Strange sounds accompanied by complete paralysis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
reply to post by reitze

Haha, its kinda funny that you mention the tin-foil hat because when I told the guyus at work today about it they just laughed and said I was crazy. It was an hour later and a tin-foil hardhat was sitting in my office. I gave alittle chuckle because I know to certain people these events sound completly luney. But for me its just another day in the neighborhood.

Glad you laughed. BTW, the "serious" aspect of it is that our brains work with electric fields, waves, and have frequencies... and we're obviously immersed among many radiation sources, not to mention the earth's natural sources too.

I-Ching talks about yin/yang as waves from heavan and the earth and that we need both in balance ... somewhere I read that people on long-term space station missions as well as long-term-underground have challenges not going nuts. IDK to what extent... but there was a "serious" aspect to the "joke".

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
My info would point to abduction.Most say they have had these as precursors to events.At a guess it would be a test to see how the operation would work on you.Get digital cams every where.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
My info would point to abduction.Most say they have had these as precursors to events.At a guess it would be a test to see how the operation would work on you.Get digital cams every where.

The main reason why I dont see it being an abduction is that I had no loss of time. With nearly every abduction story there is some extent of time loss that the 'abductee' cant account for. But thanks for the input.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I would put an alternative explanation and solution for you.

This to me sounds very much like demonic harassment. They have the ability to freeze your body and imprint sounds into your head. In a sense it is kind of like an 'alien abduction experience' of lose of control of the situation but it just didn't progress that far, or didn't make themselves physically visible to you. The solution that I would given you which is given to people who have been through an 'alien abduction' type experience and were able to stop it part way through (commonly misunderstood not to be thought possible), is to call out the name of Jesus to come help you. This is the solution that was found in the study of this phenomenon from evidence from those this happened to. The research is presented in the book by Gary Bates called, 'alien intrustion'. Researchers are in common agreement that 'alien ETs' are actually demonic IDs (inter-dimensional beings). See also the book by Nick Redfern, 'FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on demonic UFOs'

www.amazon.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This would be a dry run to see how you are affected by it BEFORE they abduct you.This is how some of these things begin.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You have been taken by Aliens and they are getting ready to make you Telepathic. Think back to how many times this has happened. Are you having time lapses? The way they have been messing with you has only happened to me one time, but I know the method. Aliens love to play with the nervous system, heart and airway. They can also poison you with a red smoke and white dust like powder. Have you had symptoms of irregular heart beat, shortness of breath, numbness in the arms and head, slurred speech and confusion? Remedy for this- Take one Claritin D every day and drink lots of milk. This will help, but not solve the problem. The symptoms usually last for 2 weeks, and then wear off. When these beings take you- you may not see them, but you will feel something around you. You may see them as Lights, Shadows, Orbs, or Large Grey beings or a full size being the color of the Sun. These beings have the ability to affect Time and you may feel confused after this happens to you. These beings can attack you even when you are laying next to youre mate. Basically, you will be going through hell and youre mate will not even have a clue that something is going on. These Beings love to poke and touch and can even sexually attack.

If the Telepathic Issue starts..the only way to survive this is to stay in a daily routine and get plenty of sleep. You may start to hear sounds in youre head or other humans talking. Do not freak out over this! this is going on all over the world and no-one will talk about this. This is what I call a Telepathic Link that has been turned on by the Aliens as a war tactic.

Keep a Large Male Dog with you in the house.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Well I am already slightly telepathic in many sinces of the word. I can feel what others are feeling, I can read others thoughts and intentions the moment I see them, hell I somtimes can tell whats for dinner when Im on the way home. Now, I say slightly because I have 'zero' concious control over when/how these telepathic events happen to me. But when I realize that a telepathic event occurs, I just smile and thank the universe for giving me such an incredable gift.

I will admit when the paralysis event happened the other night, somthing in me told me DO NOT OPEN YOUR EYES, so I didnt open them until I was free of the paralysis. I have a hard time with the alien abduction theories but unlike other close minded indivdules, I just need some more info on the subject. (never read into abduction theories). I HAVE been attacked by a ghost before, but then again it may have been an alien but I assumed it was a ghost because of where I was. [a 100+ year old hotel]

As for getting a big dog, I sadly cant because pets are against my lease agreement.

