It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Treats 95-Year-Old Wheelchair-Bound Veteran Like a "Terrorist," $300 Stolen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Oh, they arent going anywhere, if anything, they are expanding to trains, buses, highway booths etc... Why do you think they chose the name TRANSPORTATION security admin and not Airline or Airport security admin... Its been planned all along to install these thugs into every facet of transportation in the USA.

And sporting events etc. Just listen to the screening questions

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
Guten tag, papiere bitte! Oh and er... have a nice day.

Well the NAZI didn't feel you up or strip children, if your papers were good you went about your business.

Here come the Thought Police - Special Events, Border crossing, etc

Homeland Security Detects Terrorists by Reading Your Mind - F.A.S.T

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
A person would think the Airline companies would step in and defend the rights of their customers. Otherwise, people will stop flying because of the harassment and the Airline companies will lose money.

Of course, they could just charge a new $25 fee for wearing clothing onto the plane.

TSAs new slogan - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Pants, No Problem. Thank you and enjoy your flight!
edit on 20-4-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

There is a reason that the airlines put up with it. Its either let the TSA do the job and be paid by the Taxpayers or kick them out and hire private firms and have to pay them out the airports/airlines pockets. This is what ive heard and it sounds plausible to me.

And sporting events etc. Just listen to the screening questions

Didnt they also feel up err i mean perform screenings on high schoolers at a prom last year?
edit on 20-4-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
J#@*@ H. Christ, I just want to kick some TSA a$$ !!

They are becoming the problem. Their "holier-than-thou" attitude, their lack of morals, and their complete lack of common sense makes them unfit for the job in my estimation.

No respect for women and children, and no respect for the elderly or veterans. What in the hell have they ever done in their lives . . . . besides harrass real people.

How many terrorists have they caught versus how many TSA bad apples ? Security . . yeah, right !

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What would happen if EVERYBODY just simply refused to go through the TSA scan? I'm sure they wouldn't just say "okay, nobody gets on the plane!", because then their business would collapse. They can't stop every single person from flying.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by KnightFire

There is a reason that the airlines put up with it. Its either let the TSA do the job and be paid by the Taxpayers or kick them out and hire private firms and have to pay them out the airports/airlines pockets. This is what ive heard and it sounds plausible to me.

I like the idea of the private firms doing it. At least there would be some control over security. The TSA think they answer to no one and do as they please. Who is policing them? Not the goverment they work for.

I would rather pay a little more for my ticket, knowing that 1) Proper secuirty is in place and 2) I don't have some guy grabbing my balls every time I have to catch my flight.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
What would happen if EVERYBODY just simply refused to go through the TSA scan? I'm sure they wouldn't just say "okay, nobody gets on the plane!", because then their business would collapse. They can't stop every single person from flying.

The same thing goes for all of our injustices. What if everyone said no to $4 gas. We just said screw it, we'll call in sick to work today, or walk and get there late, or whatever. Just say no, not until things get reasonable. What if we all refused to work 40 hours per week, because face it, few of us actually work the whole 40 hours anyway, so what if we said no. We will get all our work done, in 25 hours, for the same pay, and that is that?

TSA would be the easiest place, but there are too many sheep. You could try a Jerry Maguire moment, and you could stand at the head of the line and pour your heart out and try to convince the whole line to just refuse the search and make them ground the planes, but I have a feeling the majority would just trudge along, get on the plane like the cattle go through the kill line.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
It's like somebody is intentionally recruiting half-tard dropouts to work for the TSA.

Not to mention those who tend to help themselves to other poeples money,
I Phones, Laptops, cameras, and prescription drugs.

I know theres a word for that....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
TSA would be the easiest place, but there are too many sheep. You could try a Jerry Maguire moment, and you could stand at the head of the line and pour your heart out and try to convince the whole line to just refuse the search and make them ground the planes, but I have a feeling the majority would just trudge along, get on the plane like the cattle go through the kill line.

