It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soviet Experimentations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I know, I know. Not everything weird happens only over in Russia and those areas but a lot of it does. Regardless I'm not picking on or pinpointing the countries, merely an eye-catcher for this thread. In fact I have a weird obsession with Russia and in fact have synchronicity with it all the time, anyhow. I have always been a fan of sci-fy weird experimentations thought up by mad scientists. Some of the things I have discovered here are not too far off from it, or I wouldn't doubt...okay, so let's get to the good stuff, yes?

A friend of mine once showed me this video that kind of disturbs me. I'd rather not watch it again but I will post it here, it freaks me out. I know some of you probably won't be bothered at all but weird animal stuff has always been an odd phobia of mine. Anyhow, in this video most commonly known as the "Russian Dog Experiment' or "Zombie Dog", scientists have isolated the heart and lungs of the creature keeping them alive through machines. They have re-attached the arteries and veins from the heart and lungs directly to the dogs brain thus keeping it alive and pumping with blood and oxygen. It sort of revives the head in a way...for a short while I presume.

Still bear with me here. There is yet another video that is pretty disturbing known as the "Monkey Head Transplant." Where they take the head form one body, move it to another monkeys body and are able to keep it alive with the new body for a short period of time.

Monkey Head Transplant Video

Okay, regardless if you believe or like/dislike the videos for your reasons here is my point. If these were carried out that long ago successfully I'm sure a much better job could be done today. I am willing to bet it doesn't stop at animals. This is just a glimpse of what really could be going on in unknown facilities...like Nightmare Hall in the Dulce base, that is a whole other story.

I'm one to believe these same experiments if not stranger ones have been or are being carried out on humans somewhere. What other reason would they even be practicing this in the first place unless they had a plan of some sort up there sleeve, right? Who cares about reanimating a dogs head...what is the point? The point is...they know they can do it so now to try it with the humans...I'm not sure what the reasons would be for that but knowing some of the strange things that go on in this world it really wouldn't surprise me.

Does Bio-Weapons ring in anyone's mind? Share your thoughts, share your opinions, and hope you enjoyed the read. What are the hidden corners of our world up to now..

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The only thought that first comes to mind as you talk about possibilities beyond animals is that it's a surgical solution to the concept I first saw in the movie 'Freejack'.

Freejack Trailer

Immortality by surgical transplant? The head of George Soros transplanted to the body of an NFL Linebacker? Hmm.. You raise interesting points by noting this horror show with success came SO long ago. It's not at all comforting to think of this line being pursued with the cutting edge of Bio-Tech.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xBlueButterflyx
I'm one to believe these same experiments if not stranger ones have been or are being carried out on humans somewhere.

Well, Stalin tried to create a monkey army www.youtube.com...
he experimented to put sperm from primates in African women but it did not result

And I believe that hitler has done many experiments on blacks, jews and homosexuals
edit on 20-4-2012 by CowabungaPT because: writing error

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You want "mad scientist" stuff, go no further than Nazi Germany.

Of course, there were always the US programs such as remote viewing as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I think what's supposedly going on in Nightmare Hall could be worse if not just as bad. Combining humans and other animals or extraterrestrials...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

There is some kind of jellyfish that is naturally immortal. Once it reaches a certain age, it begins a cycle and starts to get younger then older, then younger and so on. However, as some of us learned from the Matrix Revolutions, "Everything that has a beginning has an end." Even if you could accomplish a form of immortality, you still have to die. It's an eventuality. What is very interesting about this topic is Quantum Immortality. For instance, can an observer (i.e. You, or your subconscious) truly stop existing?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
seen this before makes you wonder why more people haven't been kept alive this way would have loved to ask Einstin or Telsa a few questions.

or Nixon

edit on 20-4-2012 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

That's actually rather interesting, I never knew about that jellyfish.

As for your conscious living on...I've heard a bit about how they found a way to keep your brain alive through computers or something...I'd love to know more about this if you or anyone has any sort of idea what I'm talking about. It's kind of a way to keep your consciousness alive in some sort of back up storage or something. I really know so little I could be wrong but it's a subject I'd like to hear more about.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
While ethically highly questionable the decapitation, revival experiments have interesting philosophical implications.

What defines a living organism? Are animated beings just complex biological machines?

Btw there is a popular russian movie related to this topic called "Sobachye serdtse"(Heart of a Dog).
A surgeon transplants hypophysis and testicles of a diseased alcoholic criminal into a dog. The dog transforms(the fiction part) to a human while inheriting the traits, behavior of the donor.

And then there is of course Frankenstein.

new topics

top topics

join