It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Real Conspiracies.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There was a thread on ATS that went something like the Constitution was a conspiracy.
So for the top ten the Constitution might be in there cause even South Park thinks so:
Warmongers and Protestors Hug

But from today's outlook the Warmongers hiding the work of Tesla has to be the best hiding
job, except for the saucers and UFOs in plain sight the warmongers parade around, in history
right up there with the JFK assassination and others.

How many are involved in suppressing Tesla's work, JFK death and all the other Top Ten.
The unknown list keeps growing.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
i am not sure if this is for this forum or not , but here goes.. i live in Iowa, and starting in august 2011 , i began to hear a very low hum. this hum comes and goes, sometimes it is very easy to hear and then not so much...it is as if i would expect to go outside and see a diesle engine running. i am courious as to hear from anyone else that might be hearing this,,, or am i going nuts... thanks for your time

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Firsk

Oswald was an FBI agent. Google this name: Waggoner Carr. He was the attorney general of Texas who had his investigators get to his home first before the FBI and got of all of his FBI documents which included his payroll receipts. He worked for the agency from Sept. 1962 until Nov. 1963 and was paid $200 a month which would be 2000 in today's money. Carr gave this file over to the Warren Commission but later said they never got it.
The person who ordered the death of JFK was a woman named MADAME NHU (see google) There are some good articles about, but they do not admit she killed the president. Read between the lines on the conflict she had with JFK. If you go to the library look up Nov. 1963 on Microfilm and go to Nov.3rd. On Nov. 2nd she held a live press conference on TV where she threatened to kill the president. Her transcript is in the Times.
I plan to be on Coasttocoastam.com on Nov. 21st to discuss her role in the assassinatoni.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by John bull 1

always worth emphasizing John. conspiracies are real. pointing this out is a good way to help fence sitters come along .

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

The Ems Despatch

Bismark used this to start the Franco -Prussian war which led to the unification of Germany.

From wikipedia

On 13 July 1870, King Wilhelm I of Prussia, on his morning stroll in the Kurpark in Ems, was waylaid by Count Vincent Benedetti,the French ambassador to Prussia who had been instructed by his superior, Foreign Minister Agénor, the Duc de Gramont, to present the French demand that the king should guarantee that he would never again permit the candidacy of a Hohenzollern prince to the Spanish throne. The meeting was informal and took place on the promenade of the Kursaal with the king’s entourage at a discreet distance. Politely, and in a friendly manner, "with the courtesy that never failed him," the king refused to bind himself to any course of action into the indefinite future. After their exchange, "the two departed coolly."

From the meeting, the King's secretary Heinrich Abeken wrote an account, which was passed on to Otto von Bismarck in Berlin. Wilhelm described Benedetti as "very importunate." The King gave permission to Bismarck to release an account of the events.

Bismarck took it upon himself to edit the report, sharpening the language. He cut out Wilhelm’s conciliatory phrases and emphasized the real issue. The French had made certain demands under threat of war; and Wilhelm had refused them. This was no forgery; it was a clear statement of the facts. Certainly the edit of the telegram, released on the evening of the same day (13 July) to the media and foreign embassies, gave the impression both that Benedetti was rather more demanding and that the King was exceedingly abrupt. It was designed to give the French the impression that King Wilhelm I had insulted Count Benedetti; likewise, the Germans interpreted the modified dispatch as the Count insulting the King.

Bismarck had viewed the worsening relations with France with open satisfaction. If war had to come, now was as good a time as any. His editing, he assured his friends, "would have the effect of a red rag on the Gallic [French]bull." The edited telegram was to be presented henceforth as the cause of the war.

Text of the Ems Telegram

Sent by Heinrich Abeken of the Prussian Foreign Office under King Wilhelm's Instruction to Bismarck.
Abeken's message

Count Benedetti intercepted me on the promenade and ended by demanding of me, in a very importunate manner, that I should authorize him to telegraph at once that I bound myself in perpetuity never again to give my consent if the Hohenzollerns renewed their candidature. I rejected this demand somewhat sternly, as it is neither right nor possible to undertake engagements of this kind [for ever and ever]. Naturally, I told him that I had not yet received any news and, since he had been better informed via Paris and Madrid than I was, he must surely see that my government was not concerned in the matter.

