It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theroy on what's really going on.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
In order to see things clearly you have to start with no information what so ever. Like a blank sheet of paper.
So lets start from this basis.

A child is born either into a first, second or 3rd world environment.
Dependent on where you are born you are educated with a different religion and to a large extent a different viewpoint on life. No brainer so far, right.

Now, the 3 main religions..or ideologies in the world, the 3 that compete against each other, are Islam, Christianity and Judaism. All these belief systems come from the middle east. Not europe or anywhere else.
Now, all 3 of these religions profess that there is only one God, however instead of worshiping the one God of universal love, all 3 systems oppose eachother.
My belief based on common sense logic. is that the same God would now have 3 messengers come and land in the same neighborhood on different dates in history, to deliver a tweaked message.

this leads me to believe that the 3 main religions are all, indeed, man made, considering aswell that a world wide God, would not appear ion one specific region of the world anyhow. obviously.

This leads me to believe that the 3 main religions, were specifically designed to promote political power by rival groups withing the same region. not much different to Democrats and republicans, in a sense, in other words almost no real difference between them but just enough to cause conflicts.

Christianity however is the only religion of the 3 that states it is all inclusive. this ideology is designed to invite people in to join its ranks. Clever tactic. Where as Islam seems bent on conversion and Judaism seems almost closed off to converting people, unless they are determined to join.

Now on top of this, Christianity only really came into being hundreds of years after Jesus, by the promotion of it through Roman Emperor Constantine. In other words a Roman Emperor gave the masses Christianity as we all know it. Without Constantine, Christianity would just be a forgotten cult along with many others throughout history.

the fact that a Roman Emperor brought Christianity back from the dead, says a lot. this was basically a politician, and we all know politicians do not do anything unless it helps them maintain power.

This is where I believe Christianity as we know it became completely separate from the other religions of the middle east, as now it was in the control of the Roman Empire and they could edit and mold the message to their own values and leave out any bits they were not keen on. In other words I think it is obvious that Christianity is largely a European political ideology.

All European laws are based on it. Also the most powerful center of Europe was Rome and later on the Catholic church. Again the real message is one of unity and working together in a stable society, but giving your money freely in the collection bowl. Again a clever trick. A tactic that does not tax people but conditions them to want to give to the church, which in turn offers them redemption whilst amassing vast wealth and power. Brilliant idea and plan.

So you have a left wing ideology "Christianity" backed by a rightwing set of rules, the 10 commandments, 7 deadly sins etc,etc. In other words people are made to behave and and work as a society because they are conditioned that if they don't they will wind up in hell. All this message is done in a very very clever way. Now this idea worked for hundreds of years and helped build Europe into a dominant power, so dominant that atleast 4 major world powers were born out of it and significant empires were built. many of which competed against each other.

Now we have a Catholic church in decline. This is for two big reasons. The west has been educated or brainwashed in an other direction. This time its all about no God, no hell, just materialism. The funny thing is this message is completely the opposite one to Christianity, with all its faults, it has proven to be the only ideology so far to actually propel mankind forward. So now we are in perhaps the last 50 years of mass consumerism. this ideology, as I said is counter to civilization, as i said we know from logic what mentality builds a civilization "co operation and unity", so obviously materialism 2way of the self" is bound to do the opposite and destroy civilization. Again a no brainer.

As there have been many civilizations throughout recorded history and many before recorded history and many religions before Judaism, we know that all civilizations rise and fall. the men who wrote the Bible had already witnessed the fall of civilizations so they understood, that basic self interest of a person, leads to collapse of the whole system., This is why the Bible was written and here is the main clue to what I am trying to state.
Son of God=Mankind..yet the Bible also mentions The Son of MAN
Well if man kind is the son of the creator, what is the son of man..this is a good but obvious question, lost in translation. What does man give brith to? guessed it yet. Answer is CIVILIZATION.

The Bible warns about the son of man. it also warns about getting to involved in civilization with no regard to God. Also the other clue is that civilization is satanic. Not an actual devil, but breeding ground for self intrest "sin" and eventual collapse of the civilization "hell". The only way around this inevitable collapse "Sodom and Gomorrah" is to have a balance between the material life and the contemplative, or spiritual life.

In other words the Bible was a tool for building stable civilization. it warned that too much of self interst, lead to collapse. interesting isnt it. And of 50 years of rampant materialism and self interest of the individualism "Satanic" we are heading into a collapse of civilization ..once again.."Hell on Earth".

the sad thing is, that people supposedly smarter than me, have not figured out this stuff, that they were too clever and more advanced than previous societies in world history. if the roman Empire collapsed, and the Egyptians collapsed then it is inevitable to happen over and over again.

