It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An opinion on our world.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Thank you, i'll try to modificate the thread in consequence.
Btw, it is in the Zionist/''Illuminati'' plan to lay their actions on the Nazy party; for the Nazy wore the eagle symbol, like the Constitution symbol, the Zionist wanting to destroy the Constitution in order to instore their tyranny.
I'll try to broaden the thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm trying to find the link in my files, but swan001 is right: you should find it by googling ''angel statue nasa moon''.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

For a second there, at first glance, I thought you were calling me a Zionist Keynesian.

A little time laps there on my part. Post traumatic Musashi disorder you could call it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

I must confess I don't always understand what you're writing.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Q- "Zionist/''Illuminati''

Talking about that at first glance.

Long story.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

Very good video...............I'm just a messanger, not a salvation engineer.
Description of video:

Uploaded by LOLTOROCK on Jan 19, 2012

Ufo's and Aliens Contact (Full Documentary):
Explores the secrecy surrounding the greatest cover-up of all time, presenting an overview of the UFO phenomenon, aliens, extraterrestrial, abductions, disclosure, and hyper-dimensional realities.

Comment about the movie:
The film has very good information, one of my Favorites dealing with UFOs and aliens, for more information and movies, video visits, LOLTOROCK on YouTube
www.youtube.com...

View LOTOROCK playlist "The Real Stuff Collection" playlist contains only the very best produced ​​on UFOs, UFO, aliens, alien, and ET.

Thanks and Rock On
LOLTOROCK

Links and further information sources:
www.loltorock.com

Very good video, bringing more information nothing more.

Review, and think upon - and maybe we will connect the dots.

Something is going on..............even the most blind person cannot deny.

Possibly we are being mucked with...................a civilization that is thousand, maybe millions of years a head of us is again like taking candy from a baby.

To many credible people have come forth to dispel this is a possible reality.
edit on 24-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

From the website source of the video you posted, "In alternate universes, everything you desire may have already taken place."

Sort of could be true since the universe may very well repeat itself in the exact same order based on a recreation model. The primeval atom being made up of a single base energy comprised of all the different known energies on the electromagnetic scale. The amount of energy being the same each time as energy can not be created nor destroyed. This would mean we live our same exact lives each time we live. Everything that happens in the Universe during its life cycle is the same. This because all things that happen are linked to a single event based upon not variables, (this due to the fact the conditions can't not be altered as the law of conservation dictates and therefore cannot allow chaos theory to be true) but a predetermination theoretical model which has to be more than plausible. Therefore I am a believer in such a possibility of recreation. For this reason alone in asking this question, "What are the odds you and I are alive right now?" should sway you. This knowing that each cycle could last trillions of years. If so, you have a better chance of hitting the Mega Millions jackpot several weeks in a row.

Think about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join