It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Al Qaeda false flag coming?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Interesting article in the Daily Telegraph today, apparently Al Qaeda have issued a warning that should Abu Qatada be deported there will be terrorist attacks in the UK.

www.telegraph.co.uk...< br />

'The Al Qaeda militants warned of a “disaster” for Britain if the Government attempts to send Qatada back to Jordan.

SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors online activity from terrorist groups, said al-Shabaab had issued a warning on militant forums.

"The British public is also forewarned that it will be the British government, as a result of its imprudence, that shall be liable for any disaster that befalls them, or their national interests," the statement said, according to SITE'.

My first reaction is obviously there's a false flag coming then, maybe the Olympics attack that has been predicted? Am I the only one having this reaction to this news?

Apologies if this is in the wrong sub forum, I wasn't sure where to put it. Please mods move if it should go elsewhere.

edit on 20-4-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

My first reaction is obviously there's a false flag coming then, maybe the Olympics attack that has been predicted?

Why is it obvious that there's a false flag attack coming?

You do know there are real terrorists out there with axes to grind against our governments don't you?
Any attack that may or may not be coming, is more likely to be a genuine terrorist attack.....in my opinion of course.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
crikey, double posted contrived sarcasm... how ironic.. lol

edit on 20-4-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by khimbar

My first reaction is obviously there's a false flag coming then, maybe the Olympics attack that has been predicted?

Why is it obvious that there's a false flag attack coming?

Because there are no Muslims who hate the west. Only westerners who hate islam and make up these stories. That is *OBVIOUS*. At least to iPod people..

Also, al qaeda is made up. It's the CIA. That's why it's called al CIAda. You should know this by now, westerners are the terrorists. They kill chinese people by the thousands every day, making them build iPods. For the iPod generation. Who don't know SFA about the real world. Who have 1 muslim friend. They know better.

You do know there are real terrorists out there with axes to grind against our governments don't you?
Any attack that may or may not be coming, is more likely to be a genuine terrorist attack.....in my opinion of course.

No such thing as a genuine attack in this day and age, everything is a false flag. It's the only way to keep us peons on edge, if we get too satiated with our lives, we will never break when the evil overlords take action.

anyone who thinks otherwise is a sheeple.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
don't know about false attack but i was thinking to myself a month or two ago regarding the statement on the bbc new an in some papers about the uk gov deploying missle tracking systems on top of buildings around the olympic games,i thought to myself you just DON'T deploy this kind of weaponry in a country that is not at or expected to be a war..

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
haha......
we kick some looney out the country,
and they wanna blow schitt up...
how pathetic..

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you are being sarcastic.......it's hard to tell some times on here

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
They tell us lies.

So we hate eachother.

Its like high school.

" Billy is talking smack about you"

Johnny then says " Ima kick his arse after school"

Billy then gets his arse kicked.

For no reason.

Then Billy and his friends come back and shoot Johnny.

Well thats how it was at my school.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
That's if we get rid of him.
So far it's a complete balls up.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
No false flag, just the alqeda looney bin on day release again.

Kick out Qatada anyway. I fear no terrorists. Life goes on whatever.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I think the fact that it is taking us this long to get him out despite knowing who he associates with, just shows what a joke our country has really become.

But he has appealed... are you F-ing kidding me?
Forget human rights when dealing with terrorism.

Where are the human rights policies that Al-Qaeda take into account when blowing # up?
Perhaps we should stop pussyfooting around and just behead him on camera and send the footage back to Al-Qaeda? That is their idea of human rights

Dump Qatada in the middle of the ocean for all I care.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
our country has turned into a joke, human rights has no place in this issue.

we should kick his ass to jordan and take care of our own people, instead of pandering to the sandle wearing liberals that make these decisions.

David cameron needs to grow a pair and give europe the finger, if he did this people would love him for it.

love from stu

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
So with all the cuts in every department, except for those rich friends of Camoron. Then I guess people will be rioting all over the place during the summer. What better excuse is needed for the govt? Clamp down on every one for our own safety. Another scam like 7/7 is surely on the cards. And where better than the upcoming games. I wont be anywhere near London when the games are happening. People have got enough problems just trying to get by these days. Unless you are in the gang, wink wink we are all in it togeather, say the 20 millionairs running the country. Out of 29 mps in the cabinet 20 of them are millionairs. I doubt if any one of them has ever had to do a days work in their life. We need a revolution here in the UK. Maybe ones coming and thats what they are affraid off. The sheople at last standing up for them selves instead of listening to the bollocks thats coming from the govt.
edit on 20-4-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I'm pretty sure there are regular threats made against the UK. And the chances of being harmed in something like that are lower than being injured by a toilet seat.

