It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/27 prophecy was wrong.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Just watch....any other prophecies?

The only one if anything that would make sense would be a terrorist attack or something big related to the war on terrorism on January 17, 2005. Why do I say that? There were 911 days between 9/11 and 3/11...and therefore the next date would be 1/17. That's the only one that seems possible. Plus it would help Bush define his agenda for the second term.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
nuthing happened... but everebody knew nuthin was gonna happen right? they had already calculated how far away from earth it would pass?

had a creepy dream last night though.... some asteroid or i don't know what it was had crashed into earth and we couldn't live on the surface because it was radioactive... remember running around in tunnels far under the surface ... it was some creepy sh*t

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by carcus
had a creepy dream last night though.... some asteroid or i don't know what it was had crashed into earth and we couldn't live on the surface because it was radioactive... remember running around in tunnels far under the surface ... it was some creepy sh*t

Asteroid or? Maybe a nuke warhead?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i'm not sure really... i've been sloppy with my dream-diary lately... but i think it was an asteroid but there was alien activity on the surface... i'm not really sure.. it was scary

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
question What is the world's fascination with that date. Look at it this way not all that is predicted may be clearly interpreted, but while I grant you that the forsight of our ancestors have proven to be right on some others even more frequent now days have been slightly ascew. This world is a whole new ball game and I that most of the fulfilled prophecies are yes just that fulfilled if left to their own design but there is an unsable elements ever changing in the respect of terrorism while I agree terrorism itself has been duely noted in prophacy the descriptions vary from actual fact. The will of man does not God leave just as that the will of man. Therefore in theory while the bigger picture can be fortold the smaller side effects may not for example (terrorism as a general subject) it may have been foretold that 9/11 would occur but I think the causality takes hold after that. For every cause you incounter there most certainly be an overwhelming number of effects,,,Like as in kaos theory and causality yes the primary objective is to identify the original point of the problem or design ,but any good theorist will tell you that the results of the action will be so unpredictable that it may not at times be truely know what they are.
I mean I can predict in winter it will snow but I cant tell you what the crystalin structure of every snow flake will look like.......In such a prophacy or prediction carries the same disadvantages you will know the cause but never the complete list of effects.

top topics

join