It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination Colombia – What If It Ain’t About Whores?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What if it ain'r about whores?

I saw this story on Veterans Today and it made a lot of sense. If you were actually working for the POTUS on an advance team you would have many valuable contacts that could intervene. I know this story about the hookers might be true but it is being used as an excuse to purge the Secret Service security team cart blanche!

Cartagena, Colombia (VT) The story, one a child wouldn’t believe, is that our Secret Service and Army advance teams, those that arrange for presidential security, were arrested for failing to pay one or more whores for “services rendered.”

"This is actually such a lame excuse or as we call it, “cover and deception” would work, mainstream news and their addiction to smut.

The supposed party was at the Hotel Caribe, five military officers, the command portion of the president’s advance detachment, under “house arrest.” Several members of the Secret Service are, theoretically, back in the US, awaiting administrative hearings for “code of conduct” violations."

I thought this was interesting and belonged here on ATS!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
i don't know if it was a set up, but one thing I know is that I love the phrase:

Carte Blanche.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What if they didn't have sex with prostitutes?

My old lady made sure I didn't by smelling my crotch when I came home late from work late. She would have had me if I did.

The SS wives and g/f's could help solve the problem for us.
edit on 20-4-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have 2 theories on this subject matter:

1. Deflection to get the public off the Gsa and other OBama failures.

2. The secret service saw something that OBama did not want them to see or find out .

Either way the Obama adminstration is famous for throwing people under the bus.

For all we know OBama could have been the one who got a hooker American presidents are famous for that.
edit on 20-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
CISPA is being voted on in a couple days.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Text

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
What if it ain'r about whores?

I saw this story on Veterans Today and it made a lot of sense. If you were actually working for the POTUS on an advance team you would have many valuable contacts that could intervene. I know this story about the hookers might be true but it is being used as an excuse to purge the Secret Service security team cart blanche!

Cartagena, Colombia (VT) The story, one a child wouldn’t believe, is that our Secret Service and Army advance teams, those that arrange for presidential security, were arrested for failing to pay one or more whores for “services rendered.”

"This is actually such a lame excuse or as we call it, “cover and deception” would work, mainstream news and their addiction to smut.

The supposed party was at the Hotel Caribe, five military officers, the command portion of the president’s advance detachment, under “house arrest.” Several members of the Secret Service are, theoretically, back in the US, awaiting administrative hearings for “code of conduct” violations."

I thought this was interesting and belonged here on ATS!

they could have been replaced with U.S. Marshalls

edit on 20-4-2012 by ronriley2003 because: misplaced statement

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Heres a theory,they tried a coup.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Nah Secret Service is only responsible for money and security thats what the CIA does.

But that does up and interesting idea the secret service is responsible for MONEY.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You couldve added this to your OP for some spice, it is from your link;

The real deal is very probably this: At least one of the members of the presidential detail is suspected of working with foreign nationals to arrange the assassination of President Obama.

NOW lets get this discussion going!

You see, nobody gets to work security for the President of the United States without a special kind of security clearance. Along with constant drug testing goes the lie detector tests.As the “honey trap,” blackmail tied to sex, is a way of compromising an agent, the tests given both Secret Service and military that do advance security work for the president and vice president include questions about sex with prostitutes. They also include meetings with foreign nationals, accepting payments, lies of any kind, violations of rules, the questioning is quite circumspect and effective. This group went “bad’ all of a sudden or the whole thing is a lie. Presidential advance detail, both military and Secret Service also have defacto diplomatic immunity. What makes this even more unlikely is that Columbia is a drug client state of the CIA, where Americans can, if they are the right people, and these are the right people, can shoot folks down in the street with impunity.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Nah Secret Service is only responsible for money and security thats what the CIA does.

But that does up and interesting idea the secret service is responsible for MONEY.

Maybe the president had a prostitute and the SS didn't pay the bill?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Hi,

Next time someone wants to kill a president can’t we just do it in Dallas as usual, set up a coverup, with the assassins running the investigation as they did for Kennedy or 9/11? Won’t we ever learn?

I thought it was so strange to learn on MSM that the whore reported the criminal offense of soliciting prostitution to the Police. Is prostitution legal in Colombia?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Keep in mind that this was the "advance team". They go in ahead of the VIP and check out the venues and people who will come into contact with the boss once he arrives. Right down to the wait staff, busboys, chambermaids - and perhaps even hookers!

Maybe one of the working girls, for whatever reason, got voted off the island, took exception to being excluded and called the cops.....

It could happen!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hookergate!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Or there were rumors they were going to ...

Its been floating around , even made Newsmax

Former White House Speechwriter On Military Coup To Oust Obama

deadlinelive.info...

There is a remote, although gaining, possibility America’s military will intervene as a last resort to resolve the “Obama problem.” Don’t dismiss it as unrealistic.

America isn’t the Third World.
(yet)

Someone...maybe even the White House made Newsmax pull the article.
But hundreds of sources copied it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Columbia wants to stop the war on drugs
Obama said noe

Obama Won't Legalize Drugs or Stop the Drug War at Colombia Summit

When President Obama head to Colombia this week for the Summit of the Americas, he will face some difficult and important questions that no president before him has really had to answer. With the U.S.-led drug war into its fourth decade, the leaders of South and Latin America are demanding change and reform from the largest importer of drugs in the hemisphere and the mightiest enforcer of drug prohibition. Despite the growing influence and voice of our southern neighbors, President Obama lacks the incentives and the principles to stop, or even commit major reforms on, the disastrous drug war.

Guatemala, Mexico, Colombia, and Brazil have all expressed a strong desire to engage the U.S. and have even taken steps toward decriminalization. They are reacting to what the drug war has created in their countries; like Prohibition in the U.S., ruthless cartels are lured by the artificially high profits the drug war creates to enter the black market and are willing to commit horrendous acts of violence to in order to do so. Much of South and Latin America has been ravaged by drug gangs and violence; tens of thousands of people have died in Mexico alone in the last five years as a direct result of the drug war.

www.policymic.com...

don't forget who Obama works for..
and
also this is a hot button issue that connects to all kinds of voters in the states
edit on 20-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yes, I smelled a rat immediately.....JFK's SS men were "re-arranged" prior to his Dallas trip....if something is going on with the POTUS's SS, then something is rotten in Denmark....or the USA.....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
What was the topic of conversation at the meeting in Columbia of the leaders of the Americas? Before the meeting it was suggested that these leaders wanted to discuss ending the war on drugs, but in a election year I doubt that would happen.

Remember why they were there, what did they talk about?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe this team would miss the slightest thing out of place. They are paid to go in to an area secure EVERY detail and prepare it with no risk to the POTUS, yet they forgot to pay off some hooker?

Even if they were messing around with those girls of the night, they would NOT leave any room for chance. It's their profession and they are darn good at it. And, they have done that work for many years and for many different presidents.

This has "cover-up" all over it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

For all we know OBama could have been the one who got a hooker American presidents are famous for that.

Oooh! I love this game!

For all we know, Obama actually set them u with the hookers because he owed them poker money!

For all we know...

I think it;s highly plausible that there is more to this story than we are being told. I just find it humorous that your *only* analysis is to attack POTUS.

edit on 20-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Tell me something people whose job is to take a bullet protecting the Potus and congressman who have psych evaluatiions and who come from the best backgrounds hire hookers?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join