It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman DID have BLOODIED head NEW photo shows

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom
I hope he gets found innocent just because all of you want him guilty and of course the prosecutors find him guilty. They are supposed to...thats what that are paid to do. Hell OJ's lawyer said he was innocent but was he?

Martin was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then made the wrong decision to pretty much say "screw this person talking to me...I need to keep up this bad*** image and throw up my hoodie." I would question people walking around my house at night. WHY THE EFFF NOT PEOPLE? Would I follow the person? Hell no...might have a gun. Call the cops and move on. Is it Zimmerman fault? No...its not but dont have attitude with someone and then run off. If Martin would have just turned around and said what he was doing, that might have made the situation better. ANY TIME YOU RUN, IT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT.

I think a lot of you are forgetting about the woman shooting the man on the phone with the cops. SHE WAS PRAISED FOR IT....................................but Zimmerman automatically did it because Martin was BLACK.

ALL OF YOU NEED TO CHECK YOURSELVES!!!! Because maybe YOU are the racist person.

On the other foot, why didn't Zimmerman approach Trayvon as a responsible adult and introduce himself in a polite manner? See how that works?

No Trayvon was not in the wrong place at the wrong time...or is it now okay for murderers and rapists to validate their crimes by using this.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
How in the heck can Zimmerman claim self defense when:

1. Zimmerman approached Martin, not the other way around...
2. Zimmerman was armed with a deadly weapon
3. He had already contacted the police which was the extent of his obligation
4. The 911 dispatcher tells him he does not need to follow Martin.

This case makes absolutely no sense to me and hasn't from the very beginning.

The country has lost it's collective mind....

It occurs to me that the only reason Zimmerman can claim self defense is because he's the one who is still alive....
edit on 20-4-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

Did you not see the picture? The one with the gashes on the top of his head? Did that happen AFTER he, from the way you make it sound, slaughtered Treyvon Martin in the middle of the street with a deadly weapon? Or was he actually protecting himself after getting JUMPED?

I saw the picture... what of it? It proves nothing and doesn't negate the fact that Zimmerman confronted Martin with a deadly weapon. And BTW - Zimmerman did slaughter Martin with a deadly weapon. No one is contesting those facts.

Some friendly advice.... take some deep breathes and chill out. I bet your blood pressure is over the top.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

"Defending myself against a man following you"?

What does that even mean? Is someone following you hurting you? Does that mean you should attack them? Pounce on them and star bashing their head into the ground?

I'm not exactly following the logic here. I don't see any harm in following anybody. Maybe if he continued to do so for an excessive period of time he could have got him arrested for stalking, but I don't see any reason to violent attack someone for following you.

You must have a ridiculously skewed mindset.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Martin had a choice, he could have talked instead of beaten down Zimmerman. Any reasonable person that is not doing anything wrong would say hi and start a civilized conversation. Not put his hands in his pants and walk up and start a confrontation. Zimmerman was just trying to get information for the police, on someone that looked suspicious to him which is the purpose of having a watch. He was doing what he thought he was supposed to do.
I regret that someone lost their life but.............

Zimmerman was just trying to do things he had no legal right to do. He was part of a watch program that means observe not follow and harass people. It's real nice how you are trying to make Zimmerman sound just so nice like he was just casually strolling down the street.

Just listen to the audio. Zimmerman already made his mind up that Martin was a criminal and the other remark he makes at 2:22 really shows his mindset.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

It's so good to hear a voice of reason in this. I wish the MSM would put somebody like you on to talk about these issues. You are absolutely right in what you have stated and there just doesn't seem to be anybody with the sense to see this on TV.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Where is the proof he interjected himself into the situation he was just observing an individual in an area that has a history of breakins. How was he to defend himself if he was getting his head smashed into the concrete??????
You make no sense. Sorry but you don't.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Where was the so-called harrassment?? I hear over and over that TM was harrassed but the audio shows none.....So I am puzzled with you saying harrassment.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me how blood on Zimmerman proves Martin attacked him first?

It's speculation, nothing more. Martin might have started it, Zimmerman might have. Zimmerman having blood on his head proves his innocence as much as Martin being dead proves Martin's innocence.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Can someone explain to me how blood on Zimmerman proves Martin attacked him first?

It's speculation, nothing more. Martin might have started it, Zimmerman might have. Zimmerman having blood on his head proves his innocence as much as Martin being dead proves Martin's innocence.

This logic is what 99% of Zimmerman defenders can't comprehend.
They love to claim it was Martin who attacked first because look at his head!
It makes absolutely no sense. No one has any idea who attacked first or how the altercation went.

All I know is that a grown man decided to follow a kid, who did nothing wrong, and the kid wound up dead.

That alone is enough for me, and the initial investigators, to deserve a trail.

Now that we have one, we can let a jury decide.

