It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination Colombia – What If It Ain’t About Whores?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

Of course prostitution is legal in Columbia and other civilized nations. America has a stick where it sees no trees about lots of things, including sex, where in countries with good music prostitutes are, like Robert Anton Wilson called them, Tantric Engineers and are honored by their customers. Is it surprising that young men with lots of money and government mandated muscles buy up some of the local product? So for this to make news in America it must be a slow news year.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
i for one believe the story that secret service engaged with prostitutes. In Jakarta, Indonesia, i once rented a car with driver. This driver told me that when Obama came to jakarta, he used to pick up members of POTUS security detail (not during the time when Obama was in Jakarta, but the weeks before Obama arrived, they do all kind of security preparations) at night and brought them as a local guide to dodgy Karaoke's where you can rent a girl and room, as well as prostitute places (the high class ones - which probably cost as much as the low class in US).

no proof to back up this driver's story, but the driver did mention a name of the captain/ boss, and it perfectly fits with the Columbia story
edit on 21-4-2012 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I don't like him either ,but it would be a real nasty game changer if they murdered the first black president.

If they did it would be a black assassin, that would really throw the proverbial spanner in the works.

P

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnightFire
I find it hard to believe this team would miss the slightest thing out of place. They are paid to go in to an area secure EVERY detail and prepare it with no risk to the POTUS, yet they forgot to pay off some hooker?

Even if they were messing around with those girls of the night, they would NOT leave any room for chance. It's their profession and they are darn good at it. And, they have done that work for many years and for many different presidents.

This has "cover-up" all over it.

Hi, just borrowing an item of interest.
Just to touch on a simple fact...apologies if already addressed.
Hookers don't do jack until the money is paid up front.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join