It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Noises: Oklahoma, Virginia, Michigan, Mexico......everywhere?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
As far as i am concerned, the noises are hoaxes. I live in rural arkansas and i have yet to hear any of these so called "noises". All i hear are crickets and bullfrogs and the occasional whipoorwill.

I cannot say these are hoaxes, because Ive heard this strange noise. I too live In Arkansas, in the Northeastern part close to Oklahoma, Im hearing a lot of booming right now, as im typing this, But its just Artillery training at Fort Chaffee,LOL. But about two months ago, I was awoke to some strange noises coming from the sky, no it wasn't Artillery.
If anyone gets a chance, google earth Fort Chaffee and look at the weird symbols on the ground, they are close to Charleston, AR and I wonder why they would even put these types of symbols in the ground, The jewish star, and a weird looking Alien type symbol, sorry off topic,

Booom there it goes again, man they have really stepped up there Artillery training, and A-10 target training also.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Its good you are putting more videos up about this.. So I will keep an eye on this and see where it goes.
I will also keep my ear to the ground, and or the sky.
I am a night person.. So I am up most the nights anyway.. If there are any sounds via Florida. I will let you know.
So far I have not heard anything here.

Lets see who else will pick this stuff up.. And we will go from there.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
Video 1 sounds like it could be three or four fighter jets having some playtime. (always at night)

I live literally down the street from the lady in the first video, and I've heard these same noises often during daylight. They do always seem to occur on completely overcast days though.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

No....I am in central Louisiana right now, way out in the sticks LOL. Nothing around here to make noise like that....otherwise, I wouldn't have thought it was unusual. Also, it isn't all the time, like a factory or something like that would do....we hear it at random times, far apart......like a couple of times a month...then nothing for a month, then just starts out of nowhere. I really think it is something atmospheric. We have heard it since around August or September of last year.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This one is really good. 12 minutes, just before dawn, at the end it is daylight.
WTHII?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

S&F for this.

I think some are obvious hoaxes but I definitely don't believe all of them are.

Right now just commenting so I can come back to this later. Good find and post.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
As far as i am concerned, the noises are hoaxes. I live in rural arkansas and i have yet to hear any of these so called "noises". All i hear are crickets and bullfrogs and the occasional whipoorwill.

So, you haven't heard them therefore they must be hoaxes.
Brilliant!
Simply brilliant.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm not in a position to speculate as to the cause of all the sounds, each one could be result of different causes.

Not going to call hoax because we've had a few of our own odd sounds in recent weeks here in Las Vegas, Nevada, though unlike the ones in these videos - More of a boomy sort here (related ATS thread).

The first video is the most interesting to me, great length, good audio clarity... Sounds very foreign and unusual. Worth a closer listen.

The second video, though - Falls Church, VA - At 34 seconds in, if you listen closely you can hear what may be a construction vehicle reverse warning tone, and the booming sound could be a bulldozer or backhoe rattling it's bucket. That's what I hear, anyway.

Beyond that... The mysterious sounds apparently happening around the world have caught my interest intently since March of last year or so. Seems to be increasing in frequency judging by the sheer number of related ATS threads and YouTube videos, though stay mindful of duplicate audio hoaxers when new ones emerge.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The second video that was in Virgina is what we have been hearing around here. We are in Southern Indiana by the way. We started noticing it around here about September of 2011 but we only heard it during the day. At first we ignored it until one night it woke us up. We live out in the sticks. Cows and corn fields surround us for miles. Anyways it woke me again last night but by the time I got out of bed and to my camera it stopped. I will be sleeping with it from now on so I can try and capture it. My husband has tried to pinpoint where it is coming from but it appears to shift direction with each boom.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
This one is really good. 12 minutes, just before dawn, at the end it is daylight.
WTHII?

I'm in Dallas area. I heard this exact same sound the morning of 20th and yesterday evening. Heard it awhile back too but not sure exactly, about 3 weeks ago, I think.
Very strange how long it lasted. It was like a jet that wouldn't go away, but it had a strangeness to it that filled the entire sky. It's hard to describe how it's different from a plane, it just is. I am very used to planes around here, and there were absolutely no storms anywhere in Texas at these times. Not sure what's goin on, but I heard something strange and so did my spouse when I pointed it out yesterday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join