It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman DID have BLOODIED head NEW photo shows

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

The POLICE did not tell him to discontinue following Trayvon. The telephone DISPATCHER told him not to follow Trayvon. The DISPATCHER is not a POLICEMAN.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Zimmerman did not stop Trayvon. Trayvon is the one who approached Zimmerman. Had Trayvon walked away, he would still be alive.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I wasn't aware that it is alright to beat the piss out of someone just for following you now.

I will have have to keep that in mind for the future.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Glad to see the truth finally come out from the dark. Just cant wait to see this all end.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The lead investigator Gaibreath questioned this morning HAD said in the past: “Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued.” This was in the probable cause affidavit that got Zimmerman arrested and charged with second degree murder. Now TODAY he contradicted that by his statement answering to a question: Do you know who started the fight? HE DID NOT KNOW WHO STARTED THE FIGHT... this Gaibreath said on the stand! The Pros have got a huge problem now…The investigator has just thrown multiple wrenches in the works.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i think if someone is on top of you, pounding your head against the cement, stand your ground doesn't apply.

you have no where to go.

second, people are saying he wasn't badly hurt. how long to you have to wait to do something. does your brain need to pour out of your nose before you act.

if someone is smashing my head against concrete and i'm about to black out, i'll think someone is trying to kill me.

it probably was self defence. the problem is he started it and he's a private citizen. he has no right to stop and harass people.

call the cops and wait. it's there job to get to the bottom of things. but on a purely legal stand point, he'll get acquitted and the only reason charges where brought was to postpone a riot.

because when he gets acquitted, the united states is going to implode.
edit on 20-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
How in the heck can Zimmerman claim self defense when:

1. Zimmerman approached Martin, not the other way around...
2. Zimmerman was armed with a deadly weapon
3. He had already contacted the police which was the extent of his obligation
4. The 911 dispatcher tells him he does not need to follow Martin.

This case makes absolutely no sense to me and hasn't from the very beginning.

The country has lost it's collective mind....

It occurs to me that the only reason Zimmerman can claim self defense is because he's the one who is still alive....
edit on 20-4-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

it probably was self defence. the problem is he started it and he's a private citizen. he has no right to stop and harass people.

You have no idea if he started the fight or not. You have no idea if he harassed him or not.

call the cops and wait. it's there job to get to the bottom of things. but on a purely legal stand point, he'll get acquitted and the only reason charges where brought was to postpone a riot.

Wasn't he on the phone with dispatchers? Trying to figure out a meeting place so that they could have a discussion about the strange new person walking around HIS neighborhood at night in a hoodie?

If it is the job of the police to get to the bottom of things then WHY EVEN HAVE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCHES!?!

The guy was just doing what he was supposed to do.

because when he gets acquitted, the united states is going to implode.

This I wont argue with. It is going to get ugly in Florida. First the Casey Anthony circus and now this. Almost as if Florida is the official media smokescreen for the masses.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

No doubt it's ok to defend yourself whenever you are feeling threatened, but to defend yourself with a gun, when you are the person who injected yourself into the situation [where a defense was needed] is another story. And not one with a fairy tale ending.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
How in the heck can Zimmerman claim self defense when:

1. Zimmerman approached Martin, not the other way around...
2. Zimmerman was armed with a deadly weapon
3. He had already contacted the police which was the extent of his obligation
4. The 911 dispatcher tells him he does not need to follow Martin.

This case makes absolutely no sense to me and hasn't from the very beginning.

The country has lost it's collective mind....

It occurs to me that the only reason Zimmerman can claim self defense is because he's the one who is still alive....
edit on 20-4-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

Did you not see the picture? The one with the gashes on the top of his head? Did that happen AFTER he, from the way you make it sound, slaughtered Treyvon Martin in the middle of the street with a deadly weapon? Or was he actually protecting himself after getting JUMPED?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

No doubt it's ok to defend yourself whenever you are feeling threatened, but to defend yourself with a gun, when you are the person who injected yourself into the situation [where a defense was needed] is another story. And not one with a fairy tale ending.

Bet you wish you had a gun if some thug was POUNDING YOUR HEAD INTO THE STREET!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack

I wasn't aware that it is alright to beat the piss out of someone just for following you now.

I will have have to keep that in mind for the future.