[The King, on the advice of one of his ministers], decided, in view of the above-mentioned demands, not to receive Count Benedetti any more, but to have him informed, by an adjutant, that His Majesty had now received [from Leopold] confirmation of the news which Benedetti had already had from Paris and had nothing further to say to the ambassador.

His Majesty suggests to Your Excellency, that Benedetti's new demand and its rejection might well be communicated both to our ambassadors and to the Press.

Bismarck's published version

After the news of the renunciation of the Prince von Hohenzollern had been communicated to the Imperial French government by the Royal Spanish government, the French Ambassador in Ems made a further demand on His Majesty the King that he should authorize him to telegraph to Paris that His Majesty the King undertook for all time never again to give his assent should the Hohenzollerns once more take up their candidature. His Majesty the King thereupon refused to receive the Ambassador again and had the latter informed by the Adjutant of the day that His Majesty had no further communication to make to the Ambassador.

French translation

The French translation by the agency Havas altered the ambassador's demand to a question (il a exigé) and did not translate "Adjutant", which in German refers to a high-ranked aide de camp, but in French describes only a non-commissioned officer (adjudant). This was the version published by most newspapers the following day, which happened to be July 14,setting the tone, letting the French believe that the king had insulted their ambassador, before the ambassador could tell his story.

Results

France’s mistaken attitude of her own position carried matters far beyond what was necessary, and France mobilized. Following further improper translations and misinterpretations of the dispatch in the press, excited crowds in Paris demanded war, just as Bismarck had anticipated.The Ems Dispatch had also rallied German national feeling.

BTW Iraq had no WMDs

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by John bull 1

Watergate always seems so trivial in terms of the crime itself, I believe that says a great deal, this conspiracy' s triviality

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Some of the most famous ones out there for sure.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The scariest to me was the Dreyfus Affair, because this is a real danger when people are not allowed to ask question or voice their opinions. The fact that such an innocent man could be erroneously charged as a spy is bad enough but then the French Government, knowing he is, innocent covered it up so as not to look stupid. The evil involved in an act like this is staggering, and serves as a warning to us all!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
According to the Venona Documents and some released FBI files, Senator Joseph McCarthy was right about the number of communists in the US Government. Alot if them even had Russian spy network codenames.

To this day the mainstream says all of that was bogus and completely fabricated hype.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadDuchess
The scariest to me was the Dreyfus Affair, because this is a real danger when people are not allowed to ask question or voice their opinions.

Richard Dreyfus had an affair?!?!? Hopefully it wasn't with Mrs Ellen Brody...
(Sorry I couldn't resist... Sometimes a act like a 12-year old fan boy; especially when it comes to actors from Jaws)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Really surprised that Project MKULTRA is not on the list, considering the scale and amount of reporting from excellent sources. Not to mention how many tons of pages of misinformation there is on the subject that makes people close their ears when they hear the word. These pages, however, are impeccable sources and show that it was horribly real:

Joint Hearing transcript of the Church Committee: www.nytimes.com...
Alternate source for the same: www.intelligence.senate.gov...
Supreme Court's dissent on MKULTRA and Nuremberg: www.hss.doe.gov...
Princeton page: www.princeton.edu...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202

The scariest to me was the Dreyfus Affair, because this is a real danger when people are not allowed to ask question or voice their opinions.

(Sorry I couldn't resist... Sometimes a act like a 12-year old fan boy; especially when it comes to actors from Jaws)

in the original jaws treatment the robert shaw character had an affair with brodys wife, and was savable, killing jaws and old memories therefore became redemption for brody, but was seen as too dark, and may have gone over the target audiences head!

the philadelphia experiment is my favorite conspiracy, no not the film.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NateHatred

NateHatred THANK YOU so much for sharing that fun fact about Jaws! Was it in the original script or the novel? I ask because I think I've watched every "making of" Jaws show that has aired (twice) and had never heard that.

Now I'm wondering if 'Ol Mrs. Brody was bowlegged.... here's to swimmin' with bowlegged women LOO

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
In a world ruled by Freemasons and it is a fact.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Good list, good list.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There is a brain surgery that is a huge deal among the rich and powerful but they keep it a secret because everyone wants it. It is a brain computer interface. I know very little of how it works but ive had it and they've demonstrated their abilities to me.

