It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Noises: Oklahoma, Virginia, Michigan, Mexico......everywhere?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi.
It's getting spooky!!!

Oklahoma April 20th, 2012....

This is the second video I have gotten of this noise, as before...it sounds like a jet hovering around the house for a while then vanishes. It was at just before 1am in Oklahoma City on March 20th 2012. My camera ran out of room before I could finish recording, but I have another video from a different camera that I started recording with that gets it abruptly stopping. I also have a 3rd video from the same evening that recorded the second time this happened early morning on 3/20/12. Don't know if this is some aircraft they are testing out, or maybe due to solar flares or storms, I just know that I only ever hear this noise late at night and it is random nights, and it is not like any other aircraft noises I hear around my house.

Near Falls Church, Virginia April 10th.....

So I have been living here for about 12 years, and I NEVER heard anything like it. I did move out of this area, temporary, in 2008 and returned in 2011. I started hearing these noises in August or September of 2011. I have no idea what it is. I wanna say its the highway, but how can the highway make this type of noise? idk, u be the judge.

Michigan uploaded April 11th....

I took this video about 2 weeks ago. I uploaded it today because I listened to one taken in Virginia and it sounded the same to me. I tried to follow the sound in my car but could not find anything, nor did I find any construction of any kind.

Mexico uploaded April 19th...

Sonidos apocalípticos

So there are a few more, this is happening more and more frequently.
Some are hoaxes.....I don't think they all are.

so what do you think guys?
edit on 20-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think the same, some are hoaxes some are not..
I want to her that # over here in Germany..!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

I kinda want to hear it but I would like to know what the hell it is first!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think its ...

..atmospheric noises or some kind of Earth expanding noises due to atmospheric and climatic changes.

In other words.... a natural occurrence via mother nature.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I am in Southeast Michigan and have heard the noises as well. Sometimes it is banging like in the vid, and sometimes it is like a moaning or slow steady thunder rolling across the sky. Who knows what it is. Only time will tell I guess.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I'm telling ya something is gonna blow real soon.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm voting a combination of things will explain the variety of sounds. Some 100% natural, some 100% man made and maybe a little combination of the two on others. I count at least 4 distinct and separate classes of noises being reported that are unique enough from each other to really rate the separate categories. I really can't see how all 4 can be from the same source. The specifics are toooo different.

Thanks for sharing more examples of what people are experiencing all over the world! Here is hoping it's not a mystery much longer. The anticipation is killing me.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Since the early 1950s (perhaps the late 1940s) the US government has been involved in the construction of underground facilities, bases and self-sustaining communities. They have continually evolved drilling technology, going as far as inventing, patenting, constructing and employing nuclear-powered boring machines.

There are at least a few theories about “why” they are doing this, from the mundane (continuity of government after natural disaster or global thermal nuclear war) to the fringe (humans are secretly at war with a newly discovered, vast subterranean civilization –reptilian denizens a.k.a. “reptoids”).

So, the sounds could be from accelerated underground construction under population centers, or from underground nuclear explosions effected to counter a reptoid advance.

The reptoid angle may not be as outlandish as one might think. There are many reptoid (human-bodied, bipedal reptilian entities) sightings each year. The occupants of some UFOs were reported to be reptilian-looking. The Brookings Report commissioned by the government concluded that if alien life were discovered, and the government revealed it to the population, that the population was not ready to receive such news and it could result in the complete disintegration of society as we knew it (back in the 1950s/60s). So, imagine the following scenario…

The US government discovers “alien” life. Terrestrial, sure enough, but certainly “alien” because they are humanoid reptiles –and quite intelligent, possibly even some of the inhabitants of UFOs. Because the Brookings Report specifically points out that such profound knowledge could lead to the downfall of society, the government decides to keep this a secret.

But, it is difficult (in the 1950s) because UFOs are being seen *everywhere.* The only deterrent is nuclear power, which we (and Russia) develop at a fevered pitch. *Underground nuclear testing* is rampant. Was it really “testing,” or was it our response to the reptoids: a secret, subterranean nuclear war?

Maybe over the next 60 years, the war was at a stalemate: if the reptoids made themselves known, publicly, we would unleash nuclear hell. But, what if somehow the tide had turned, recently? What if they somehow destroyed large regions of our underground infrastructure? What if the sounds we’re hearing underground, beneath our feet and the unprotected foundations of our homes is the sounds of battle, much like the Germans in Berlin began to hear as Allied bombardment grew nearer… and nearer?

What if the US government, in a last-ditch effort, was employing tactical nukes to stave-off advancing reptoids… in a conflict visually hidden by strata of topsoil, limestone and bedrock?

Last year, there were reports of reptoids attacking the Chilean miners, Los 33; and, Special Operations forces and NASA were involved. **NASA** in a Chilean mine. NASA exploring caves in the Chilean Atacama desert. NASA… discovering caverns filled from top to bottom with countless bones…

Is something going on? Well, the horns and booms are a’sounding… (insert creepy music here)
edit on 20-4-2012 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This stuff is creepy. I haven't heard it out here, but we are on a humongous, stable "cap rock", so if I hear it out here, I know the world's coming to an end!

