It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NJ cop found "psychologically unfit" for duty after trying to stop colleagues from beating innocen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The poor police woman just doing her job. Some of these policemen apart from being bullies are both sexist and homophobic. The problems with incidents like this are
1) that when a group decides to bring their version of justice it will be absolutely brutal Those involved in the justice knowing the consequences will be dire will brutally attack in a way that will see many blue uniform casualties. When people are continually warn down by brutal and unfair actions by people in positions of trust they will start to see those others as animals or worst. This they will use to justify there actions which at the worst are simply to kill and destroy using any and all means possible with absolutely no empathy at all. Know new American revolution will be possible unless it is this way as the present nwo scum in power will not give up their position easily
2) The public will no longer support the police and will make their job almost impossible to do and will not have any empathy for them.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

If this is indeed as is reported. I am not surprised. LEOs look out for there own as much as any criminals do. You cross the blue line you will be made an example in a very transparent way so as to do as much damage to your career and credibility as possible. It's one of those ugly truths that exist in the bulk of Law Enforcement Agencies.

Just proves that not all are bad. Most either OPT out or get booted out is all.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Everyone here is so for removed from the event it’s impossible to do more than speculate what is the cause of the problem, yet all want to play judge and jury. Were the two male officers correctly advised of the situation? Was the male officer arriving to subdue an emotional disturbed man, believing this was the request of the female officer and she was too busy with her phone call to do her job correctly? Most everyone here can watch this video and understand the entire situation without question, no matter what it appears to be it does not mean that is what it is until you examine all the facts, and not all the facts are here.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Unbelievable!!!!! Not the actions of the cop, but the STUPID video provided had the female cop who tried to stop the fight stating this: I am the first lady (cop for that town), first lady and GAY!?!?!??!"

What the devil does her being queer have to do with ANYTHING?!?!?! I am so sick of this queer agenda. This is the only reason this event made the news.
edit on 21-4-2012 by KJV1611 because: queers....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

Unbelievable!!!!! Not the actions of the cop, but the STUPID video provided had the female cop who tried to stop the fight stating this: I am the first lady (cop for that town), first lady and GAY!?!?!??!"

What the devil does her being queer have to do with ANYTHING?!?!?! I am so sick of this queer agenda. This is the only reason this event made the news.

Apparently her being queer has to do with the reason why she is being discharged in the first place; rather than because she actually did anything wrong. Something tells me, however, that that aspect of it probably wouldn't bother you.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The fact that she is the only female officer in that town, and that she's gay, actually suggests a lot of avenues to explore. This could be sexism, homophobia, the fact that she is more professional than her colleagues... I'm actually glad they include that in the piece, because it's pertinent to the story here, which is about an officer being treated unfairly.

Would you write a piece about a black female officer experiencing discrimination and not mention that she's black, or female, or gay?

I'm so sick of this homophobic agenda, that's the only reason you mentioned that.

As proven by the reason you state for editing the post -

If you're gonna be a blatant homophobe at least try a little harder than that!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It has everything to do with it because if she were being persecuted for being a christian, your religious ass would be up in arms screaming, posting and quoting end times bible scripture about the whole thing.

Give it up and preach elsewhere and take your own agenda wherever that happens to be. Please.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Absolutely no reason for any physical violence on that kid.

The two cops beating the kid should be fired without delay.

A few things in the US need to start happening:

We need to come down harder on people who commit physical acts of violence. We also need stiffer penalties for theft in general and people who commit crimes while working as a public servant. We need to make room for offenders by keeping non violent drug offenders out of prison.

The two cowards in blue should be sitting in prison.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Surely there are gangs, or mob bosses, or someone in the neighborhood that this lady can contact for some real justice?

I dont tend to think that turning to further lawlessness to combat lawlessness is a good solution, even if I can sympathize with the sentiment in theory.

Why not just demand these cops go to jail? That would be justice. Not vigilantism.

