It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas secret plan to seize Americans land

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And this has no strings attached, cannot be taken from you

You are dreaming in lala land if you think that Agenda 21 is going to give you something that can't be taken away. Your God-given Higher Self is that which cannot be taken away, but it can be hidden from you while TPTB hold you in a prison of their making, while you yet think they are protecting you (from YourSelf).

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Who the hell is going to build a shopping mall in Yellow stone?

It is an active volcano that was really reaching.
edit on 22-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

hehehehe Neo that has got to be the number one brilliant response of the month. I love it! Montana/Wyoming has a hard enough time as it is attracting people and entrepreneurs without the giant underground caldera.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
All this supposed business of "denying ignorance" means nothing when you are jumping right into exactly that plan TPTB have for us, the prison they have for us. Don't tell me about TPTB if you are going to promote exactly that prison they are setting up.

Except you don't know anything about TPTB. You are one of the biggest GOP cheerleaders around here. You can't play the partisan game and then proclaim to know about TPTB. It's ain't the Democrats and it isn't Obama (nor is it the GOP, it goes way beyond that).

What I said is you don't understand the issue. The UN has no authority over world heritage sites. I'm not sure if you just can't read or you are so overly emotional you refuse to understad. They cannot enforce anything as Blackmarteer already showed you.

And it is the collectivsts right to do what exactly? Take my paycheck and give it to someone in Mongolia? No it is not their right. They do it by force and it is spiritually corrupt.
edit on 22-4-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

No, I said they have the right to be collectivist if they so choose. Do you go to church? Then you are a collectivist. You have always used words you don't understand.
edit on 22-4-2012 by antonia because: added something

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join