It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sonar image of the Loch Ness Monster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If Nessie were real she would have been found. Not that hard to find a 200 foot sea monster in a small pond...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender

is the sun kinda like the
Inquirer or the NY post

It's the paper that brings us such front page gems as "Freddie Star ate my hamster","Queen has rubber duck in her bath","I slept with 1000 men but used to be a man myself" and "girl eats 4000 washing-up sponges".So on most days the only thing in it you can believe are the date and price.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by domasio

if the Titanic was capable of swimming around, then they wouldn't have found it.

That is pretty much what he was saying when Cranspace said:

They know where the titanic rests and it can't swim

How is a reply in which you agree with, a stupid reply? What you were saying was only helping to prove his point which would put you in the same boat together. When you said, 'Stupid reply', Was that not an attack on common sense? Hypocritical much? Oh, I see, the pot CAN call the kettle black. If you first thought of a way to constructively criticize, you would have the opportunity to think about what you were replying to, and that would give you a chance to see that their may be some agreement, there for, no need for 'tackiness'. Sometimes, It seems people are just looking for any reason to be bad to someone else. Even if their is no actual disagreement or debate.
The, "You sir, are a retard" comment, well...it made me laugh out loud. And even after that, the,"And you madam, are a troll" comment made me laugh even louder.
Y'all are funny, like to retarded siblings, cutting at each others throats.

So before I'm scalded for being off topic....as I'm sure I've got a scalding coming now....
The sonar image could be anything, IMO. Its unclear weather or not its a school of fish, a tree, or a monster. I didn't see were they explained why they thought it couldn't bee a shoal of fish, etc. Maybe I miss that information somewhere. I like to think some prehistoric beast lives in the loch, but nothing convincing has come forward yet. At least people are actively searching, or it would seem they are anyway.
Star and flag because I'm no sonar expert and really have no idea what the image presents. Maybe some one can fill me if I'm missing something.

TXML

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by domasio
Reply to post by cranspace

Yes, but I'm pretty sure if the Titanic was capable of swimming around, then they wouldn't have found it.

Stupid reply.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Are you sure your replying to the right person here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join