And as a final note I dont think I would be against an Alien abduction.....Im not a fan of pain but I'm not afraid of death. So I say bring it on

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
This would be a dry run to see how you are affected by it BEFORE they abduct you.This is how some of these things begin.

Well, They now know I'm a fighter.

I wish they would just come out and ask politely, I would probably say, "Alright, lets go. I just want to be back for dinner, okay?"

Whats the worst that can happen? I go crazy with alien voices in my head....or I die. None of that scares me, I may not like it but ohwell, thats life with alien goo in your head.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You do realize that 'ghosts' and 'aliens' are just the same creatures each time but just manifesting under different disguises....each time they are just the fallen angels of Lucifer.....each time calling out the name of Jesus to help you send them fleeing.

If you think it is ok to consort with the angels of Satan who have been at the root of such despicable crimes throughout history, to spread their message of deception to the world and help bring others to their destruction then go right ahead, no harm in that right....

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

You do realize that 'ghosts' and 'aliens' are just the same creatures each time but just manifesting under different disguises....each time they are just the fallen angels of Lucifer.....each time calling out the name of Jesus to help you send them fleeing.

If you think it is ok to consort with the angels of Satan who have been at the root of such despicable crimes throughout history, to spread their message of deception to the world and help bring others to their destruction then go right ahead, no harm in that right....

Well I dont believe that aliens (a being from another planet) is a ghost (soul/energy manifested on the physical plane). So do you believe that we are the ONLY beings in the universe that is capable of space travel. But weither you do or not, your logic is flawed in grouping ET's and ghosts as the same thing.

Sorry, I just dont buy it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
have you got 3 bruises in the shape of a triangle on your arm?
The same thing happened to a friend, he described a high pitched whistling and then paralysis. The dog was going schizo downstairs.

The next day he had three small redish bruises about a centermeter apart in a triangle shape, on the inside Of the top of his left arm.
He swore he was abducted lol worth a look tex?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

Well like I said, Im not really on the abduction train of thought.
And no brusies, no marks, no sratches. healthy as a horse.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

In a previous post I mentioned a couple of books to read up about this issue, one by Gary Bates and another by Nick Redfern.

Here is a link to the Bates book, "Alien Intrusion" (www.amazon.com...) ...here is a link to information of the typical message given by aliens, 'The gospel according to ET' www.eternal-productions.org...

Are you familiar at all with the audio interviews ex-illuminati 'John Todd' (who was a high witch for them) said about what the UFOs are? He said that his fellow witches performed rituals to summon them up and they were just demons from the spirit realm. That it was a big joke to them that all these people thought them to be from another planet.

I believe it was also in the book by Bates where research was done on those that have been abducted by them. In every single instance that they were onboard a craft and could see where they were going they said that they traveled down into the earth and sea....that they never traveled up outside of the atmosphere at all. Why do I make a point of that, because the Bible says that Satan was thrown out of heaven and onto the earth and that he is effectively chained here.

The Nicholas Redfern book is also very good ( 'Final Events and the secret Government group on demonic UFOs and the Afterlife' ). The book covers the research performed by a group within the CIA who went by the name the 'Collins Elite' that performed extensive research on the UFO/alien phenomenon over a couple of decades with access to all kinds of information from military co-operation. The conclusion they came up with after there thorough investigation on all aspects of this is that they are Inter-dimensional beings that can shape shift into any kind of object and that they are demonic. I strongly suggest you read the Redfern book to go through the research yourself.

I say that ghosts and aliens are the same thing because the 'aliens' that are supposedly visiting us are neither from another planet nor are the ghosts the soul of our dead ancestors. Yes, there are other intelligent beings in the universe BUT they are not visiting us. The story of the effects of sin and what it is like to have Satan the ruler of the planet is being played out on Earth alone. Every other race in the universe are from an unfallen world (non-contaminated by sin) so they have no desire to be around us and come here at this stage.

God talks about the state of the dead in the Bible that when a person dies their soul goes into what is described as a kind of sleep when they have no consciousness. I would recommend you watch this video on this issue www.youtube.com... called, 'The Mystic Realm of Death'. It is important to establish that foundation of knowledge first, to know that if they are not our ancestors then who are the ghosts then. The video is very good and extensive on this issue

Are you familiar at all with the term, The Majestic 12? This is a group that supposedly had authorization to interact with 'aliens' that were making contact with the US military. Well some testing was carried out on a couple of these 'aliens' and they came up with IQ readings around 900-1200 figure if my memory serves me correctly.

