It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORTH KOREA PERSPECTIVE... By - RayWilliamJohnson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
In the beginning of the video, Ray goes ahead and mentions the N. Korea failed rocket launch... makes a short joke or two... then moves on. But, he keeps the notion of 'Perspective' going through out the entire video... at the end he brings North Korea back into the conversation... and he NAILS it! Won't spoil it, but his sentiment has been shared by others on ATS in their responses to N.Korea.

BTW, if you are not familiar with Raywilliamjohnson, I'd suggest checking out his stuff... he's funny 80% of the time, the humor is dry sometimes, not politically correct, but he still has a morality behind him that is respectable.

The point of me sharing this video will only make sense if you watch the entire thing, especially the end.

Mods: I apologize if this video is not censored enough.... although it does have 'bleeps' and such, a couple of words are not. Although I've noticed that those same words are seemingly allowed on this site, so yeah..
Do as you want, as you will, no hurt feelings if you choose to remove.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
That was great I'll have to check out more of these. Now i want to go to that beach next to the airport

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
That was great I'll have to check out more of these. Now i want to go to that beach next to the airport

lol! yeah, raywilliamjohnson is great! I don't always agree with him, and sometimes find his humor to be a little off... but he's pretty spot on in regards to calling it how I see it.

I want to bounce up and down on a pogo stick, and release a parachute while standing behind that thing! Talk about a thrill ride!

On second thought... that might not be the safest thing to do ha!

new topics

join