I think we'll be okay throwing him out.

People like him really make me chuckle. They do all of this for one reason, to be a big scary fish in a smaller pond. The reason he doesn't want to leave is because he'll probably be killed by another radical rival within hours of setting foot on the ground. He has no voice in a country full of radicals. He has no power and glory there, no attention at all. At the very least he'd become just another plain person with no celebrity and no attention.

I still cannot for the life of me understand why a man would preach in a country with greater freedoms, then use those freedoms to demand the removal of those freedoms.

People like him are the very epitome of the word "idiot".

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Glad you put false flag.

However, the next real false flag will have to be massive if they have any chance of getting away with it. And we are talking nukes or bioweapons.

All government staged of course.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
No false flag on the horizon in my opinion.
The olympics seem to be taking precedence at the moment
Absolutely nothing will be allowed to interfere with the smooth running
of these games.Why would the elites sabotage their showpiece with a
pre olympic false flag event, too much corporate gain to be made with
these games.
If anything does happen following the deportation of this guy,then i honestly
think it will be the real deal

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
if an al Qaeda attack becomes operational....

that action would backfire on the bigger picture which many Ayatollah's have told the Muslims to do...

The Clerics require each family to bear 12 (twelve) children... and by 2050 all of democratic elected Europe will be controlled by the Muslim population...

It's a stealth takeover going on. a battle without infantry or missiles with the purpose to subjugate the Continent under Islamic rule

(i heard a audio link yesterday which stated this fatwa or mission for all Muslims in general as a constant message being preached in most Mosques)... i erased my cache' so i don't know which talk show i streamed yesterday that had this news blurb

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

sarcasm 101 - the preceding post I edited out states it, I double posted.

Im just so tired of everything I read here being an uber conspiracy.. if you can't beat 'em, be as mad as 'em.. I hope that maybe if they see it as I do, some of them may just stop and think... because telling them seems to be as if talking to brick walls.

I'd rather be wrong once than right 100 times when confronted with 1000 events. I wish it was indicative of a small group of people, but sadly, ATS represents a subsection of humanity that is given a voice. I can only assume that for each "OMG false flag!!11" post I read, there are millions out there who agree..... the problem is, none of them seem to really get off their bums to check, but post with an aire of authority or at least energetic knowledge.

red under the beds, so to speak... spread it enough, you get those who are lazy to believe it, and join in chorus with the band.

mud sticks... and unless you look into who is throwing the mud, you will always err towards the reasoning offered by arm chair analysts that proclaim everything is a conspiracy/false flag/event to dupe the populace.

I simply do not have that much faith in alphabet agencies or governments, to get away with it. At all. If things were as the OP states, these invisible agents are either exceptionally brilliant (yet failing to cover their tracks so that even joe teatowel sees through it) OR it's just a load of twaddle.

feels good, I guess, to think they know it all, and damn those who say otherwise..

I do know it occurs, it is not far fetched that people motivated by greed and power CAN do these things. But its tedious to read .. dick clarke is alive? tupac holograms are blue beam tests? earthquakes are haarp?

makes me wanna scream, and I have.. yet nothing changes.. futile agony in the face of perpetual uncertainty.

Maybe it's easier to join in, and make it as obnoxiously arrogant as possible so even THEY get tired of the same illogical unmotivated things they claim.

who knows...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by discostu123
our country has turned into a joke, human rights has no place in this issue.

we should kick his ass to jordan and take care of our own people, instead of pandering to the sandle wearing liberals that make these decisions.

David cameron needs to grow a pair and give europe the finger, if he did this people would love him for it.

love from stu

LOL...are you serious?

Cameron and that simpleton Clegg are going to take us, with a vengeance back to the Thatcher years of haves and have nots - don't think you could get anyone less liberal in Government...

You should see this as a window into the workings of Government and how inept they actually are...

As for an attack at the Olympics, I don't believe it - you'd have to be crazy to attempt anything with all the security, ground 2 air missiles etc etc

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

OP I have to ask why do you think this is a false flag in the making there is zero evidence form your opening post to suggest that such a operation is evens remotely possible.

Threats like this come all the time, if it was a serious enough threat JTAC would have raised the threat level, which they haven’t. This is just one of a vast number of threats that we currently face, it is not in anyway evidence of a future false flag operation to assume that it is only displays a ignorance of the very real threat that we face from terrorists.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join