Though, I'd be curious to know how many murderers will use the 'Zimmerman' defense if he is found innocent...
edit on 20-4-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So he got his head bashed in. So what. His victim, the one he pursued and stalked, had no gun. Knowing the guy was armed (not in uniform and not known to the victim), when cornered the victim had no option but to go into full survival mode -- fight or flight, but flight was blocked -- he had no choice but to fight for his life. What do you expect, the boy without the gun to touch him and say, "Tag! You're it!" The boy was fighting for his life and when the stalker realized he was losing and his life was at risk, he shot and killed the kid. The basic fact remains, Zimmerman pursured the kid and was armed. Had he left the kid alone nothing would have happened. The kid was the one trying to :stand his ground."

Gotta love the way this law gets interpreted, the wannabe cop bully does his thing and when he comes across a victim that won't die passively, he shoots him and then hidely behind the law.

Did you know that uncharged homocides have increased in FL about 70% since this law went into effect? It should be a standard requirement in that law that if the killer was the one who provoked the action, stand your ground is null and void.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon

It makes absolutely no sense. No one has any idea who attacked first or how the altercation went.

All I know is that a grown man decided to follow a kid, who did nothing wrong, and the kid wound up dead.

Though, I'd be curious to know how many murderers will use the 'Zimmerman' defense if he is found innocent...

actually under the law , it doesnt matter even if he had provoked him.........if zimmerman was getting attacked and felt his life was in danger after being attacked..........the stand your ground law still protects him......

would be easy to find out tho.....

What did the body show? were there any marks on martin besides the bullet wound?

If zimmerman was bloodied and cut up and Martin showed minimal signs of an altercation other than the bullet wound......thats pretty compelling in itself

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Martin had a choice, he could have talked instead of beaten down Zimmerman. Any reasonable person that is not doing anything wrong would say hi and start a civilized conversation. Not put his hands in his pants and walk up and start a confrontation. Zimmerman was just trying to get information for the police, on someone that looked suspicious to him which is the purpose of having a watch. He was doing what he thought he was supposed to do.
I regret that someone lost their life but.............

Zimmerman was just trying to do things he had no legal right to do. He was part of a watch program that means observe not follow and harass people. It's real nice how you are trying to make Zimmerman sound just so nice like he was just casually strolling down the street.

Just listen to the audio. Zimmerman already made his mind up that Martin was a criminal and the other remark he makes at 2:22 really shows his mindset.

There is so much confusing stuff. he said the kid had his hands in his waistband, yet we all heard he had an ice tea and had some skittles. Zimmerman said that the person he saw was running away. He sounded disappointed, and then mentions how they always get away. So how do people think they came together?

If a person did shoot someone and felt they may be prosecuted, it would be easy to put those simple scratches on your head and get the picture especially if you have friends in the near by homes, so how does the scratches make him look more innocent?

Why do people get so strong feeling about this case before we know all the facts. Clearly we can't know what happened that night yet. Someone surely does though.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

actually under the law , it doesnt matter even if he had provoked him.........if zimmerman was getting attacked and felt his life was in danger after being attacked..........the stand your ground law still protects him......

Not necessarily. There are examples in Fl.where the law has been interpreted both ways in that same sort of instance.

Whats most odd is that the lead officer WANTED to arrest Zimmerman, but was overuled by the State and his superiors. IF he had been arrested initially this likely would have never exploded into this kind of issue.

If anything, this case highlights the serious problems with FL's interpretation of SYG, because it implies that if two people are BOTH trying to 'stad their ground' that the person who is killed is the guilty one.

That is, obviously, a dangerous precedent.

What if Martin had been armed that night and shot and killed Zimmerman in self-defense?

edit on 20-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

Zimmerman told the "witness" who took the photo to call his wife and tell her he shot someone. This must mean that the witness is both a friend and his neighbor or else how would he arrive on the scene only 3 mnutes after the gun was fired and also know how to contact his wife?

If you consider these facts, you realize that this evidence has major credibility issues.

Issue 1- If Zimmerman and his friend were alone together for as long as 3 minutes before police arrived, the friend or Zimmerman could have easily inflicted the wound themselves after Trayvon was dead. The witness now loses credibility because he has a motive to lie inorder to protect his friend.

Issue 2 - If the gash is proof that Trayvon violently slammed Zimmerman's head into the concrete, where was the blood stains on the concrete? Can the police confirm there was blood on the concrete?

Issue 3 - There were two female witnesses who came outside after the gunshot and saw Trayvon's body lying face down in the grass with Zimmerman standing over him with his hands on his back. So did the scuffle happen on the concrete or the grass? If the scuffle did happen in the grass, how could pushing someone's head into wet grass or mud create bruising and a gash?

