It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Sky - Nazi Haunebus From The Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

has anyone seen the movie? i think it premiered in Germany and Finland. I'm really curious to see it, Nazi UFOS was one of the things that got me into ufology. I think it's a sci fi comedy but nevertheless interesting cuz i think it has a bit of truth (eg: The Antarctica Base, The saucer nazi technology).

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

edit on 20-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Awesome movie. Not released in the states yet, if at all.

Here's a link for reading...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think its crazy that they are taking all of these Nazi conspiracies and turning it into a funny quirky comedy. It's produced by Disney! I mean, it's mind blowing....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i hope it does not boost this haunebu-nonsense if its released in the US.
Cause it seems there are many ppl out there who cannot make a difference between fact and fiction

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
I think its crazy that they are taking all of these Nazi conspiracies and turning it into a funny quirky comedy.....

as long as people realize this to be a fictional comedy theres no problem with it.
but people .. tend to get excited on such stuff and soon you have a new hype on this
wait for it...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I will be in the first row not to watch this movie.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TMJ1972

I think its crazy that they are taking all of these Nazi conspiracies and turning it into a funny quirky comedy.....

as long as people realize this to be a fictional comedy theres no problem with it.
but people .. tend to get excited on such stuff and soon you have a new hype on this
wait for it...

I think they want the hype, that would mean more sales and more sales means more money.

I've actually been waiting to see this movie, I know it premiered last night. I hope it comes to the states on DVD.
edit on 20-4-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
But there is a lot of evidence of Nazi involvement in UFO technology. Do you not believe this to be the case?

I think when a movie like this is made, its more about taking a concept that has some real evidence and trivializing it to make any who talks about it look ill informed, no?

Disney would not produce a film about Nazi's just for the hell of it. What's the point of them making this film? I don't know but it's a good question to ask.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
at least there were written plans and sketches made for Vrils and Haunebus , even Von Braun admitted it.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Oh for crying out loud, its a comedy sci fi. Hopefully its better than Alien Trespass.

They actually did fund raising for this movie, after they gained enough then companies gave them money.

I'm not sure where Disney came into it, maybe because their is a market here in the US for this "crazy ufo stuff".

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
In the trailer they are claiming to be from 'the dark side of the moon'. There is no such thing as the dark side of the moon. Not a great start for the movie.

Even so i cant wait to see it, i just hope its not another disappointment like Battleships

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

haha @disney...

Walt Disney and the nazi's go way back

And i do believe Zorgon has a cool picture of a moon base looking like Walt Disney channel logo

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

wait for it...

Believe what you will, but in 1973 in a Chicago museum I saw a 1938 picture from a German newspaper that clearly showed two hovering UFOs over a snow-covered conifer forest.

Given that we have lived with over half a century of imposed secrecy about the UFO phenomena by the world's major countries, there is absolutely no reason to not allow that the Germans to have been the first kids on the block with UFO knowledge. A strong denial of that having been the case is to be expected by all modern players. Otherwise, how could they deny UFOs?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

wait for it...

wait for it...

AAAAND...
Movies like this are made as fictional references in public conversation, so that when and where the factual source events are brought up and discussed, there is a learned gag-knee-jerk response conditioned into the mind so that the individual being presented with such information has nothing else to correlate with this information except a campy and absurdly poised science fiction comedy... The result is the prevention of common-sensed individuals including any such information from their world view by backwardly, and quite voluntarily, preferring NOT FACT... but (wait for it...) ... FICTION (Victor Dictated History) ...over actual FACT (Deep Proper History)

Reality is indeed much more absurdly backwards than the illusory perception the commoner is drenched in.

A sample water cooler conversation for your reading pleasure:

RICK: "So what REALLY happened was that the NAZIs who weren't used in Operation Paperclip, fled Germany to Argentina and Antarctica where they furthered their anti-gravity propulsion technology they nabbed from Tesla, and eventually spread their operation to the most secure and secret location possible.. the Moon.. where they prepared an invasion of planet earth posing as (genetically engineered and bred) "space aliens" in order to renovate the planet by demolishing cities in order to recycle the metals used in the infrastructure, and reduce the population, while providing a common enemy for the world to unite against under a global government.
Also, as "Evil Space Aliens" they provide the necessary "opponent" role that certain humans after Dec 21st 2012, who will develop super powers will be able to fight against .. This is the Hitlerian mission come to fruition.. the "SUPERMAN" is come and can be worshiped and adored with the most intense public praise, only because, when introduced to the world.. it is at a perfect window of opportunity to display his super powers by defeating space aliens and saving people from natural disasters and death-rays.

BETH: "Oh yeah so like you believe that NAZI MOON INVASION movie.. lol .. loser weirdo...you have a broken picture of reality" --eyeroll--

As you can see, Beth has been conditioned by the wood of the holly wand (hollywood), like a good Pavlovian doggie, she fears being ostracized by her peers, and knows such phrasing of world events in such a manner in conversation results in awkward glances, cruel comments, mocking, and if repeated, isolation and suffering and so AVOIDS consideration of such thought processes, and punishes others who would do so.

This is actually a good thing. But I pity those unaware of their being behaviorally man-herded.
I don't want people knowing the truth.. so that's why I only talk about it on here. SHHH!
edit on 4/20/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
In the trailer they are claiming to be from 'the dark side of the moon'. There is no such thing as the dark side of the moon. Not a great start for the movie.

Even so i cant wait to see it, i just hope its not another disappointment like Battleships

What you mean, "No such thing as dark side of moon"?
The way the moon orbits the Earth, there is always one side facing away from us, it is always in shadow, therefore "Dark side of the moon".

top topics

join