It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Treats 95-Year-Old Wheelchair-Bound Veteran Like a "Terrorist," $300 Stolen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Somebody should start a dossier on TSA employees. They should be followed and photographed and their names and addresses made public.

Now you would be then considered a racist

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Come to think of it.. TSA is starting to look more like a NAZI/Communist secret police kinda thing.

Scary actually.

MBF

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
After 9-11, the government came up with this great idea. They decided to replace all the airport screeners with(I think it was 36,000) government employees. I want to know what d@#n warehouse they had them hid in! All they did was take the people that was already there and called them government employees. I went through the Atlanta Airport on September 7, 2001. The woman working the metal detector was over at the x-ray machine flirting with the man that was running it. As I went through, the detector went off. I backed up and went through it a couple more times. She didn't even look up from flirting with that man. Everybody behind me was motioning for me to just go on through so I did. THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT ARE THERE NOW, THEY JUST HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO HARASS YOU AND TREAT YOU LIKE A CRIMINAL.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

True but the NAZI had better looking uniforms

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah i guess all TSA lacks is the blue eyes/blonde hairs

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
Come to think of it.. TSA is starting to look more like a NAZI/Communist secret police kinda thing.

Scary actually.

Obama said that he wanted a civilian security force that rivaled the military and I think this is what he has in mind for the TSA under the DHS leadership.
They are pretty steadily being integrated into our everyday lives, they are on bus routes now in Houston (soon everywhere) and they are going to start setting up check points on interstates, where theyll demand to see your papers and your itinerary.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The motto of ATS is "Deny Ignorance", yet I look around and all I see is the ignorant bathing in ignorance. The TSA is being used for two purposes:

1) Get American's used to the idea of staying local(a perquisite for Feudalism, aka serfdom/Communism).
2) Scapegoat to justify overthrowing the elected government.

The people who are conspiring to turn us all into slaves, are filling the system to the brim with psychopaths. Akin to how siblings can fight over a plate, with one licking it so the other doesn't want it. That is what is being done.
------

Addendum

Because if Mr. Obama wanted to turn the TSA into an equal to the military, the TSA would be held to a much, much higher standard. Why would that be? One of the greatest strengths of the US military is it's ability to command respect. It may not be as high as during the 1950's, but it is still up there.

The TSA is too incompetent, they are amateurs being set up in the same way the Nazi Brown Shirts where set up.
edit on 3-5-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah i guess all TSA lacks is the blue eyes/blonde hairs

Wow, racism much? I would say more, but I don't want to give more attention to slime then necessary.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join