1. The use it to do may different things. they can use it to share brains. apparently once the sensory data has been encoded, your brain can process it very quickly. They are able to hook people up to a network where thousands of people all share brains. each one knows who the others are, and what each of the others are thinking. They use this for spy networks. and Hollywood uses it to help produce effective propaganda. The also use it for government scientists. The people who are hooked up to a network are very intelligent because whenever one person learns something, they all learn it. So if they need an expert in an area. They put him on the network and instantly they are all experts in that area.

2. They can load a persons whole life to another brain in a few hours. They use it to train spies. They take a 5 year old and load the brains of 5 or so brain images taken from intelligence agents and all of a sudden they are master spies, with hundreds of years of espionage experience.(i dont know how many I know they give them, but I know they give them the minds of Allen Dulles and Robert Macnamara, and I know it is several hundred years of life experience from very successful people. (i know some people who have had the surgery and are spies)). They can make super doctors out of any 5 year old. They always give them the brain of a spy who was a master at impressions so they can continue to act like a normal five year old without arousing suspicion. anything that one mind can do they can give to everyone. In a few hours. If they want to learn what you know. They have your dentist knock you out. They give you the brain surgery and either get a live feed, or take an image and load it to their brains. They can learn to speak any language like a native speaker in a few hours.

3. They can use it to control someone remotely. The movie gamer was about this. (they put out half-baked versions of the truth in movies so if anyone tries to say something about it, people will just think they got the idea from a movie. The Matrix was about the surgery too.) The September 11th hijacker all had the surgery. Their government controllers had all loaded the brains of commercial airline pilots so, in effect, the hijacker were behaving as very skilled pilots, and intelligence agents too. but they didn't know it because the part of the brain that controls consciousness was left undisturbed. They think the ideas they are having came from them. No matter how alien they are. I guess all brains handle types of information similarly. When they are controlling you. It is impossible to tell, unless they get you to do something really out of character. The feed you motivations for your actions and everything. They are basically doing an impression of you doing something that they want, or saying something that they want you to say.

4. They can erase memories and load them again later to make it seem like you just remembered them.

5. They can mimic any state that they can produce in one brain. They can put a person in opiate withdrawal, take an image. Process it to remove the information they don't want, and then project the image onto another brain to make the second person feel as if they are going through opiate withdrawal. The use it as an appetite suppressant too. Notice how many people in the Obama administration look like Hollywood people. They've all had the surgery. They use it to torture me.

6. They can make movies of a persons experiences and watch them. Thats partly why they did September the 11th. Alot of the people in the buildings had the surgery. If you had the surgery you can live the experience just like it happened to you. You will know the names of the loved ones they were thinking of. Ive experienced it. Its amazing. They showed me one of the jumpers, One of the pilots, and a man on one of the floors that the first plane hit. he was talking to a woman and notice the plane far off. he froze and was like 'what the'. There was probably a network that watched all the brains involved. none of them knew they'd had the surgery though. To my knowledge at least.

7. They can give someone a new body when they die. To do this they must overwrite the part of the brain that controls consciousness, effectively killing the original owner. Basically people could live indefinitely. This is the reason for the Kennedy curse and the rock and roll suicides. The government wants people to commit suicide when they cant work anymore so they have all these best and brightest type people die young as propaganda. JFK, RFK, Robert Macnamara, Kurt Cobain, Ian Curtis are all still alive. They are just in new bodies. The sec

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tombiebiello

Exactly what I was thinking!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The problem here is that General Halder's Diary (the original German language version) has no mention of this comment by the Reichsmarschall. The English version does. Warlimont-who was there-never said anything about it either. Had the Reichsmarschall (whom he despised) made this comment he would have mentioned it in his memoirs.

That is just typical Nazi stuff-they backstabbed each other so much over the fight to be #2 that nothing can be taken for granted. It's useless to study issues like this as far as the Reich is concerned-one lie is just as good as the other.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NateHatred

Originally posted by NickDC202

in the original jaws treatment the robert shaw character had an affair with brodys wife, and was savable, killing jaws and old memories therefore became redemption for brody, but was seen as too dark, and may have gone over the target audiences head!

the philadelphia experiment is my favorite conspiracy, no not the film.

I TOTALLY agree that the Philadeplhia experiment is the best conspiracy. Heres a link of my top 10; www.ticketliquidator.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join