It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Moses Talk to God, Aliens, a Volcano, or just Himself?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I don't know...but Moses for sure STOLE the Arc of the Covenant from the Egyptians and brought it back to the Jews. The Arc of Covenant was a sacred powerful artifact that contained the "power of god". If you look at the design of the Arc it is EGYPTIAN ART...Two statues of the Goddess Iris on top. A winged Hawk body with a womans head.

The Arc was stolen from the Great Pyramid in Giza...I was just there in Egypt. Inside the Kings chamber...there is no way in hell that was a tomb for a King. Its not decorated, no writing on the walls, NOTHING! It looks like the inside of a machine, or a boiler room. Inside that Kings Chamber is one big EMPTY stone box. That just so happens to be the exact dimensions of the Arc of the Covenant.

Maybe this ties in to all the NWO conspiracies...seems like the "Keepers of the Arc" are the most powerful. First the Egyptians...now the Jews and Americans. Just to rub it in, we put the great pyramid ont he back of our dollar...and infused Egyptian symbolism throughout all of our locations of significance. White House, Jerusalem, Vatican....

All starts with the story of Exodus. Maybe there is some truth that there was advanced alien technology that powered the Egyptians...regardless of what you believe, its in both sides of the stories. Moses STOLE the ARC, brought it to the Jews, and now who's running sh!t? Why was Hitler obsessed with finding it and so against Jews?

The stories may all connect actually.

Just a theory, that after seeing the Pyramids with my own eyes...and doing some research...I believe.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
the more science studies and relegates god to a something that is not the living god; in the context of moses and your question of which is difficult and improper to answer if i am a jew: moses was talking to god.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Of course it was an alien! Loud-speaker and a light bulb in a bush and the people in those days with zero technology and zero concept of it would have virtually dropped dead with awe and a lack of ability to comprehend what it could possibly be - burning bush that is lit but has no flames is so obviously a light bulb!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

That's probably how every despot in world history has viewed himself. Jehovah was just another tyrant and a really evil one at that.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

I came across this thread while doing my regular checks to see if it's gone viral yet....that the Hebrews worshipped volcanic activity. Small intrepid steps are being taken, usually months apart. Oh well, we'll get there in the end. Fortunately there are some prominant people born as Jews who agree with my ideas and one is currently completing a PHD on the subject.

Please take the time to thoroughly inspect my many posts, each of which is a piece of the jigsaw. You cannot judge this theory adequately without reading the whole blog. It's not perfect and is disorganised (it's just a diary of my ideas and findings) but it should give you a good idea of my theory.

ohmyvolcano.blogspot.com...

Please pass it on and ask other people what they think to it.
edit on 21-5-2012 by TheFogHorn because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2012 by TheFogHorn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join