It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey you! Yes you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You know who you are…You star and flag a thread without even reading it. Come forward and identify yourself so others may help. It’s nothing to be ashamed of…It’s easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment here.

I understand the excitement that may overcome some while reading:

New discovery!!! Craters on the moon seem to line up perfectly with earth craters on the 188th day of each year, causing a CME that the government can control via HAARP.

Please, read the rest of the thread. Often times, a logical explanation to most things is posted within the first two or three pages.
Sometimes even the OP admits they were wrong, but you read the first post, stop, process, and proceed to S&F and comment, without going any further.

Please. Read at least a majority of the thread.

edit on 4/20/2012 by Juston because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
S+F for you! Moon,CME 188 days!! Woo Hoo!! Oh..wait...?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Some posters get automatic stars and flags for sensational thread titles and/or completely ridiculous logic toward their thread. However, I can be guity of starring and flagging these threads for the sheer entertainment the poster is giving me with this said thread title and/or "logic" contained within. All the best.

EDIT: S&F

edit on 20-4-2012 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I've often seen posts where they have been starred or flagged or a quick post so someone can come back and read it later. Do they not know you can just hit subscribe to do the same thing?

LOL Although I just noticed that apparently rants don't have it. Why is that?
edit on 20-4-2012 by chiefsmom because: afterthought

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
ha! this is funny!
i dont even know what stars and flags do for you!

i guess its like credits you save,and when you write a nasty post and the mods slap your wrist,they take points off you,so its like money in the bank so you don't gett booted off forever!!!
i don't often s&f posts,but when i get them on my posts,it makes me feel 'special'!!!

star and flag for you so you can feel speacial too

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sometimes I S&F a thread because of all the effort that went into creating something so crazy and ridiculous. Gotta give something for all that work!

And many times I won't S&F a thread of common sense, logic and fact because of a 2 line OP and a link. Too lazy. Could have done that myself.

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well since ATS is a CIA , FBI Etc. Etc..........Honey Pot
I F & S everthink

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I will read the initial post in the thread, and if I like it, I star and flag it. If it makes me think, "Meh....it's alright, the poster may have a point", then I only star it.

If I don't agree with it, or it does nothing to peak my interest, I pass it up.

I certainly don't waste my time, or that of the OP, by writing a pissy statement about the post.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

LOL Although I just noticed that apparently rants don't have it. Why is that?

Sure they do. Until you reply. Then there isn't a need for it.

new topics

top topics

join