It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORAD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Could someone please help me on how to obtain Norad transcipts? Ive been a skeptic for well ever...Yet lately I'm seeing and hearing things that make me more openminded..
5 years ago I got ahold of the dept. of homeland security, knowing I could legaly obtain transcripts, and I got alot of blocked out words.
So anyway Do you guys know how I go about obtaining some?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
NORAD is not what it was in previous years. Most functions of NORAD have been moved out to other bases in the state. It is not what you see in the movie War Games nor is it much of anything now....

So, not really sure what it is you are looking for.

If you are wanting something, just file a FOIA.....FOIA REQUESTS
edit on April 20th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
given norad is a joint us/canadian operation it could be hard to get hold of documents since both militaries will tell you to see the other one and being military alot of it will be classified anyway but i'd start off asking the airforce and seeing where you can get to especially being polite

or just dial in from p3x-427 with the right iris code and jobs a good one

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhadder545
Could someone please help me on how to obtain Norad transcipts?

Madhadder545, although NORAD is completely exempt from the Freedom of Information Act, there's an interesting NORAD transcript shown in the documentary below from the America West Airlines Flight 564 UFO incident on May 25th 1995 in which they confirm radar tracking of the unknown object to Albuquerque Air Traffic Control:

UFOs - Black Box UFO Secrets

Also, I don't know if you've heard it before but USAF radar operator Michael Smith's testimony is very interesting as he states when a UFO is confirmed on radar screens the standard operating procedure to keep it to yourself, never to write anything down and notify NORAD immediatley.

Heres a short clip where he's testifying to how NORAD informed him to lie to Police Officers about the radar confirmation of several UFOs travelling over Michigan - a bit strange when you consider they completely deny being involved with the subject and collating reports.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

much thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Isn't that where they keep that stargate thingy...?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There used to be some radar reports online, probably due to a FOIA request. This link used to work:
newpreview.afnews.af.mil... tareport/q/index.asp

I can't find a currently working link, but a FOIA request to the USAF with the day, time, and location should get what you need. The reports are issued with radar facility, bearing, azimuth, and range.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
They are called Consolidated Space Operations now or CSOC, Schriever AFB

top topics

join