This is the secret to all of it. The rise and fall of societies is the same rise and fall in nature. This is known in Buddhism as the cycle of birth death and rebirth. or in Christianity as life, death. Yet Christianity and Buddhism have a solution to all this. in Buddhism its called enlightenment. In Christianity its called everlasting life. in otherwords not literal everlasting life but an end to the rise and fall of cycles.

this everlasting life message has been either lost in translation or delibratley subverted. As in so much to say people believe Jesus came to save us from death "literal death", but people dies before and after Jesus came and went. So obviously he didnt save us from death. But if Jesus "literally, rose from the dead" then we should all be able to do it literally. Thats my point, it was all about stopping the cycle of fluctuation, within the human mind and outlook.

Even the Christmas tree we chop down and stick in our homes. Is yet another subversion. the tree, is a fern, this means it is an "evergreen", so it does not go through the same cycle of death and rebirth the other trees go through, as in fall and spring. get it yet. The Fern was also the symbol of the Celtic religion, the druids, before Christianity. All the same message, Buddhism, Christianity and Druidism. pretty amazing is it not? The tree of life. yet we cut it down and kill it on Christmas..haha, How satanic is that, we kill the tree of life, in the name of Jesus. get it yet. its all been subverted and turned into a satanic ritual along with the rampant materialism and self intrest, the killer of civilizations.

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND I HOPE. What its all about. This is the satanic thing we have been warned to contain from day one.

edit on 20-4-2012 by splitlevel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i see nothing

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i agree with you?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun
i see nothing

Dont you see? thats his theory.... he doesnt think anything is going on

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
FINALLY !

Somebody gets it....... NOTHING is going on. 99.9% of everything on here is someones paranoia over nothing.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Aaaah. Interesting interpretations of the "theory" presented. I'll throw a couple more into the ring.

That few can string together coherent thoughts and communication?

That many are clueless?

That some are speechless?

That there is a conspiracy of silence?

That the thread standards on ATS have, erm, slipped a little?

Edit to add: The above comments were made when the OP was blank. Having seen a number of intended blank threads, I took this as one of them. My apologies, and I look forward to reading the new OP material.
edit on 4/20/2012 by Open2Truth because: apologies and what not

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
obviously they got him.
they will be coming for us all.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So this thread had a point after all

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
In order to see things clearly you have to start with no information what so ever. Like a blank sheet of paper.
So lets start from this basis.

A child is born either into a first, second or 3rd world environment.
Dependent on where you are born you are educated with a different religion and to a large extent a different viewpoint on life. No brainer so far, right.

Now, the 3 main religions..or ideologies in the world, the 3 that compete against each other, are Islam, Christianity and Judaism. All these belief systems come from the middle east. Not europe or anywhere else.
Now, all 3 of these religions profess that there is only one God, however instead of worshiping the one God of universal love, all 3 systems oppose eachother.
My belief based on common sense logic. is that the same God would now have 3 messengers come and land in the same neighborhood on different dates in history, to deliver a tweaked message.

this leads me to believe that the 3 main religions are all, indeed, man made, considering aswell that a world wide God, would not appear ion one specific region of the world anyhow. obviously.

This leads me to believe that the 3 main religions, were specifically designed to promote political power by rival groups withing the same region. not much different to Democrats and republicans, in a sense, in other words almost no real difference between them but just enough to cause conflicts.

Christianity however is the only religion of the 3 that states it is all inclusive. this ideology is designed to invite people in to join its ranks. Clever tactic. Where as Islam seems bent on conversion and Judaism seems almost closed off to converting people, unless they are determined to join.

Now on top of this, Christianity only really came into being hundreds of years after Jesus, by the promotion of it through Roman Emperor Constantine. In other words a Roman Emperor gave the masses Christianity as we all know it. Without Constantine, Christianity would just be a forgotten cult along with many others throughout history.

the fact that a Roman Emperor brought Christianity back from the dead, says a lot. this was basically a politician, and we all know politicians do not do anything unless it helps them maintain power.

This is where I believe Christianity as we know it became completely separate from the other religions of the middle east, as now it was in the control of the Roman Empire and they could edit and mold the message to their own values and leave out any bits they were not keen on. In other words I think it is obvious that Christianity is largely a European political ideology.

All European laws are based on it. Also the most powerful center of Europe was Rome and later on the Catholic church. Again the real message is one of unity and working together in a stable society, but giving your money freely in the collection bowl. Again a clever trick. A tactic that does not tax people but conditions them to want to give to the church, which in turn offers them redemption whilst amassing vast wealth and power. Brilliant idea and plan.

So you have a left wing ideology "Christianity" backed by a rightwing set of rules, the 10 commandments, 7 deadly sins etc,etc. In other words people are made to behave and and work as a society because they are conditioned that if they don't they will wind up in hell. All this message is done in a very very clever way. Now this idea worked for hundreds of years and helped build Europe into a dominant power, so dominant that atleast 4 major world powers were born out of it and significant empires were built. many of which competed against each other.

