that moment arrives, all music and singing cease, and all
becomes quiet. As his foot becomes visible, all notice a scar on the
top. When his foot touches the ground, a united cheer of those who
stand on the earth, a resounding musical crescendo of those in the
air, and a perfect, well-orchestrated, planned musical harmony fills
the earth. All those who hear are caught up with emotion.

This noble being, who calls himself “the Christ,” stands so tall that he
is easily seen. His well-tanned face is long, yet wide. His hair is white
and brushed back. He is proportionately built and wears a long purple
robe that almost touches the ground. Around his waist is a golden belt
tied in a perfect knot with tassels on the ends that fall loosely on his
right hip. Over his chest is what looks like a molded plate that
resembles a perfectly muscled chest and abdominal area. I am
wondering if it is actually his skin, because it moves as freely as if it is
a part of himself rather than what he wears. It appears like living fluid
metal, almost as if it emits heat or energy. He wears a crown with
crowns inside of crowns that sits perfectly on his head. In his left
hand, he holds a scepter. At the top of it is what appears to be a large
crystal emitting a golden flame or ever-present heat. It also appears
to be made of transparent, blood-red metal that moves in a continual
fluid motion. In the middle where it is held are finely-wound silver
threads."
----------------------------------

Find the rest of the vision given here (www.formypeople.org...)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join