It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Real Conspiracies.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

(post by Reds2Cents removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Very well written! Thank you!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
great post woth some wonderful info. Thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: John bull 1

It's over ten years since you created this thread, but neverless , I have to admit that it was very amusing read.
In some cases i'm sure we will never know what acctually happened, beacuse history changes in course of 2000 years dramatically.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Conspiracies?

These are some interesting things we have found, maybe some of these are "real conspiracies"

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I've created this to try and rank conspiracy theories by credibility - theunredacted.com...

I will continue to add more over the coming weeks to eventually end up with a top 100.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I wrote a thread about real conspiracies also a few years ago, but I don't remember the title now.

You could add the USS Main bombing, the Zimmerman note and of course the Gulf of Tonkin incident to the list of real conspiracies, though the first one isn't 100% proven it's very likely.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theunredacted
I've created this to try and rank conspiracy theories by credibility - theunredacted.com...

I will continue to add more over the coming weeks to eventually end up with a top 100.

Wow! Just saw the site. This is crazy! lol I'll be having a blast sifting through this one. Many thanks! Keep up the good work!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Still a lot way to go to get to a 100, but I think the correct ones are in the top ten so far...

a reply to: IQPREREQUISITE

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged. Great thread!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: John bull 1

I have to give credit where it's due and you have given both sides of the argument with the judicial findings and the sources from which they came 🍻

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1033

What is important to remember is that in most cases information is leaked to the press and public sector in small quantities and several theories pop up over time, but the truth is that history is written by the winners and the rulers (his) (story) so much truth is buried under the victories of the people in charge

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The October Surprise. Reagan and H.W. went to Paris , and paid the President of Iran millions of dollars out of the U.S. Treasury, When Neither one of them had a position in the U. S. Govt.,
To keep the hostages in Tehran until noon on Jan. 20,1980, To make sure Reagan was president.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Recently I came across a conspiracy theory that has shaken the very core of my identity. A conspiracy theory that is in the public domain, but still has far reaching social implications as well as personal. A conspiracy theory that I intend to research thoroughly, and present as objectively as possible in order that the reader can determine for themselves what they think.
jimdroberts.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I definitely appreciate reading your post and the point you're trying to make here. But, honestly, I think you're confusing "Conspiracies" with "conspiracy theories" a little bit. A conspiracy is a collusion of individuals designed to achieve a certain end. There have inarguably been conspiracies going on endlessly for the entirety of mankind. A conspiracy theory, however, is an unproved assertion that a conspiracy took place. In the cases of your article, there really wasn't much question about the existence of a conspiracy once the facts of these events had come to light by historians.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Outside of the op northwoods I would love links to the other claims, would be very interested in checking them out

The Business Plot

The Business Plot was an alleged political conspiracy in 1933 in the United States. Retired Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler claimed that wealthy businessmen were plotting to create a fascist veterans' organization and use it in a coup d'état to overthrow President of the United States Franklin D. Roosevelt, with Butler as leader of that organization. In 1934, Butler testified before the United States House of Representatives Special Committee on Un-American Activities (the "McCormack-Dickstein Committee") on these claims.[1] No one was prosecuted.

At the time of the incidents, news media dismissed the plot, with a New York Times editorial characterizing it as a "gigantic hoax".[2] While historians have questioned whether or not a coup was actually close to execution, most agree that some sort of "wild scheme" was contemplated and discussed.

en.wikipedia.org...

You of course have to wonder why a former Major General would come up with a stupid hoax like this. Why for God's sake would he make up a story like that?

After testifying before a committee and making serious accusations, he would suddenly jump up and say "Haha, I pranked you all. Trollollo!"

edit on 4-12-2015 by Neill887 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join