It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Autopsy - Not real, but perhaps disinfo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ok, while I have lots more of this, I found this in a fairly quick search, but it is just one quick connection showing what I was talking about.

This connection is Robert "Bob" Emenegger. The first link links him to a cooperative effort between Disney and the government, I'll provide an excerpt, then the link...

"Isn�t it strange that Allan Sandler, my partner and I met with that guy at Disney. We had a conversation with him, but again what he told us about his experience it seemed like he didn�t really know very much. So, I don�t know. I don�t know what to say." Documentary film producer and writer Robert Emenegger, who was approached by the Pentagon to produce an officially sanctioned UFO documentary during the first Nixon administration."

www.presidentialufo.com...

Then, the following is a statement by one of the writers of UFO CoverUp Live, which lists the producing team behind both documentaries...

"I was hired at a salary well below scale, which was
acceptable at the time, for we all believed that this program
would be the chance of a lifetime, especially considering some of
the creative staff: Tracy Torme, Curt Brubaker, Bob Emenegger,
Marty (J.R.) Pasetta, Jr. During my initial interview for the
job, I found the producer to be extremely friendly and very
concerned that the end product of the show reflect a high caliber
of writing regarding the show's topic or premise."

www.paranetinfo.com...

Again, such connections are my hobby, I'm not aware such connections made by others. Since you've renewed my interest in this, I'll likely put together some more and make a more concrete thread out of it...but I'm notoriously lax in this sometimes....

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Gazrok: thanks for digging that up. I think the most telling quote from those links you sent me is the following:

UFO investigator Georgina Bruni interviewed Mike Maloney about his early 1970s encounter at Disney. She described what Maloney told her about the aliens he had been shown on the film:

"One, which appeared to be dead, was laid out on a table - or slab, the other was clearly alive and moving around on the floor. He was given no information as to the source of the footage, which he was told was "top secret", but he was in no doubt that it was a genuine piece of old film. Mike described it as being similar to the alien autopsy footage that had been shown on television. (The Santilli "Alien Autopsy" film) At no time did he say it was the same, just similar. Of the footage he personally viewed, he said: �If the film that I saw was a fake, it was a brilliant fake.�"

Was the "well-know" employee Kimball, or was there a second "well-known" Disney employee who was also a UFO buff? Was the Kimball Disney story told by Kimball in 1979, just a cover for a film that the Disney people had actually gotten from the government? Maloney has not yet released the name of the man who showed him the film. If it was Kimball who showed the alien film in his house, then the government now knows where that missing UFO film went.

Unfortunately, all the other information I was able to find re: the Robert Emenegger appears to have been lifted or summarized from the links you already posted; at least so far as the web's concern, he's a promising lead but a dead end for googling. This really does suggest a project, however:

the 6 degrees of Robert Emenegger (or possibly of Ward Kimball): with a detailed enough map of who was working for what film companies when, and who had what contacts with various governmental, military, or other agencies when, it might be possible to map out a likely chain of who influenced whom or who pased what information on to whom.

For what it's worth, if the Santilli film is accurate -- ie, an accurate fake -- it's probably either a direct disinfo project or perhaps based on secondhand information from one of the earlier, aborted government-sponsored UFO documentaries , but it would be nice to know which of those two possibilities would be more likely.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
If this was done deliberately, the eye material, then the unanswered question must be. Why have they done this? What possible gain can they have for putting it in the footage?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I agree, that the note about the Santilli film was interesting...

As to super's question....the only answer that comes to mind is acclimation. The focus of gradual disclosure would be getting the public familiar with information about the aliens...but leaving the question of "real or fake" unanswered until full disclosure...

If those creating the fake were mimicing a real film, then it seems only natural it would be included...

So far there are at least 3 different sources, describing that the aliens' eyes aren't naturally black, but that it is due to an artifical eye insert, like a contact lens almost, that effectively works as night vision. Granted, the sources are not very concrete, but the corrolation is interesting to say the least....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join