It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ousted Secret Service supervisor joked about Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Source : news.yahoo.com...

Sarah Palin says the joke's on the ousted Secret Service supervisor who wrote on Facebook that he was "checking her out" while protecting the former Republican vice presidential candidate during the 2008 campaign. "Well, check this out, buddy — you're fired!" Palin said Thursday in a Fox News interview.

OK - I couldn't give 2 #s about this sensationalist garbage but I do have 1 question:

Why is the Secret Service attached to a presidential candidate? Hadn't she already given up her Governor's office? If not, is she (as a state governor) still entitled to protection that we're paying for?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

She was a major party vice presidential candidate in 2008 at the time of the protection (read your imbedded quote). This position is covered by Secret Service.

edit on 20-4-2012 by Aleister because: edit

edit on 20-4-2012 by Aleister because: major party added, I don't know if minor parties are entitled to protection.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Yes - so basically, she was a civilian?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

This happened during the 2008 presidential campaign when the Agent apparently made jokes about Palin.

She's just jumping in on this is a pathetic and desperate attempt to remain relevant. I mean a seriously pathetic attempt at being relevant.

new topics

top topics

join