When you consider those three issues, this evidence has very low credibility. It will be interesting to see how this plays out in court.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Most of you saying, you would not approach someone followin you arefull of crap or plain cowards.... who cares about the case tho, hill get what he deserves?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Even if Zimmerman is acquitted his life has been ruined. The Neo-Black Panthers will put out another bounty on his head and he will be running for the rest of his life. This is what happens when the media fans the flames of a non existant hate-crime and tries to make the man guilty before he has even been charged or tried. This is the kind of thing that has made america go from being a "innocent until proven guilty" country to being a "guilty until proven innocent" country.

Now lets talk about Daniel Adkins of Pheonix who was gunned down by a 22 year old black man when Adkins was in a Taco Bell parkinglot going to get some chow and was nearly run over by the same man who shot him to death there in that parkinglot. Where is the outrage of the black community for a black man murdering an innocent hispanic man walking his dog on the way to get some Taco Smell? Ok for a black dude to kill a hispanic guy but if a hispanic guy kills a black guy the torches and pitchforks come out and the media fans the flames of this sensationalist b.s.,Wher eis Obama's outrage here hm? No press conference called or FBI getting invloved here in Adkins' case.

We do not have a Democracy, we have a Hypocracy.
edit on 20-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I could give a rats ass if he bled to death! If this kid found it himself to overpower a much older man then himself to protect himself against a predator ... I would applaud him! To bad his age and a gun prevented him from kicking the # out of Zimmerman

.... The truth of the matter is this... Before this man murdered this poor kid he called 911.... 911 told him to cease and desist going after a person he thought suspicious .....( stereotyping a hoodie!) he was told the POLICE who are sworn in to deal w/ such things as a possible crime, to let them handle it!

He did not listen....HE DID NOT LISTEN!!!!!!! A boy is dead because he BROKE THE LAW....not the child!

People put this pic up of poor poor zimmerman's cut head... We should feel sorry for him? I feel nothing but anger!
Zimmerman acted like an ego driven self entitled selfish murderer. He stereotyped this poor kid because of the way he looked! HE'S NOTHING MORE THEN A SELFISH BULLY THAT ONLY THOUGHT OF HIMSELF AND THE ATTA BOYS HE WOULD GET FOR BEING A HERO!!!!! 911 told him to stop and go home!!!!

What possible excuse could you give this guy????? HE WAS TOLD TO GO HOME!!!! He refused the law!!!!!!

I'm discriminated against daily because of the way I look....it's to bad this kid died because of it!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Even if Zimmerman is acquitted his life has been ruined. The Neo-Black Panthers will put out another bouty on his head and he will be running for the rest of his life.

Yeah, all three of them

This is what happens when the media fans the flames of a non existant hate-crime and tries to make the man guilty before he has even been charged or tried. This is the kind of thing that has made america go from being a "innocent until proven guilty" country to being a "guilty until proven innocent" country.

So many lols in there.

You get that the reason this became a big issue in the media is because he wasn't originally arrested and charged with murder so that he could be innocent until proven guilty, right?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by xEphon

would be easy to find out tho.....

What did the body show? were there any marks on martin besides the bullet wound?

If zimmerman was bloodied and cut up and Martin showed minimal signs of an altercation other than the bullet wound......thats pretty compelling in itself

I hate to get involved in yet another of these silly threads, but lets make one thing clear-Tray would be protected by the SYG law more than Zimm.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I could give a rats ass if he bled to death! If this kid found it himself to overpower a much older man then himself to protect himself against a predator ... I would applaud him! To bad his age and a gun prevented him from kicking the # out of Zimmerman

.... The truth of the matter is this... Before this man murdered this poor kid he called 911.... 911 told him to cease and desist going after a person he thought suspicious .....( stereotyping a hoodie!) he was told the POLICE who are sworn in to deal w/ such things as a possible crime, to let them handle it!

He did not listen....HE DID NOT LISTEN!!!!!!! A boy is dead because he BROKE THE LAW....not the child!

People put this pic up of poor poor zimmerman's cut head... We should feel sorry for him? I feel nothing but anger!
Zimmerman acted like an ego driven self entitled selfish murderer. He stereotyped this poor kid because of the way he looked! HE'S NOTHING MORE THEN A SELFISH BULLY THAT ONLY THOUGHT OF HIMSELF AND THE ATTA BOYS HE WOULD GET FOR BEING A HERO!!!!! 911 told him to stop and go home!!!!

What possible excuse could you give this guy????? HE WAS TOLD TO GO HOME!!!! He refused the law!!!!!!

I'm discriminated against daily because of the way I look....it's to bad this kid died because of it!

If Zimmerman was assaulted and believed his life was in danger he was well within his rights to defend his own life. Same as you or anyone else would be. It has nothing to do about racism. You're jumping on the hatecrime bandwagon and making it out to be more than what it is. You have no idea what that other person's intentions are towards you when they assault you and the "fight or flight" instinct kicks in and takes over you.

The man will get his trial and the truth will come out, until then you need to stop getting yourself worked up when you were not the one involved, you were not there to see what happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join