It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help a Sister Out, Please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi, ATS peeps, it's just me, Chanel Welch. I'm having a fabulous day so far today. It could be even more fabulous if I could just find this ONE program in particular online. I do not have a television, but do follow current trends via my laptop. I'm generally a basic pirate when it comes to finding "things" online, but I'm having a problem locating this one "thing" right now... (helwwp)

I'm looking for that show that came out on the Science Channel last month. It was a two part series about what would happen if extraterrestrials invaded Earth. The program is called Alien Encounters and the first act is called "The Message; part one". The second part of the program is called "The Arrival: Part two."

I just read about this program on another person's thread last week, and have looked everywhere online for this program but can not find it anywhere!

It's bizarre to me that it's not available online yet. It's not even on Youtube or any of the torrent sites. Maybe there's a conspiracy to cover up the Science channel program, haha.

Seriously though, I really want to watch it! I recently watched some other similar made for tv "documentaries" on the subject of alien invasion. I was honestly disappointed ,but I've heard really good reviews of Alien Encounters, so I'd love to see it....just can't find it anywhere!

This is where YOU amazingly brilliant ATS truth seeker, comes into play.

Will you help me find this mock alien invasion, cgi mixed with modern ufo sightings, seemingly cool program?

Pwease?

Thank you and have an exceedingly gracious day!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here you go.....

science.discovery.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Alien Encounters

Its on Hulu!! They are at www.Discovery.com
edit on 4/20/2012 by rangersdad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

I got my hopes up when I saw both of these posts, and then I checked the links...

Thank you very much for trying but the "Alien encounters" on hulu is something from 1997...which has been my problem in finding the specific video as well...there are too many things called "Alien Encounters"

What I'm looking for is Alien Encounters: Part one: The Message AND Part two: The Arrival. It aired on the Science Channel last month.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Hi! Thank you for posting this for me, This link will only direct me to some clips from the video
But that'll have to do because I can't find the entire version of the program online...anywhere!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Yeah,sorry about that.
After I linked you up I looked at the video,and it was a short clip.
Maybe you should go to that link to see when it will be aired again.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
there are a couple of web sites online that will have it also, besides the source channels. this one is great for those kind of docs, and lots of other ATS kinds of topics, too.
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Sorry Chanel, I have seen the program you are talking about but I could not find it online. It really surprises me, as it was a really interesting special. But to correct you, it's not about a mock alien invasion, it dramatizes a first contact scenario. The emphasis is on the science and not the fiction, with interviews from Nick Sagan, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and many other reputable scientists (as in, it's not a UFO doc or a movie). They don't attack the planet or anything like that in the dramatization.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I have been searching for it everywhere, it's no where to be found.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Thank you to everyone who tried to help me find this online. I still can't find it anywhere! I am so not buying a television and getting a cable subscription just to watch this show. I'm hoping someone will put up a torrent eventually....

BUT thanks to the people who tried to help.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Great freakin show! I have them both DVR'd. Does anybody know if there will be a part 3 & 4??

top topics

join