Now we have a Catholic church in decline. This is for two big reasons. The west has been educated or brainwashed in an other direction. This time its all about no God, no hell, just materialism. The funny thing is this message is completely the opposite one to Christianity, with all its faults, it has proven to be the only ideology so far to actually propel mankind forward. So now we are in perhaps the last 50 years of mass consumerism. this ideology, as I said is counter to civilization, as i said we know from logic what mentality builds a civilization "co operation and unity", so obviously materialism 2way of the self" is bound to do the opposite and destroy civilization. Again a no brainer.

As there have been many civilizations throughout recorded history and many before recorded history and many religions before Judaism, we know that all civilizations rise and fall. the men who wrote the Bible had already witnessed the fall of civilizations so they understood, that basic self interest of a person, leads to collapse of the whole system., This is why the Bible was written and here is the main clue to what I am trying to state.
Son of God=Mankind..yet the Bible also mentions The Son of MAN
Well if man kind is the son of the creator, what is the son of man..this is a good but obvious question, lost in translation. What

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Hi, yeah i dunno how it ended up posting it as blank...so i re posted.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Further to this theory. In the bible, the "prophecies about the end of the world" are more likely based on past events, due to the repetitive nature of mankind and civilizations rising and falling. also other information is passed to us about what to do in the event of a total collapse of civilization.
this is useful to know.

as i already stated an unbalanced Civilization, is one led by self interest "selfishness" of the individuals in it. We have seen already the greed of individual bankers has almost brought it all down and it wont take much more to tip it off the cliff. Its headed for it anyhow, without question.
So at the end the Bible states..that 3 sets of people will be left.
1. The Good who get to go to heaven
2. The evil who go to hell
3. The "meek" who inherit the earth.,
Ok, so we can figure out this, a unbalanced civilization tipped into anarchy=hell on earth. Then martial law=separation of the masses, good and evil, evil=Whoever fights the police state, weather they be legitimate criminals or not. In other words JUDGEMENT DAY.
Good=whoever is decided to be worthy of surviving by the government. these select few people will most likely be rich and highly educated, so that civilization can continue. And create their version of the new utopia "HEAVEN ON EARTH", with a lot less people in it. Clever aint i.
So who are the meek? The meek are all the people who were not in a highly populated area "civilization", in other words certain tribes in Africa, South America and so on. the reason these people get to live and continue their basic lifestyle of hunter gathering etc, is because they live in isolated spots on the globe which are of no interest to military strikes. Also because they are so isolated pandemics will not reach them. there for the meek survive, as they always have survived..think about those stone aged Amazonian tribes unreached by "civilization", still in existence today.."IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN"..also they have no knowledge of the book of Good and Evil (The Bible), making them completely innocent, even if they are head hunters. The rest of humanity is wiped out other than the "Good" who are not actually good, just the same force that caused the whole cycle from the beginning.
THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF ALL. YOU DON'T GO TO HEAVEN IF YOUR GOOD. YOU GOT TO BE RICH AND POWERFUL OR HIGHLY EDUCATED AND OF USE IN REBUILDING FROM THE ASHES

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The psychotic (demonic) human that builds civilization for the sake of maintaining centralized power and wealth and control over people, is the same mentality that eventually destroys its creation, through multiplying its gene pool throughout mankind. This evil gene we call "psychopaths" then wind up competing against each other in localized tribal wars until a few psychopaths eventually gain power over individual countries and continents. Once on the global stage these same psychopaths, (who have no regard for humanity are known in the Bible as demons and Satan. for the simple fact that they have no care for humanity and seek to exploit it), continue to compete against each other. they all wish to gain more and more land, power and control and exploit their armies to achieve their goals.
Eventually once one psychopath gets to kill off the others it sits supreme (THE BEAST), but by that time the amount of war and damage has almost completely wiped out everyone. This final psychopathic world ruler is by far the worst, as he has gone the extra mile to get to the very top, making him by far the worst man in history.
Its not hard to figure out. When he finally dies, his son will continue his rule, and from then on its a succession of good and evil rulers, who once again send their off spring out to claim dominion over other territories and become royal families, just like the ones that used to dominate the world until other psychopaths toppled them all.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
In conclusion. I believe it is highly likely that in the very distant past..there was already a one world ruler. perhaps more than on one occasion throughout the unwritten history of mankind.

If civilization has gone through a full world cycle more than once, that would also mean that advances in technology have already been made and lost..much like in the original Planet of the Apes movie.

How much of this undisclosed knowledge does the Vatican and other know. thats a good question, but I suspected they know much of it. As writing will have also been a feature of advanced world civilizations, unlike what we are told that writing only goes back a thousand or so years.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
the 3 desert religions command the worlds attention...

Buddhism is the only one that is an Ideaology none of the others are

Paganism & offering victims to things like a Volcano God has been taken over by the corporate-fascist system
who attend organized religious services on either Sat or Sun....
these modern era gods demand the obedience of the masses and think little of setting up slave labor factories or creating the proverty that decimates many parts of the world....

they create the problems that allow children armies to arise... all 3 desert religions & their political offspring require daily blood sacrifices... that is the crux of the Why!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by splitlevel

Star for this specifically. You make great points.

new topics

top topics

join