It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Morning Pyongyang

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I just thought this was kind of cool and eerie. It's pictures from the sunrise and early morning in Pyongyang, the capital of secretive North Korea.

You can see people sweeping up the dust and keeping the largely-empty streets spotless while shadow and light plays across the facades of the large building. Traffic girls direct the flow of cars with miltary precision while workers load sewage trucks. It's nothing much but people just going about their morning rituals, and yet you get a sense of how truly alien a place North Korea is.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
the lack of cars is incredible. if anyone needs liberation its the n.korean people. but how do you liberate millions of fanatical people who'll fight you to the death.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I can't believe in this day and age people have to live in that strict militaristic fashion.

That video while not showing anything out of the ordinary depicts the people of north korea as fearful.(could also be that creepy music lol)

I watched that documentary from that news girl, and the way those people worship the ruler is sick.

join