It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Descending into ATS Madness - a roni rant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Some people on both ats and elsewere need a serious reality check, i think some here have their pants wound so tight by all the conspiraices abound that they forget their sanity. i have stood by and watch this site descend into madness lately and its very painful to watch for alot of us. Over my years here both as a member and a lurker i have seen a lot, the tides ebb and flow ont his site conspiracy wise and each year old theories/rumours and such like are constantly rehashed, i dont mind this until some people take it way beyond discussion into paranoia zone and cant define facts from fiction half the time even when confronted with rebuttels.

The rumours surrounding this comes to mind www.abovetopsecret.com...

God i mean seriously come on, those of us that were around at the time this april fools joke happened were yes freaked out until things were made clear however even when staff stepped in to say it was a joke this rumour has never died now all we hear is 'oh noeeesss ATS is (insert alphabet letter here) agency here to spy on us, gather info blah blah blah

lets get serious now if any such agency wanted to know what your doing or are upto etc trust me they already know. And if people seriously do belive that ats and its staff are gov agents set out to debunk. defraud, confuse and such stuff why in the heck are you still here? Or are you just people that jump upon the bandwagon with all the other people that belive this nonsence. I know a few of these staffers and trust me they dont care what you post elsewer on the net, what you had for brekkie or when u last had a dump. Yes the staff here come from all walks of life and all jobs i think its pretty amazing the knowledge pool we actually have. Do they make mistakes? hell ya they are human after all...............i think
i could be wrong some of them are a bit weird

The way i see it guys, if ATS is so big and bad go find somewhere else to troll and post because quite frankly your being too faced....in one breath ats is eviiillllll, the staff are horned reptilian banana eating frogs out to get your brains and wifi. and in the next you cant help but post and post and post the same imo silly comments about a rumor based on a prank. siiigghhhh

*shakes the ats userbase*...cept you...yes you with the glasses and beard.......*pushes beared man off his chair for fun*

What is with all this racial tension here, guys you gotta loosen the pants straps a little and breaaatthh we are all human beings *cough* we all breath, we all bleed it doesn't matter what colour you are, your sexual preference, religious leanings or dodgy hairstyle you choose to wear, stop bashing people because of your own insecurities and you had a bad day. IMHO people that are so narrow minded like this should look at their own lives before criticising another persons choices.

If you find yourself being dragged down into the fiery pits of conspiracy madness might i suggest you take a step back and listen tot his song

and this one

Chill out and research, have a cookie. Its not all doom and gloom folks

*steps off the soap box then falls flat on her face*

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Very well said! I love the added humor

You are right, people have become way too sensitive around here!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
oh ok, but WHO are the Three Amigos really in a Conspiracy Community.

just askin, while of course adjustin my speedo

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

if i told you that they would come for my cat in the middle of the night and tickle me to death with a rubber chicken

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Defend the dictatorship! Yes!

Sorry, but when I can't talk about disinformation *agents* being on a site, then there's something wrong with that premise in a whole.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

lets get serious now if any such agency wanted to know what your doing or are upto etc trust me they already know.

And how do you know this...are you part of one of these agencies????

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm just here for the;
Fast cars
Cool tunes
Hot babes.

Oh, and for the ATS Dental Plan (thanks SO!)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
Defend the dictatorship! Yes!

Sorry, but when I can't talk about disinformation *agents* being on a site, then there's something wrong with that premise in a whole.

then leave? is it really that hard?...if you think the site is full of dictators and disinfo agents out to get you then why stay? seems simple to me

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

And how do you know this...are you part of one of these agencies????

i am part of the agency of me, a 1 woman wonder who is out to save the cookies

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

wtf u got a dental plan? oh man all i got was an icecream cone

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
What is with all this racial tension here, guys you gotta loosen the pants straps a little and breaaatthh we are all human beings *cough* we all breath, we all bleed it doesn't matter what colour you are, your sexual preference, religious leanings or dodgy hairstyle you choose to wear, stop bashing people because of your own insecurities and you had a bad day. IMHO people that are so narrow minded like this should look at their own lives before criticising another persons choices.

You get my star and flag for this paragraph alone...that and the way you say it. Like that too.

Well said.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

lets get serious now if any such agency wanted to know what your doing or are upto etc TRUST ME they already know

I'm all EARS!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

wtf u got a dental plan? oh man all i got was an icecream cone

Payroll deduction-. . oops, should I have said that?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

lets get serious now if any such agency wanted to know what your doing or are upto etc TRUST ME they already know

I'm all EARS!

Oh great! Bunny racism now!

WHERE ARE THE MODS???

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

There's enough content left to make my stay worthwhile. So I stay and contribute what I can.

Unfortunately my opinion may not be synchronized with yours, but hey - that's diversity now isn't it?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

There's enough content left to make my stay worthwhile. So I stay and contribute what I can.

Unfortunately my opinion may not be synchronized with yours, but hey - that's diversity now isn't it?

fair enough

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It's been a stressful week.
I amost started a thread titled, "It was a good week. I didn't beat up the people that p!ssed me off!"

ATS got spammed. People got tweaked.

It's friday night here. Got a glass of single malt going on.

Family is abed.

Time to just smile, enjoy, relax, learn, have fun, and eat cookies.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

that picture so so freaky

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
oh ok, but WHO are the Three Amigos really in a Conspiracy Community.

just askin, while of course adjustin my speedo

Totally agree with you.
From the recent DRAMATIC events,i only must stay that the guy who made the youtube video was a troll here(he kind of admitted it himself) and he managed to continue trolling ATS after he was banned.He must be some king of super troll hero right now.

But of course you know that next month we will see the next episode of this drama.April 2012=ATS is CIA
May 2012=ATS is NSA.

But of course we all know that ATS is actually a front for the evil aliens that monitoring earth for the upcoming invasion.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join