You're right. It's so sad, but true. Most people can't be bothered to say anything. Most people are conditioned not to ruffle feathers or go against the grain. I'm not really sure if it's laziness, fear, or just years of conditioning.

No wonder the TPTB can get away with things like this. Most people are in a constant daze.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MattNC

Another TSA / DHS apologist.

It wasn't your $300, and your old grandma wasn't being felt up, so why should you care?

The price of flying, eh? Well, most of us have stopped flying because of this nonsense. Only sheep and apologists excuse any excesses and crimes of government employees as "the price of being safe".

Let me know how much insanity, humiliation, lack of privacy and outright theft you are willing to endure before you wake up and realize that we are living in a fascist police state.

For most of us, that point was reached long ago.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
I am amazed that all these people still fly. Boycott the airlines til this crap changes!

I would agree on a boycott! It would take 1 week without flying, and the Touch Sneer and Assault would be out the door.
Another excellent by BTS. SnF
edit on 20-4-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Touch Sneer and Assault

Oh, good one.

The lawful protest is not a bad idea, has this ever been attempted before?

ETA I meant to say BOYCOTT.

edit on 20-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by Violater1
Touch Sneer and Assault

Oh, good one.

The lawful protest is not a bad idea, has this ever been attempted before?

No such thing as "lawful protest" these days.

An airport is private property, or public property depending on how they want to interpret it for the situation. No way they would issue a permit for an assembly in an airport either.

Outside of that, if you are raising your voice to speak to a crowd, you are also disturbing the peace, inciting a riot, and failing to follow the lawful commands of the officers telling you to shutup.

Outside of that, if you actually stage the protest, now you are a possible threat to airline security, which could land you indefinitely in Gitmo, without access to a lawyer, and without rights, and apparently they could even assassinate you if they wanted, without any repercussions. They just need a midnight warrant signed by a sleepy judge based on the damning things you were already guilty of in the airport and the immediate threat you pose.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Oh, so thats why most people are smart enough to keep thier clothes on,
untill they are strip searched.

Not to mention that they could subject you to mental tortue also, if they deem
you mentally unstable from a situation in which you challenge them.

ETA I meant to say aBOYCOTT. I now realize my error.

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

edit on 20-4-2012 by burntheships because: BOYCOTT

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

No such thing as "lawful protest" these days

Exactly, just ask that veteran that was standing, quietly and had his skull cracked by a tear gas grenade, then when people tried to help him, they were hit with flash/bangs.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
america is an open air prison.

it's the rest of the world that is free. it's called just desserts for the misery and death you've been exporting for the last 70 years.

hey, americans won't even contemplate thinking that they are ever wrong. so do your time.

enjoy your fema camps.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by TXRabbit
why is anyone shocked?

Have yo seen the types of people the TSA hires? One generation-removed from DOT employees basically

Several years ago when my dad and I were volunteering to pick up trash on state highways, I was picking up trash under a bridge and came upon a DOT heavy dump truck parked underneath. Two employees were fast asleep as I stood on the truck's running boards watching them. I wish I would have had a camera.

Neither of these two groups of people are better at stealing taxpayer money than Democrat and Republican politicians.

My sister worked for the Forestry dept. they are given nice new trucks to drive, even though she had innumerable DUI's she still got a truck. he immediate boss encouraged her to drive off on back roads and sleep during the day. She was paid really well and did nothing most of the time...waste waste waste.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You don't like the TSA don't fly! Everyone is too worried about their lives and what there going to do the next weekend to even care about anything. If everyone stopped flying and boycott it they would have no choice but to get rid of the TSA. Nah you guys (americans) must like getting groped and watching your kids getting groped. Sick.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The government said they would keep us safe from terrorists.
Can anybody show me one single incident where these usless criminals actually caught a terrorist.
Just one.....anyone........anyone.....That's what I thought.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Never flying to the US until these parasites are gone. I have heard many others here in the UK say the same. Why the hell the American people don't do something about it is beyond me. TSA = Absolute madness.

I have not flown since the body scanners and pat downs began. I don't miss it at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join