It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Real Conspiracies.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by John Nada

Alot of good points was made about conspiracies. Here at the Temple at Area56 I come across alot, mostly
about the rumbling ground that fells like small Earthquakes and the 24/7 Trucks and Helicopters by the half
dozen at times flying 12hours a day.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There is a saying that "two people can keep a secret when one of them is dead"

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think"9/11" is the biggest conspiracy of all times....And when revealed,the destiny of the mankind will change for ever.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good topic~

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yes, mind-control experiments have been carried-out by the major world powers for decades. Such things as Remote Viewing, MK/ULTRA, and a program involving heart-stoppage by thought-suggestion, are all things that the CIA has been involved in. I recently saw a Television special ( History Channel ? Military Channel?), in which they showed proof that the CIA was responsible for the Counter-cultures (Hippies / protestors, etc.) in American Society. This was mostly the result of experimentations in Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, or, as it is more popularly known, '___'. Other things, such as Subliminal Messages, were once included in Motion Pictures shown in theaters. For example, pictures of soft-drinks inserted into the reel. The subconscious mind of the viewer was able to see these images, resulting in thirst, thereby more sales of soft-drinks. These images are now illegal, but that doesn't mean they were stopped. After all, did Prohibition stop Alcohol sales? Answer for yourself, but answer truthfully.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
9/11 and the JFK assassination could have been products of severely manipulated video footage. Neither had to take place for the events to unfold as they did. No planes, no Kennedy head shot.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by John bull 1

I found these sites and thought i'd share..., however I'd like to know if anyone has found better prices on long term "bulk food" purchases. I thought some people here would know this sort of thing

(High Five Tin Foil Hat Wearers)

harmonyhousefoods.com/?gclid=COSPvpP0lK8CFQlbhwodm2o9xQ

nitro-pak.com/products/food-storage/survival-foods?gclid=CLeX8Y70lK8CFcQaQgodhC2Pjw

Does anyone know of other "discount" sites for long term food. Please post or message me, I'm stocking up while I still can !

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Wow, if your following the imprint... wow.. conspiracy within a conspiracy.. no ill will towards the author.. they are just following the rules they have been given, would you not agree? Well written and such.. Sorry mine is more to the point, as it should be. I am tired of hearing of conspiracies.. I want some damn answers, instead of more noise to interfere with my learning. Is this DIS-information.. who knows.. there is so much of it out there like this that YOU CANT TELL!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by siriuslyone

JFK, Jr was assassinated, too. He waited at Airport for his Co-Pilot ... his Instructor. The "Instructor" arrived late and was a last minute "replacement".

The US Coast Guard had a fair idea where the Plane went down because of the Plane's transponder and the registered Flight Plan at the Airport.

By morning, the Pentagon took control of the SAR Operation and searched everywhere BUT WHERE THE PLANE WAS INDICATED TO GO DOWN.

The "instructors" seat was missing when the plane was "found" three days later. The NEWS immediately began propagandizing as to how "arrogant" JFK, Jr was. Not so. He was careful and if anything, OVER-METICULOUS about everything regarding his life, and his wife's, and most especially about flying. Even more so about night flights.

Another story that will be exposed by the light of day is Flight 800, July 17, 1996. The US Navy screwed up and buried the evidence with the help of the FBI.

That area of ocean off the coast of Long Island was a M.O.A. that day and some idiot fired at a supplied Military target when Flight 800 was directly overhead and above the targeted object.

607 eyewitnesses saw a missile leave the water, including a retired USAF Major, a helicopter Pilot flying a shuttle out to the Hamptons.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
all is money!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
overall very well put ima have to suggest these to some of friends who just shrug off what i say most of the time when conspiracies come into play in my conversations.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
oil skimmer

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
There's always the Forced Sterilization of minorities throughout history beginning with the Native Americans on the Trail of Tears.

aisc.metapress.com...

and the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course, it also happened in other countries.

Canada en.wikipedia.org...

Japan en.wikipedia.org...

Nazi Germany (of course)

India en.wikipedia.org...

China en.wikipedia.org...

Peru, Russia, Sweden, and Swizerland

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
for one i would put wtc the first one

nationsloan.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
PROJECTS DOWN THE DRAIN!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Biggest real conspiracy of our history : UFOs and Aliens presence

Another big conspiracy : September 11th
I conquer.Infact it is soo big that all the top 10 would be taken by this ufo thing.

You conquer?

What do you intend to conquer?

Unless you meant "concur".. in which case, you are using random words instead of the correct ones. Result of mind control, mental laziness, attitude problem or other, what?
edit on 14-6-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Yes. Those are historical conspiracies only presented through "history" books. I don't know what isn't a conspiracy these days. It's almost disgusting to see the general public not even caring anymore that their lives aren't theirs. It's funny because when you talk to the average layman about "conspiracies" they tend to scoff and ridicule. Yet, they're quick to comment on the $10.00 per 1 gallon of gas and how voting doesn't make a difference.

It's all so very clear. Yet everyone still seems to be left in the fog. What will it take? Before you know it, soldiers are going to invade our homes claiming that it's for the sake of National Security. And who's going to stop them?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join