It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is A Ron Paul Video Game In The Works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

There Is A Ron Paul Video Game In The Works

www.gameinformer.com

Indie developer D.S. Williams is hard at work creating The Road to REVOLution, the Ron Paul video game.

This may be the first game created to help promote the presidential aspirations of a potential candidate. There are 50 Levels based around the 50 states and 13 bosses representing the 13 branches of the Federal Reserve, among many other secrets and easter eggs, according to Williams.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

This is pretty cool! A Ron Paul video game which seems to be based off of Sonic and Mario, Awesome!

This game is also a game which is used to fuel the Ron paul machine, so it should be interesting to see how many sheep purchase and play the game.

www.gameinformer.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 20-4-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If its a game about Ron Paul whats the objective..to lose?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think this is awesome..
Won't be purchasing, but I like to see that he keeps going out of the box.
People call for change...
He's innovative in every way.

Touche, RP.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Pretty interesting. What better way to get the kids stuck behind a PC or TV playing games to learn about politics and possibly motivate to go vote. I'm sure there is some kind of study behind doing something like this, but that would be the only reason I could see for a RP video game....trying to get the young people, who don't typically hit the polls, out to vote.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Not only to lose, but see how many times you can lose and seeing how many friends you can convince that you are actually winning.

But really...that looks like it is just a rip off of Sonic...even freeing the little protestors...doesn't Sonic free little animals or something?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I thought it would be this.
www.123games.dk...

www.theatlanticwire.com...

Ron Paul Invests 64% of His Money in Gold and Silver Mining Stock

He makes a fortune selling you gold at bubble prices. He does not buy gold. He buys the mines and sells you the gold while creating a bubble to inflate the prices.
edit on 20-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What's the concept behind it?

You have to try and overthrow an evil government by placing Ron Paul in the presidency and everything goes well
till the end of the game then it freezes up and goes nowhere?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessofSwords

Much like the typical Ron Paul rally attendee loves the concept, yet fails to show up to vote.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by PrincessofSwords

Much like the typical Ron Paul rally attendee loves the concept, yet fails to show up to vote.

edit on 20-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Does he cry and scream "Cheaters" when you lose?

thats my question!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
wow this has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have seen on this site in days. I mean if people actually had a choice in electing a president I'd be all for his ideals but he's just a puppet to crush the dreams of the young. A video game like this is going to be a laughing stock for years to come.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Yeah it is so odd, how Ron Paul actually seems to have supporters after all the adversity. I mean, crowds showing up in thousands to see him, people donating tons of money to him without the help of big businesses, and now a video game available for free to be made about him. This guy must not have any support, nor legitimate success.

BTW I bet the programmer won't even allow cheat codes. Some people play by the rules, go figure.

new topics

top topics

join