It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NJ cop found "psychologically unfit" for duty after trying to stop colleagues from beating innocen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I didn't have time to finish the whole thread, but on cops in general....

I just had the pleasure of reading some police reports regarding myself. The allegations, in these internal reports are absurd to the point of insanity. Essentially, the cops lied about every specific reported and described me as "mental", for complaining about the most blatant of transgressions by some business located around me. Their folly is plain to the eye, when taken as a whole.

For instance, when one of the long term employees there confronted me, and attacked me, in a public place, *I* called the police...and received SIX citations....me being the person they are supposed to protect. It happened that before the "trial" the guy left the country, and had planned to do so all the time. The police also overlooked the fact I was plaintiff in a civil case regarding the business there itself, a simple zoning issue the town should be prosecuting, not me. A party in a civil case is protected by law from exactly this kind of retaliation, the same statute that protects witness and defendants....the cops didn't seem to know/understand that fact. I went to the DA, filed my own charge, and suddenly things turned friendly at the local police/judicial facility.

They hate you when you're right and when you have evidence of it. People who may want to investigate by way of recording conversations, you run up against the absurd wiretap laws. Like in this video, if someone shot the tape in a 2-party state, they could go to jail for 20 years.

America, Home of the Free.

fwiw, here, not one officers of 20 or so (same size as Bogota) is "minority", despite the fact they arrest 100s and 100s of black guys a year.

edit on 21-4-2012 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
We are a REPUBLIC, not a Democracy.

We are not a nation of 'Justice'. We are a nation of 'Royal Families' who protect their own interests. They want a Police Force that bands together and keeps the populace beat down.

They don't want some doo-goody cop out to protect the people. That lady must not have lived in Jersey for long. Even after they can her, they'll keep coming after her for what she did.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

I tried calling the Ridgefield Police Department, but they said that this incident happened at the Ridgefield PARK Police Department. He also said that Bogota is an entirely different town from Ridgefield and Ridgefield Park.

I don't want to call anyone until I know for sure that the right number is there, so I'll have to research this to find out what the correct contact info is.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thaxter
reply to post by niceguybob

I tried calling the Ridgefield Police Department, but they said that this incident happened at the Ridgefield PARK Police Department. He also said that Bogota is an entirely different town from Ridgefield and Ridgefield Park.

I don't want to call anyone until I know for sure that the right number is there, so I'll have to research this to find out what the correct contact info is.

I'm not sure about the ridgefeild v ridgefeild park distinction, but the article lists the two officers as being from ridgefield where as the officer being disciplined is from Bogota.

Bogota is a very small district, she apparently got backup from the neighboring area.

ETA:i have sent both departments emails, But have received no reply.
edit on 21-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!

Please do not post any phone numbers, emails, addresses related to this matter and do not suggest any form of action.
The Terms are quite clear about this:

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I've been as incensed as anyone to the violence used against innocents and where it is totally uncalled for, but i am becoming just as sick and tired of the same old story time and again here on ATS. That being, police brutality video shows up, new thread starts and everyone that's never, or will ever, do a anything about it, starts screaming foul play.
If you won't get off your backsides to end it, STOP WHINGING !!!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

My apologies.

The numbers and contact info for the police and cities involved are publicly available, so i did not realize i was violating any rules.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Surely there are gangs, or mob bosses, or someone in the neighborhood that this lady can contact for some real justice?

I dont tend to think that turning to further lawlessness to combat lawlessness is a good solution, even if I can sympathize with the sentiment in theory.

Why not just demand these cops go to jail? That would be justice. Not vigilantism.

Also, at least from watching movies, my understanding is you dont get free favors from the Mob.

There are bad cops in abundance -- and there are excellent, professional cops in equal abundance. I agree with this responder: Be vigilant, not vigilantes. Demand that bad cops be weeded out and punished. The claim (from a separate commenter) that 99.9% of cops are bad is an unsubstantiated assertion.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION!!

