It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Departmet of Defense Wants.....Your Second grader??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisIllusioned PatRiot
I dont really have a problem with this as long as there is no kind of indoctrination.

What better way to get little kids(at least boys) to exercise than to play GI Joe?

This is why. It all starts out innocent GI Joe, let's teach 'em to lose weight fun, but it ends up like the below videos, when they train and brainwash them. Obama is creating youth brigades...just like Hitler did. Doesn't matter which President, Bush Obama, or whatever it is that Hillary Clinton does (footnote really). They all want the same thing and it rivals the plans of Hitler with a technological twist.

Fast Forward to frame 1:20 on this video

Obama creating Civilian FEMA Youth Armies

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisIllusioned PatRiot

Originally posted by tebyen

I wonder what is with this at your kids school. I'd be talking to the admin about it.

Why? All Its just a way to motivate kids... not everything is a government conspiracy. Just like churches use different themes for their summer bible schools. They're just trying to get the kids interested.

Plus the form is voluntary. If they don't want them to go then don't send the form back.

Yeah .. like:
Theme: Sinners are gunna burn in hellll!!
Plastic pitchforks, satan horns, gay pride T shirts for those playing role of sinner, and nutritious snacks provided.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
More american stupidity.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I would be so mad if my field day was bootcamp. I would totally skip school that day with some friends and go somewhere fun. Unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fxtrademark
More american stupidity.

More unproductive drivel.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Eh, never had much against a militarized society.

Don't forget. In a nation where all people are armed and trained by the military, the government must be all the more fearful.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
It plainly states the Department of Defense "Has drafted ALL students".
The only thing optional is whether or not you want to buy a T-shirt.
If it were my child I would complain loudly to the administration about them being in any elementary school for any reason whatsoever.
Yes, they want your child for cannon fodder in their next ill-conceived war.
If you as a parent think that's fine that's your business.
Me, I would have the news crews and every parent aware and make one very large stink about it.

May I ask what state this is in?

I was wondering how many people were going to say "Oh this is perfectly fine, nothing odd here."
before someone actually spoke up about the reality of this.

I just don't get it.
How is it okay to target children, because they are impressionable, to become soldiers of the empire of ignorance?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

This isn't a conspiracy, nor is it conditioning children to war.

Who do you think is beyond these programs? The government? No. It's the school system.

Yes, the school system is funded by the government. But it's the local teachers and administrators who plan these camps and events. I've sat on dozens of these committees, and do you know what we discuss?

How to motivate students. How to capture their interest while teaching them physical fitness. That's it. There's no hidden agenda, no top secret file locked away somewhere.

Sometimes I think ATS members are so paranoid they'd see a conspiracy in making jello. Sheesh.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You are mistaken. This isn't about some man in a black suit driving over to the school and handing them "official pamphlets".... For your to suggest that is a bit funny to me and sounds like petty deflection

I was very interested in something you said earlier, about how you said it was natural for little boys to want to "get the bad buy", and that when boys play it is "fight/war" themed.

Where do you think they got this from?

Human beings are copy-cats. We have the amazing ability of blending many views and associations, but a huge amount of the reason is Atmosphere/environment --- movies, books, toys. If you don't put it in your kid's head, someone else will for you. 8 years old for a "Department of Defense is Drafting you to youth boot camp" is a bit young... No?

I grew up in the '90s, I was 11 years old on 9/11.
I was subjected to so much propaganda, that I became hollow on the inside. Only until I spiritually grew did I realize what was happening around me. I am so grateful that I can see the clear choice between Love and War.
Don't dare call me a "conspiracy theorist" or "tin foil hat" when discussing the horrors of war.

Little pamphlets like these aren't a "horrifyingly sinister", don't put the wrong tone to the text --- This has been happening since the Dawn of civilization. You get them when they are young, it's easier.

It's just propaganda, light programming, if you will. Like most here, it was "the Draft" that got us irked by the OP's pamphlet.

But some people would actually prefer it if every single child from the age of 18-25 was drafted into the military without a Choice.
Look at Swizerland, they do a great job with it.
They can all properly defend their country, because they have put their time in. In many ways I do respect this.
But let's not fool ourselves with what is happening to our planet, and our youth.

"The United Empire of Earth needs your Obedience."

Millions have died. And though I fully support the veterans of war and the sacrifices they have made, War never changes - and it is always disgusting and never honorable.

I hope maybe my replying might have cleared up my view on this?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Holy shills Batman!

Some people must hate freedom.

And fun. Yep I think some people hate fun and want to become robots. That's fine but don't insist that everyone else has to be the same way.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
If there was a sinister alterior, ulterior motive, what would, could it be? Could or would it be...

Most U.S. youths unfit to serve, data show

“Kids are just not able to do push-ups,” Gilroy said. “And they can’t do pull-ups. And they can’t run.”

Report Says 75 Percent of Young Americans Unfit for Military Service

"When you get kids who can't do push-ups, pull-ups or run, this is a fundamental problem not just for the military but for the country," said Curtis Gilroy, the Pentagon's director of accessions policy. Many kids are not "taking physical education in school; they're more interested in sedentary activities such as the computer or television. And we have a fast-food mentality in this country."

I sense a conspiracy.

A conspiracy not to be morbidly obese???? If so then I hope it works, as should you. What is your actual issue with this, or do you have one?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Kids have to be trained to go out and round up and eliminate the adults when its time.If the kids dont, they are not going to have any social security

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join