So lets see what we have here, we have got 'beings' that have been here since the start of our human history that are multiple orders of magnitude superior in intellect to us, they are all around us all the time but we can only see them usually if they decide to manifest themselves on the physical plane and when they manifest themselves physically they can become any kind of creature, face, object they want. Do you not think it is quiet easy for them to impersonate someones dead relative given their abilities, when it only encourages more people to get in touch with them. How is it that people can channel both these 'aliens' and their dead ancestors the 'ghosts'. They are communicating through the same mechanism to the same creatures. We also know the particular type of message the 'aliens' have given us that it is decided religious in nature and very anti-Jesus specifically saying that he is not the savior and so forth yet when anyone has successfully stopped an unpleasant alien abduction/encounter experience part way through while its occurring they have only done so by calling out the name of Jesus to come help them or making some kind of appeal to seek the Christian God's help by reciting passages from the Bible or singing a Hymn. Why is it that the 'aliens' AND the 'ghosts' as well submit to the authority of Jesus and nothing else but in their messages to people denounce him as someone how was nothing special ect... does that not show you exactly what they are
edit on 24-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
well if you were fully awake and you focused all your attention to one specific noise its possible you hypnotised yourself putting yourself in a trance this fools your brain into thinking your asleep and therefor you cannot move its kinda like sleep paralysis but its self induced maybe this is what you experienced

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthmonkey
well if you were fully awake and you focused all your attention to one specific noise its possible you hypnotised yourself putting yourself in a trance this fools your brain into thinking your asleep and therefor you cannot move its kinda like sleep paralysis but its self induced maybe this is what you experienced

That sounds quite feaseble. I've studied hypnosis/self hypnosis since the age of 14 (thats when I astral projected the first time). I know hypnosis is a VERY powerful tool that can take you to parts of the mind that people cant even imagine.

Thanks for the input.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Thank you for the great list of material. I promise I will do my due diligence in reading the material and watching the videos, even though I do not subsribe to the same view points that you hold. We most never stop learning.

I do not see Jesus as my savior, I see Jesus as a very knowledgable teacher. The same as budda, muhhamad, and many others of the different religons. I believe they all have something to give humanity with their insight and wisdom.

I keep an open mind, because no matter what some old leather bound book says, No one knows everything.
I was actually gnostic through my teen years and THROUGH my studies in the fields of science and quantum mechanics/physics, it led me back to God. Not the christian God in particular but the universe itself as being God. (if that makes any since)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

no problem i can put myself into a trance and leave my body but im too scared to go very far because i think i may not beable to find my way back

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthmonkey

no problem i can put myself into a trance and leave my body but im too scared to go very far because i think i may not beable to find my way back

When I first projected I was in amazement and confused as to what I was experienceing, then I saw my body still laying on the bed and that startled me right back into my body. I took the book I was reading (new age hypnosis)and I threw it across the room. It fell behind my entertainment center and I did not find it again until I was 18 and moving out of my parents house. ever since I've been trying to go back. I've got close but no cigar.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It is sleep paralysis, it happens to a lot of different people. The first time it happened to me was when I was 14, I thought for a long time that I was actually attacked by a demon.

The demon flew around my head and was trying to steal my breath, when I finally was able to move It flew out the _ I am a Mormon and thought that I experienced something like the founder of my churches "First Vision" (Went out into the woods to pray and got attacked by an evil spirit that paralyzed him)

The second time it happened I was laying on my bed when I started to glide all over my room, I was having a great time when the thought hit me that I might have just died. I zoomed back to my body and woke up.

I interpreted both of these as incredible spiritual experiences until years later when my wife got diagnosed with Narcolepsy. After going through sleep paralysis and hypnagogic hallucinations vicariously with my wife, I discovered that my experiences were pretty typical of sleep paralysis.

I know that many people want their experiences to be special and not mundane, heck my entire religion is likely to be based off it.

Good information about it can be found here:www.assap.ac.uk...
edit on 24-4-2012 by Logmafia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I did not initially realize your connection to New Age practices and teachings. I hope I can draw a connection for you to that information that you have read there and how it may have related to some possible experiences/encounters in your life with 'ghosts'/'aliens'

Here are some quotes from the leading New Age teachers...

