It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Real Conspiracies.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by frankburrdick

That's wild, man. But it's just wild enough to be interesting. What's the end game of these mind control implants?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
All these are true. In fact, almost all conspiracies are true. "They' are controlling us in order to make us interesting to 'them'.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This is the conspiracy above all conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is another good one.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Every conspiracy theorist should watch this one at least once.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You should watch this too if your a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
After watching all of these videos, you should be an expert.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
And while I'm at it, one more for good luck.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Within five years of 9/11, there were towering infernos in Spain and Venezuela. Both were tall, steel-framed buildings that burned for many hours but neither collapsed. World Trade Center 7, the "Soloman Building", was not hit by a plane but fell at free fall speed. The 9/11 Commision Report pretty much ignored it. September 11, 2001 is STILL the only day that a steel-frame tower has fallen with the "official" reason given as something other than planned demolition. Yesterday? UPS A-300 Airbus crashes in an Alabama field. Check the photos on the internet. There is clearly identifiable wreckage. Where is the wreckage from Shanksville? Where is the wreckage from the Pentagon? What's up with the federal government and their half-baked explanation of 9/11? What's the deal with our media? Why do they treat the public like second graders? Finally, did the ALIENS take the 9/11 plane wreckage before federal investigators could get to it? If so, why did they not also take the UPS wreckage yesterday? Did they already have too much of it??

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This whole UPS A-300 Airbus that recently crashed in Alabama has really got me disturbed. I mean, there was wreckage all over the field. It opened the 9/11 wound with me, at least a bit. There was no wreckage found at the Pentagon and in the field in Shanksville. I remember someone saying that the Shanksville site was over mines and the debris must've went into the Earth. If we accept that and that people were to lazy to retrieve it, well... ? I have a different theory now though. In "Back to the Future", the Delorean vanishes when it reaches 88 mph. Maybe Flux Capacitors work OPPOSITE in jets, right? Maybe someone turned on these Flux Capacitors on 9/11 and when the planes wrecked, they slowed BELOW 88 mph, henceforth sending them "back to the future"!! It's something we have to consider, guys, because the "official story" makes less sense to me.
edit on 16/8/13 by FeatherInTheWind because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/8/13 by FeatherInTheWind because: typo

edit on 16/8/13 by FeatherInTheWind because: typo

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Imagine...

...If you woke up one day and everything you knew was wrong - and every conspiracy theory you ever laughed at was real!

That's part of the premise in the new book Time Prisoners by Corey Deitz.

I am the author and I wish to offer you an absolutely free Kindle download of my latest book, Time Prisoners.

Time Prisoners usually sells for $1.99/Kindle and $12.50/Paperback.

It's a great story - actually the third book in a trilogy - about a world famous priest with Tourette's Syndrome.

But, in this third and final book, the most famous conspiracies of all time play a vital role in the plot and I promise you: your people will love it!

Certainly, I'm looking to create a little buzz about the book which is why I'm reaching out to you.

The free download day is September 25 on Amazon.com

This is the link:
www.amazon.com...

It will be free!

For more, please visit www.TimePrisoners.com...

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the viewing material guys!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by John bull 1

Really great thread, unfortunately about 90% of the replies are severely off-topic, so we have 24 pages of worthless drivel (in the context of this thread) about everything BUT conspiracies proven to be real and accepted by historians. Oh well...

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think the Tuskegee syphilis experiment should count as a conspiracy. Let a bunch of black people have syphilis and never tell them for 40 friggin years? Most modern "widely accepted" conspiracy if you ask me

Edit: This thread sucks (NOT commenting on OP) just about everyone is posting every which conspiracy that individual person believes. Come on, it's not that hard to understand what a widely accepted conspiracy is.
edit on 1-10-2013 by paradoxlogos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is certainly a gem of a thread and look forward to reading more and researching when I have the time.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Those are very interesting and im sure there is more. Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by John bull 1

Incredible, the Guy Fawkes one really opens your eyes to the inner workings of those at work...

(post by playmaker333 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join