When the enforcers of the laws, the makers of the laws and the judges of the law are corrupt and refuse to follow their own laws; what other options remain to us? The other cops will subvert justice in order to protect their own. They are generally not on our side, they are on their own side. They are usually, but not always, against the "criminals". Even that is subject to change as the "criminals" grow in power, wealth and influence.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
That officer deserves a medal and a raise... The other 2 deserve a rubber bullet to the head repeatedly so they can experience what they put the people through they took an oath to protect. Makes me sick! Writing an email to the police department asking how they can allow this to happen as soon as I get done venting here.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This does not suprise me in the least! When many of us are saying stuff like this often enough then we know we
need to take a stand before it's too late if it is'nt already! For those of us not willing to stand against this tyranny and oppression then you will get just what you are supporting! Karma is a real beotch!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Maybe the Queers are sick of your religious Agenda!
People like you give religions a bad name! Whatever happened to people should not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I have been trying to get through. I'll keep calling, and post an update when I get a response.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
Everyone here is so for removed from the event it’s impossible to do more than speculate what is the cause of the problem, yet all want to play judge and jury. Were the two male officers correctly advised of the situation? Was the male officer arriving to subdue an emotional disturbed man, believing this was the request of the female officer and she was too busy with her phone call to do her job correctly? Most everyone here can watch this video and understand the entire situation without question, no matter what it appears to be it does not mean that is what it is until you examine all the facts, and not all the facts are here.

You know, if you just READ THE ATTACHED ARTICLES, half of your questions would be answered. Your implication that its perfectly okay for cops to show up at a scene and just start beating a guy who is not a suspect and has never even charged with a crime is pure ignorance.

Furthermore, you seem tomiss the REAL issue being examined here, which is that this cop who tried to defend an innocent man who she was trying to HELP is big fired for defending him against two brutal cops.

Of course, again, if you just READ THE ATTACHED ARTICLES you would know that.

I have no problem defending the actions of police when they are in the right. IT can be a very tough job with a lot of whiny jerks second guessing your actions. But to defend this department's actions is absurd. It's indefensible. Which is why I suspect you keep ignoring the majority of the information available.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon
I have been trying to get through. I'll keep calling, and post an update when I get a response.

Please do.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I've lived all over NJ and let me tell you that these officers are tame compared to some of the rougher municipalities although they are more racist and sexist due to their small size. They also make a whole lot more than other departments due to being in one of the richest counties in the country which makes them more like attack guard dogs than public servants. It is sad that good officers get overshadowed and blacklisted for doing their job and I hope that she sues if she gets fired.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

I think it's just the opposite. Most police have never been on a battle field. If they had been, they wouldn't be so quick to punch people. They don't know REAL danger. Nor do they know real discipline. Military people don't just train to become members of the forces, they LIVE it. And military courts are very strict about things. There're lots of stories about military people shooting innocent civilians and raping women, but 98% of them are bunk and greatly exaggerated. That's not how it actually is. Military people are held to a much higher standard than is realized by most on the domestic side and it's sad to see it because nobody gives more to their country than these people do.

And you know why cops punch people? It's because a few bad eggs punch back and can be a real danger. The cops are trained to dominate a situation so it doesn't come to that. In order to change how cops do their job, you're going to have to convince them that getting punched back (on some occasions) is an acceptable risk. And that'll be hard to do because cops are supposed to be enforcers. Law and order would be meaningless if they couldn't enforce it, you see. It's all about safety in their minds. By restricting them, you'll make them feel impotent (lobotomized).
edit on 21-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wow, remind me not to visit america.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

As a former full-time paramedic working for a pretty good sized city dept., I can't lie, this stuff happens eveyday. Usually it's in the form of some instant justice being handed out. I remember getting called to a domestic and after looking at what this guy did to his supposed girlfriend, I've seen some beatdowns, but this little gal of maybe 100 pounds had a face that looked like two eggplants squished together, after he tried to flee got the beating of his life. Five cops with batons and about 4 cans of OC in his face. I really didn't feel all that bad for him. Now this story is quite different. I've seen cops go overboard out of nowhere. That's why I have always recommended mandatory counseling for every single person in this field. Now if you opt for it you are black-balled. You will be accused just like this cop as "psychologically unfit." Sad...

edit on 4/21/2012 by MrMedic because: edit for typos

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
kudos to Tasca for what she did. Things like this make me feel like there is still some hope for the world. Shame she was the only woman on the force. I'm sure that was what did her in.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join