It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Al Qaeda false flag coming?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Quote from mainidh

Because there are no Muslims who hate the west. Only westerners who hate islam and make up these stories. That is *OBVIOUS*. At least to iPod people..

Also, al qaeda is made up. It's the CIA. That's why it's called al CIAda. You should know this by now, westerners are the terrorists. They kill chinese people by the thousands every day, making them build iPods. For the iPod generation. Who don't know SFA about the real world. Who have 1 muslim friend. They know better.

No such thing as a genuine attack in this day and age, everything is a false flag. It's the only way to keep us peons on edge, if we get too satiated with our lives, we will never break when the evil overlords take action.

anyone who thinks otherwise is a sheeple.

First of all, to reply to the op, al shabaab haven't got the capability to attack the UK. They are useless amateurs so just let them try.

Secondly, the idiot I quoted above is deluded on so many levels. You, my friend, need to get a grip on reality.

"No muslims who hate the West" - WHAT are you talking about? You really do not have a clue.

"Only Westerners who hate islam and make up these stories" - Again, no clue.

"At least to ipod people" - What the hell is that supposed to mean and what have you got against ipods? Or 'ipod people'.

"al qaeda is made up" - I guess you should have put that one to osama while he was still in one piece. I think he would have slightly disagreed with you, my friend.

And again, what have you got against ipods? Idiot.

Now then, I'm being nice here. I could really go on and on but it's too easy to rip you apart. Now just go away and take your extremist views with you. If that makes me a 'sheeple' then you need to get over it. Idiot.
edit on 20/4/2012 by iskander683 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iskander683

Don't make the mistake I (nearly) made.....read the full thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Noted, mate. For once, I didn't detect the sarcasm and shot my mouth off without reason. I am a dumbass sometimes! My apologies to mainidh.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think you guys get carried away with this false flag stuff, this is a very real threat. The previous government allowed such a vast number of Muslims in to the country that this country probably has more terrorists than anywhere else. I know for a fact through my work in the Met that for every 1 threat discovered by intelligence documented in the media, there are another dozen that you wont hear about. The threat is real and anyone that thinks its not and thinks all Muslims love us are living in a dreamworld! Something will get through only a matter of when. Keep your eyes open as it might just save your life.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidhmakes me wanna scream, and I have.. yet nothing changes.. futile agony in the face of perpetual uncertainty.

Yet here you are, deliberately reading threads you know will annoy you.

And you never stopped to think that maybe there could be some truth to these claims. Therefore you are just as close minded as who you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Id like to visit one their forums to see what it's like. Can anyone post a link?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
If after all the facts regarding "west's" intentions to manipulate affairs all around the world to it's own benefit during the last couple of hundred years,and all the fabricated pity enemies they have made up with all the puppets they have installed, and orchestrated scenarios they have used as a justification to go to the wars,and so on....you still think that 9/11 was an outsider job,and Alciada is an independent moslem group leaded by Bin ladenson who is amazingly turned to fish food by the way!!.....And if you still think that a crippled deluded man from a cave in a dessert can manage to send some super trained factors equipped with highly sophesticated tools to deliver the means to the most advanced highly protected areas in the world with no problems at all!,then and only then i don't know what to call you people!......If i were the "Elites" and i was "Evil",i could have easily bomb the olympics opening ceremony and blame it on.....you fill the blank..and most people would have no problem digesting that at all!! this is disgusting.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

My first reaction is obviously there's a false flag coming then, maybe the Olympics attack that has been predicted? Am I the only one having this reaction to this news?

And why are you so convinced it would be a false flag operation and not a real, genuine attack by a terrorist organisation?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
All of these "false flags" have desensitized me to them... Bring It on... I could not give a flying monkeys bollocks

All of the doom monging has not done its job

Rather than produce fear.. I could not give a crap instead..

Bring on the apocalypse..

Yawnnnnnn

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Could not agree more & couldn't have been put better to be honest - that was the most well read opinion about Qatada I've seen, in my opinion of course.

With regards to the false flag operation, I would not be surprised.
At a time of recession, war, terror, economic troubles, depression & fear - surely they would not be so stupid to carry out something during the biggest event in the world? Would they?
I really hope they don't.
This world doesn't need anymore pandemonium, scapegoating & covering-up - not to mention instilling fear into people, bloodshed & the loss of lives for the sake of justifying illegal wars/making money/etc.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Everything I read here from the political section of ATS to the prediction section seems to point to another attack. Starting to sound scary out here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join