It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds accompanied by complete paralysis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
how to access the gray area from the homepage ... dont see any link saying "gray area" or "personal stories" on the homepage . thanx ... i too have something to share

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Text LimeGreenTextText

I realize that this post is pretty old, but I just stumbled onto it yesterday and felt compelled to share my story. I was struck to find so many people with similar experiences online. I am not surprised to see that there is a scientific explanation for sleep paralysis, nor do I deny the scientific explanation. As Peter Levenda has said, "Science does a great job of explaining the 'how', but cannot explain the 'why'." And consequentially, the "how" is more of a concern for me.

I am 35. I have had a handful of experiences with sleep paralysis. One stands out as abnormal for me personally. It happened about 2 months ago. It was daytime. I was taking a nap, sleeping on my back(I hear paralysis usually occurs while laying on your back), I remember opening my eyes looking at my chest of drawers where my imac sits. My imac was off. All of the sudden, my vision starts to fade to bright white. I start seeing shadows and in my mind, I'm thinking that these shadows are birds flying by and that I am starting to dream. For some reason, I was thinking seagulls. "These must be shadows of seagulls," I thought. (maybe because I live right by the beach). Anyway, I opened my eyes, looked at my chest of drawers, thought about what I was dreaming and realized I couldn't move. I had experienced this type of sleep paralysis before. I was wide awake, looking around, aware of my surroundings, but couldn't move. Well, the bright light in my eyes came back, I saw the shadows (of birds?) again, but this time I knew I wasn't dreaming. At this point, the electronic, buzzing, static, vibrating, or whatever started in my ears or in my mind, faint at first and then it grew. It grew louder and louder and I started to freak out a little bit, but not terribly. As it got louder, the more strange I felt...But not just "strange", it felt like a combination of sickness, nausea, a presence of complete evil, etc.. I was like a cocktail of fear. Well as this feeling was growing inside of me, I was still completely aware mentally. The sound(and feeling) grew and grew until, as the original poster stated, it was almost like it matched or locked in with the frequency in my mind and all of the sudden, it was like I fell out of my body into a place below my body. If you can imagine your body being held up by something like a bed and that bed giving way and your body free falling for a short distance of about 2 to 6 feet.

Well, the buzzing was still there, but it wasn't growing, it was just steady. The feeling of being completely surrounded by sickness, sadness, and evil was still there. It wasn't JUST fear, it was something more. The place that I fell into was a confined space, like a coffin, but it was sort of soft in there. The material was shiny, it reminded me of the shiny material that A/C duct work is made of. I got the feeling that it was insulated too. It felt very much like a scientific environment. I was still laying on my back. In front of me, which would be like looking down towards my feet, I could see a screen with images on it. I recognized the images, one being the great seal sign (pyramid with the all-seeing eye) and other types of occult symbology. I recognized them because I have been studying the occult for the past 3 years. I wasn't in this place long, ("this place" being what felt like me being pulled outside of my own body), before I started praying. The praying helped. I could feel myself being pulled back up to myself. Haha. Trust me, I know this sounds crazy. It does to me. So I could feel myself being pulled back up as I was praying, I remember feeling my eyes shutter as I was struggling. And then BOOM, I was back, eyes open, looking at my room like I was wide awake, and then BOOM, the loud buzzing starts again and I'm fighting it again, trying to keep from feeling that terrible feeling, trying to keep from being pulled back down again....But like a vacuum, I was sucked back down in to that place again. Only, the buzzing in my mind was even louder this time, like whatever it was really wanted me down there. Same coffin, shiny, weird, atmosphere with the images flashing. It felt like the images were either there to brainwash, or they were images that already existed in my mind and what was in my mind was being projected onto the screen. Hard to know for sure. i just knew that the feeling was so real and so terrible that I had to get the eff out of there. So, I started praying again. I am a Christian and a believer that there is power in the name and in the blood of Jesus, so that's where I went for help. It worked again, I felt pulled back, again...

I'm about to be cut off, so I will finish in another post..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Text LimeGreen

Text

Text

So anyway, the praying worked. Although I did get sucked back into that place a couple more times, each time feeling like a more intense effort to take me and keep me there for some unknown reason, my praying pulled me out of it. As crazy as it sounds, it definitely felt like a spiritual battle.

I am not claiming that this is definitely what it was, because I know that in the realm where I normally live, within the scope of my daily existence, none of this makes any logical sense. What I know for sure is how extremely real it felt. I felt hungover from that insanely evil presence I experienced and the fear that it induced within me. I was actually hungover from that experience for a few days. As real as it felt, I was more comfortable telling myself that it was just a weird dream that I was moving in and out of.

There are a lot more questions than answers. Like; If this is just a biological byproduct of something our body/mind does, then why? Typically our bodies and our minds functionality makes sense. Now, I understand that there are all sorts of medical debilitation's(i.e. schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, delusional episodes) but, this seems to be a very strange phenomena that, even if it can be explained as to why it happens, there are all too common, collective, spiritual overtones to these experiences.

I have my theories. I do believe that there is an evil force at work in the world. I do believe that there were beings on this earth that fell and, though I can't prove any of it, I can imagine that aliens and demons might be one in the same. What better way to deceive the world then by using the alien angle? I admit that my beliefs and strange ideas might be "out there" for a lot of people. But I don't have a problem with that. I just wanted to share my story, because this was so outside the realm of anything that I thought to be possible.

Thanks for reading.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join