I wasn't aware that it be alright to shoot & kill me just for defending myself against a grown @$$ man who was following me. I'll keep that in mind!!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
No sense in debating all of this right now. Zimmerman will have his day in court, along with all the supporting evidence of his defense. I'll withhold judgement until both the prosecutor and defense attorney have plead their cases.

this is the way we should all be. i constantly find myself defending tray, but ur right we should withold judgement til all the facts are made public. i just cant stand the fact that zim acted like some kind of vigilante, it might have been different if tray was found with a ski mask and a backpack full of loot and armed to the teeth.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Ok, so the whole deal with this was the "stand your ground" law, meaning, if you feel threatened, you are legally allowed to defend yourself.

This is my problem with that. That law also applies to Martin, a guy walking home with a bag of candy notices some random dude following him, who is armed. The police TOLD Zimmerman not to follow him, he did, which is threatening.

Did he know he was armed at the time? So why include it?

Following someone is not reasonably threatening at all. Neither is looking at someone and calling the police, or taking out a notepad and writing a description of the person or the name of the road sign you are at.

Problem seems to stem that Martin unreasonably felt threatened. Maybe he was on drugs. Maybe he had a thug ego.

The fact is that Zimmerman never could have used the stand-your-ground doctrine if not attacked by Martin and because Martin was obviously the aggressor, the law did not apply to him.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

Originally posted by RobinB022

Bet you wish you had a gun if some thug was POUNDING YOUR HEAD INTO THE STREET!

True, but I would not be the one following, like Zimmerman so obviously was. The only reason Zimmerman can even claim 'Stand Your Ground', is because he is the one left standing. Had he [Trayvon] not died in the shooting-Zimmerman would be charged with attempted murder.

ETA;changed wording.
edit on 20-4-2012 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatAreThey

How did you come to the place where your knowledge of the incident makes Trayvon the aggressor? Because Zimmerman can say so, because he's the only one left to say so.
What happens to a persons defense when they are no longer alive to even tell their side of the story. No defense [because of death], does not mean forfeiting your defense.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Awwww, does he have a little scratchypoo on his head?

Poor guy.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
No sense in debating all of this right now. Zimmerman will have his day in court, along with all the supporting evidence of his defense. I'll withhold judgement until both the prosecutor and defense attorney have plead their cases.

GIANT ROUND OF APPLAUSE.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This case is a good example of how most people are still so easily influenced by media and why this country is doomed. Very few can just stick to facts objectively. Many even some on this thread have him convicted on complete conjecture of him being a wannabe cop with a hero complex or a racist etc despite there being no evidence for such.

The same people that decry the police abuse on these boards are repeating the sheepl bleating of no one should pay attention to what goes on in their neighborhood just call the cops and let them handle it. EVEN THOUGH HE DID CALL THE COPS. He simply was following till they arrived a perfectly reasonable thing to do, he did not confront Martin. Martin confronted him.

Still you see the media brainwashing manifesting here. Don't defend yourself don't do anything just call 911 and obey what any criminal tells you to so you can survive and avoid any confrontation no matter ho threatened your life may be baaaah baah bah. And if you don't then you are the aggressor you provoked the guy into breaking the law and assaulting you so if you defend yourself from such an assault you are a murderer... Sigh! The twisted logic some display in this manner is just pathetic and really sad that so many are this dumbed down...

The only ones pandering here is the prosecution to media and political pressure. He is banking on the dumb sheeple convicting this Zimmerman

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Still you see the media brainwashing manifesting here. Don't defend yourself don't do anything just call 911 and obey what any criminal tells you to so you can survive and avoid any confrontation no matter ho threatened your life may be baaaah baah bah. And if you don't then you are the aggressor you provoked the guy into breaking the law and assaulting you so if you defend yourself from such an assault you are a murderer... Sigh! The twisted logic some display in this manner is just pathetic and really sad that so many are this dumbed down...

What a horrible and obvious distortion of the facts.

The reason this case ever got any national attention, or any press at all, was because Zimmerman was never even arrested.

It's one thing to defend yourself, and another to go out of your way to start an altercation.

Sure, some on both sides are making stupid statements, but the vast majority of complaints regarding this case was that Zimmerman was never arrested. If it werent for media attention, he would have waled away from admitted murder without even a trial.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join