It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman DID have BLOODIED head NEW photo shows

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The photo has embedded data with geo-tagging showing that the photo is in fact real yet the MSM says that "we cant substantiate this photo". In the meantime they continue to show 5 year old photos of Treyvon. The MSM should be chastised for their behavior.

EDIT - Photo was taken at the scene 3 minutes AFTER the incident by a witness that was there.
edit on 20-4-2012 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Who do they claim took this picture? The cops? I call a big fake!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

A witness at the scene that called 911. This person is afraid for his or her life.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by kennvideo

I was just curious cause it seems they are trying to fuel a race war with all of this, but nothing from this angle. It seems it is always Black-White, I love my white brothers, and have no hate, as well as my own race. This whole case should be about self defense, but it is not. There are people making alot of money off of racism and the powers that be are stronger cause it keeps us fighting amongst ourselves. If Maqrtin had of did these actions in my neighborhood he would have probably been shot....However it would have been Black-black and not made the news......

Yes, and we don't need more fuel for this fire... and you are right, this should be about self defense and self defense only!!!! Color or race should not enter into it, but come on..when there are race baiters out there unless it is a crime of one race killing the same race killed... it will continue to happein. And the MSM makes it worse.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
Who do they claim took this picture? The cops? I call a big fake!

This photo was leaked on purpose and it doesn't matter who shot it. The fact is it's out and ABC put it out JUST in time for Zimmerman's bond hearing today.... I would like to know how long ABC HAD THIS PHOTO!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This bond hearing is going on an hour and a half.... very unusual for a bond hearing...even if a public case like this...but that's probably why the lenght of the hearing... the pros and defense are showboating and seeing who has the bigger set of nads.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Myself and another guy once stopped a fight between two drunken fools (fools caps and all, well, maybe not that) when one of the guys starting pounding the other guys head on the cement. We jumped on the pounder and dragged him off, told him he could go to jail for that, and he wandered off cursing. That's one of the draw-the-line places in a man fight - you don't pound a guy's head on cement. That's a good indication you want him to die. I don't think this case will even go to trial.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Aleister because: edit

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ever since KONY and Zimmerman, I am convinced that the MSM is playing games with people. I honestly believe they are testing our stupidity. They want to see how fast things can get around, and it's proven that it gets around really fast.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
Ever since KONY and Zimmerman, I am convinced that the MSM is playing games with people. I honestly believe they are testing our stupidity. They want to see how fast things can get around, and it's proven that it gets around really fast.

Of course they think we are stupid. Just look at what the MSM feeds us regarding this U.S.government and present administration. And they are right... most Americans are stupid and don't have a freakin' clue.
edit on 20-4-2012 by kennvideo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Zimmerman is making a statement now at his bond hearing... he said he was sorry to the parents in the court and is now getting hammered by the Pros

edit on 20-4-2012 by kennvideo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing

It's a rating game with the media. You will watch the news channel that gives the wildest one line preview. Simply saying "black youth shot", won't draw viewers.
But as soon as you hear "Black child killed walking home with candy." you will tune in.

It's your fault as viewers.

But there is still one point that keeps being overlooked by the 'hang em high' crowd.

This hooded youth was walking around in the rain, in a gated comunity, where he didn't live. He must have hopped a fence to enter. Was it really 'on his way home'? Why shouldn't Zimmerman follow this suspisious person in his own neighborhood?
How often do the police stop a mugging 'in progress'?
How often do the police stop a burglary 'in progress'?
Wouldn't you feel safer knowing someone in your neighborhood is always walking around? Assume you know nothing about them carrying a gun.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
ZIMMERMAN GETS BOND OF $150k

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
video.msnbc.msn.com...
there's the bail hearing live

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
video.msnbc.msn.com...
there's the bail hearing live

You missed the bus... it's over...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Found out today that gunpower residue was found on Martin, which would mean shot between six and eighteen inches away at the time of the shot.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The pictures of GZ and TM that are displayed in the news coverage lead ins tell me the MSM is biased toward TM.

They really should keep it unbiased, but I do know it is difficult. Better to no show any in that case.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
The pictures of GZ and TM that are displayed in the news coverage lead ins tell me the MSM is biased toward TM.

They really should keep it unbiased, but I do know it is difficult. Better to no show any in that case.

Why do you think the MSM put out the pic of GZ like he was in a jail jumpsuit and TM as an alter boy in a hoodie? To muddy the water from the get go.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Please everyone, don't be like the rest of the sheeple who rush to immediate judgement. Let all the facts come out and then make up your mind with an informed decision.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Correct, but we know it will never happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

Of course. Pictures are subtle but powerful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join