"Lucifer represents.. Life.. Thought.. Progress.. Civilization.. Liberty.. Independence.. Lucifer is the Logos..the Serpent, the Savior."
The Secret Doctrine' by Helen Petrovna Blavatsky on pages 171, 225, 255, (Vol. II)

"It is Satan who is God of our planet and the only God."
pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 233, (VI)

"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and "Satan' at one and the same time."
page 539

Spangler says that 'Lucifer comes to give us in the final .. Luciferic initiation .. it is the initiation into the New Age'. He also says that 'Christ is the same force as Lucifer ... Lucifer prepares man for the experience of christhood .... Lucifer works within each one of us to bring us to wholeness as we move into the New Age'. Reflections of the Christ, David Spangler, pp. 40-44.

Creme, in his book The Reappearance of Christ and the Masters of Wisdom, says that the aspect of God that we aspire to is the Logos of our planet, who is embodied for us as Sanat Kumara, on Shamballa. He is our 'Father'....In the coming age many, many people will see God as Sanat Kumara and take the third initiation .... When you take the third initiation you see God, as Sanat Kumara, the Lord of the world, who is a real physical being in etheric matter on Shamballa'. Reimagination of the World, David Spangler/William Thompson, p. 133.

The source of the NAM teachings is Helena Blavatsky's two-volume work The Secret Doctrine. In Anthropogenesis (volume two), from pp. 506-518, she deals with the question of the identity of this Lucifer to which the NAM teachers refer. Is this entity what Christians call Satan? She says that 'the "Old Dragon" or "Satan" ... is that Angel who was proud enough to believe himself God; brave enough to buy his independence at the price of eternal suffering and torture; beautiful enough to have adored himself in full divine light; strong enough to reign in darkness amidst agony, and to have built himself a throne on his inextinguishable pyre.' Here she was quoting a famous cabbalist called Eliphas Levi, and she says that the definition is correct.

Later she shows that Lucifer is that Light that these initiates are seeking: 'the great magic agent ... astral light ... is that which the Church calls Lucifer.' She acknowledges that the Latin scholastics called this entity Satan. Anthropogenesis, Helena Blavatsky, p.511

Quoting Levi again she refers to Lucifer as 'the Astral Light ... which serves to create and destroy.... This Light therefore, inasmuch as it is devouring, revengeful, and fatal would thus really be hell-fire, the serpent of the legend; the tormented errors of which it is full, the tears and gnashing of teeth of the abortive beings it devours, the phantom of life that escapes them, and seems to mock and insult their agony, all this would be the devil or Satan indeed' (ibid.).

So lets get this straight on what New Age teaches.....'Satan is the god of our planet and the only god' (can't give him a capital 'G' is isn't worthy!)....but 'when you take the third initiation you see God, as Sanat Kumara, the lord of the world'....that this 'Light' is Lucifer who is 'Satan at one and the same time'.

I would highly suggest you watch this video as well specifically on the agenda behind New Age teachings www.youtube.com... ...try to persist through it to the end (despite the angle the speaker comes from) as you will find his evidence based in solid facts and should be very valuable to you.

I would also highly recommend the documentary called 'Aquarius: The Age of Evil' on youtube here www.youtube.com... as a single video but it can also be searched and viewed broken down into 14 smaller parts.

My best guess of what you experienced as described at the start of this thread is that these 'beings' know of your spiritual leanings and new age practices and see you as someone that is ripe for them to influence. They see that you have not given yourself completely over to the new age/spiritualist practices of communicating with them directly so are providing you with a few experiences of their presence either coming across as a 'ghost' or 'alien', effectively saying, 'we are here and you can communicate and interact with us if you seek us further'. What I am trying to tell you though is exactly what they are and the agenda they have with communicating with anyone, and to not seek them out to communicate etc with them. I do hope you will read up extensively on these issues as they are very serious.

I am happy to answer any questions you might have that will come to your mind going through any of this information. I have studied these topics extensively and should be able to cover all facets for you. There is much much more information resources that I can point you to as well in addition to these but I don't want to present them all at once cause it would just be information overload!!!
edit on 24-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join