Please do not post any phone numbers, emails, addresses related to this matter and do not suggest any form of action.
The Terms are quite clear about this:

By bombarding the police station with emails and phone call, you are inhibiting what you might term as “good cops” from doing their job. You may even be responsible for getting an innocent person killed, not just beat-up and that in itself is a crime
Have a nice day

edit on 21-4-2012 by redneck13 because: i dont know

edit on 21-4-2012 by redneck13 because: cause

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by stanguilles7

Seriously, you need help. This is not enough evidence to get any type of a conviction, and for what? Taking down a suspect? All the kid has to show for it is a couple of abrasions on his scalp. You call that police brutality. You are an over sensitized pansy. Kids take worse beating then that at grade school. Truth probably is the kid is like you, never had any discipline and the cops show up to do what his mother should have done years ago. You should live in the magical land of perfection, oh wait you could find something wrong with that too.

Logic like this is the reason this country is going down the tubes ..

Your feeble attempt to justify ILLEGAL ACTS makes me sick .

Assault is Assault ..

Officers have No more Right to Violate the Law than anyone else does .

Vote LIBERTY .. Stop the Tyranny that is the U.S.A.

I know Good Cops .. I know they exist .

This looks like a crime to me .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Originally posted by DarthOej

Originally posted by Garfee
When will Americans fight back? I can't imagine this happening here or the cops would be running for their fkn lives.

Dancing With the Stars is on, and there is a gay rights issue to tear into each other over.

While I'm not a fan of rubbish tv, I will always have time for equal rights issues. This is about overbearing authority figures about to get into a scrap and lose - nothing else.

I meant most people are too busy watching trash tv and bickering over issues that should be a no-brainer, so theres no time to stand up for themselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Well really, a charge is meaningless. It's if she's found guilty that you should worry about.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Well really, a charge is meaningless. It's if she's found guilty that you should worry about.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure what you mean by 'charge' or 'guilty'.

She isnt being taken to court.

She is being threatened with losing her job because she didnt stand by and let two other officers beat a man that was not a suspect and was not charged.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Karma is a mofo. What goes around comes around. Maybe these 2 cops should be transfered to Camden. That would be justice...!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
When the top brass at city hall don't stop bad cops from abusing people -- it seems to me they WANT to send the message that it's OK to be violent and out of control.

IT's not a PRO police sentiment -- it's an anti "security" mentality. Same as the "stand your ground" laws and even the ridiculous law pushed by Republicans to allow homeowners to shoot cops entering their homes if they feel they are out to kill them. That's like making torture legal JUST IN CASE it's justified -- what you do is make shooting police and torture ILLEGAL, and the few brave heros who were right will get exonerated. You don't make policies for things you never want to happen. Courts already allow for extreme exceptions. So you don't need to give the wrong action the benefit of the doubt. I don't think anyone would convict a torturer if he stopped a nuclear bomb from detonating -- but again, you don't make laws based on nuclear bombs.

>> Now we've got someone getting punished for "Doing the right thing" -- that doesn't seem a departure from the status quo. Right now, the Police State wants to start using its muscle, and it really, really wants us to start shooting each other so that it can come in and protect us from ourselves. Let the KKK start killing black kids, let the cops pepper spray granny because she doesn't like Wall Street getting away with many crimes, let the vigilante shoot people in the street because something got out of hand -- they will come in and have random checks on the roads, metal detectors at WalMart and surveillance on every street.

If the Police State can't get al Qaeda to scare you, they can at least start protecting you from your neighbor which the NRA made sure had all the right weapons to start shooting.

>> I'm not going to be at all surprised to start seeing zombie hero Robo Cops in the near future -- I really won't.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Finally a real "peace" officer with a conscience and of course she would not be fit for the gestapo core... Sigh!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yes and I assume that a court system is required to move past that threat.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ugh, If I were her I'd leave the force anyway after that. I personally would never trust any police force.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join