Personally, I believe it to be the Earth going through some massive changes. Perhaps it is the sound of birth pangs.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
As far as i am concerned, the noises are hoaxes. I live in rural arkansas and i have yet to hear any of these so called "noises". All i hear are crickets and bullfrogs and the occasional whipoorwill.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well i was playing the first vid and the wife came out of the beroom and said there that noise again
:
sisther live next door heard it too about two week ago

HO live north west Ontario

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I recorded this on April 12, when it woke my neighbor and I up at around 5 am. It was pitch dark (I'm out in the sticks with no lights, so no visual).....but I got the sound, and it was constant and LOUD. The swishy noise is my camera, but the noise itself was like constant thunder and bangs and booming noises. I have no idea what it is, and I'm not claiming it's ufos or anything of the sort...just documenting when I hear it. This was the loudest I have ever heard it....be sure to listen to the whole thing, because at some points, it gets REALLY loud and you can hear a couple of those big booming sounds. Also, if you listen, you can hear animals reacting to it (birds, owls etc, making some noise) We hear this every now and then, but usually not this loud. It was pretty scary while it was happening.AGAIN.....not claiming anything, just recorded it and I'll leave it at that because I have no idea what it is. It went on for a couple of hours non stop.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The first video sounds like construction work going on in a tunnel. Metal clanging on a hard surface and explosions to loosen up rock.

ETA: I have heard these same noises a few years ago and recently here in MN.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I can at least attest to the first one...from Oklahoma today.

I have heard this exact sound with my very ears, along with my wife, last summer in Pittsburgh.

So unless the author of that video was in Pittsburgh then, and is using it as a hoax today, well, then it was real.

The videos with the horn sounds has been debunked, here and elsewhere. But the rumbling has not.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I recorded this on April 12, when it woke my neighbor and I up at around 5 am. It was pitch dark (I'm out in the sticks with no lights, so no visual).....but I got the sound, and it was constant and LOUD. The swishy noise is my camera, but the noise itself was like constant thunder and bangs and booming noises. I have no idea what it is, and I'm not claiming it's ufos or anything of the sort...just documenting when I hear it. This was the loudest I have ever heard it....be sure to listen to the whole thing, because at some points, it gets REALLY loud and you can hear a couple of those big booming sounds. Also, if you listen, you can hear animals reacting to it (birds, owls etc, making some noise) We hear this every now and then, but usually not this loud. It was pretty scary while it was happening.AGAIN.....not claiming anything, just recorded it and I'll leave it at that because I have no idea what it is. It went on for a couple of hours non stop.

Yup. This is the same as I stated in my previous post...no hoax on this particular sound folks.

Lived it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Hi stealthy kat. This may be a silly question and one that you have probably answered before, but do you live near any type of refinery? Any industrial plant in the nearby area? What is the closest one to your home?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Thanks it's nice to hear first hand stories.

So do you have any idea what it may be?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Video 1 sounds like it could be three or four fighter jets having some playtime. (always at night)

Video 2 sounds like it could be some kids whacking a large dumpster with bats

Video 3 sounds like a backhoe digging out some rocks in the woods.

Video 4 sounds like the echoes of a crowd cheering at a nearby sporting event. Possible reflections of the cloud base or inversion layer.

I am not saying that's what they are. I am proposing plausible earthly explanations. ...certainly would creep me out if I was out walking the dog.

Video #1 maybe this:
Imagine a few of these at 20-30 thousand feet, criss crossing each other back and forth, throttling up and down.
I have seen them practice for air shows at really high altitudes over my home. Sounded similar.

www.youtube.com...

The question becomes why over populated areas?

edit on 20-4-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have posted my story on another thread but I'll repeat it for those that didn't read it. This happened last summer. I live in east central Iowa, in a town that has roughly 30,000 people. We have an airport, but its only for light private planes. The only aircraft we ever hear around here is a medical helicopter that occasionally will take a patient from our hospital out to Iowa City. Anyway, one day last summer I was over to my daughter's house, sitting in the front yard getting some sun. Just a normal, sunny day. All of a sudden, I heard what sounded like a plane. I actually looked up cause it was so unusual to hear a plane around here. It sounded like it was really, really low, whatever it was. I thought at the time that it was a plane and that it was going to crash. This went on for maybe a couple minutes and then it just kind of sounded like it was fading away. I posted on a local website after this, asking if anyone else had heard anything, but apparently they didn't. I don't know how anyone could have missed it. Haven't heard anything since and I still don't know what it was to this day.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
I am in Southeast Michigan and have heard the noises as well. Sometimes it is banging like in the vid, and sometimes it is like a moaning or slow steady thunder rolling across the sky. Who knows what it is. Only time will tell I guess.

I too live in Michigan and I also have been hearing the noises you describe. To me, its sounds like an aircraft hovering overhead in the sky. I have been noticing this since last year and it would appear according to the recordings I have made that the noise is getting louder. I have no clue what its is either. Sometimes it sounds like someone is messing with a huge speaker in the sky.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join